CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are bras and then there are bras, ya know? Also depends on how much work the bra has to do - lol!

Another point to consider is that if Morgan feared someone was watching her, even if windows were covered etc., she may have felt more comfortable wearing comfy clothes versus p.j.'s.

HAHAHAHA. I wish I could find the rolling on the floor smiley man.

I have serious brain freeze thinking about something.....how positive are we about this ME describing in an accurate term what a young adult female was wearing? Seriously. I'm almost willing to bet he is not up to date on what a 20 yr old female is wearing.

Green jeans could be those strange Gelling pants (or whatever they are called) a bra could have been a sports bra. Big difference, IMO. A bra, IMO, means awful underwire torture devices. For a 20 yr old, it may mean a sports bra. My teen wears them all the time.

If you have questions about privacy issues on Websleuths, please contact wbsleuth@xmission.com. That is management's email address.

Don't assume you know what goes on behind the scenes on Websleuths unless you are someone working behind the scenes here. Thank you!

I've been thinking about the camera being knocked aside that night. Could it be that there was a raccoon or other animal up on that roof, and all the activity caused it to scramble to safety as soon as there were no humans around. knocking the camera in it's haste to get off the roof? I live in the city (by city I mean small college town, but not in the woods) and have raccoons everywhere, even trying to claw their way into the house.

I don't know. I picture it hanging from the eves and not actually on the roof. I just think that if one follows logic, that it is highly unlikely that a raccoon came along and knocked the camera askew merely seconds before the alleged perp is caught "discovering" the camera. 1+1=2

Was this a tweeted picture? Because the Dallas Cheerleader team received an awareness class as to how perps can find you through social media but I didn't catch the details of the lesson. They said the feature that contains the information the perp could use can be turned off. Thanks.

The picture was posted to an internet forum. This story has screenshots of what happened next:
http://hypervocal.com/news/2012/4chan-busts-lettuce-stomping-burger-king-employee/

A lot of cell phones and digital cameras have a built-in GPS unit, and put GPS location info into the picture header. This is accurate to about 10 feet, and anyone can pop the coordinates into an online map and see where you were.

To turn this feature off, you need to look through the on-screen camera menus, or look in the instruction book. And it would make things safer to turn it off, if you are posting pictures online.

:eek: That's creepy. Is that legal?

As soon as the trash can is on the curb, it no longer belongs to you; the trash, that is. My argument is: In that case, why do I have to pay for the trash service? I can just take my trash to the curb and say it's not mine anymore!

But yeah, it happens all the time.

I've been thinking about the camera being knocked aside that night. Could it be that there was a raccoon or other animal up on that roof, and all the activity caused it to scramble to safety as soon as there were no humans around. knocking the camera in it's haste to get off the roof? I live in the city (by city I mean small college town, but not in the woods) and have raccoons everywhere, even trying to claw their way into the house.

I thought about this before. Racoons would definitely scramble with the lights around. They love to live in the tops of houses, and cause lots of damage. (Here it would be roof rats, ugggghhhhh!!!)

Also thought about how everyone at first thought the perp photo looked like a girl. That could have been M with a hat on getting away from the whole danged mess, or even a young male - perhaps brother - if he still lived there. If it was M, she could have been mad about it all and knocked the camera herself.

I honestly can't tell anything much from either photo. Eyes are not what they used to be, but too much motion in the wrong areas for me.

I also want to add that with some hosts, you can do a whois on an a website, get info that way.

The thing about IP addys is that if you have DSL, you IP addy changes constantly. This one guy, an investigator no less, got all paranoid because when I would post on his site, the IP would change. He thought I was up to something. Needless to say he was a little behind the times.

I think that someone having an IP address that never changes is more likely to mean trouble. You can track someone whose IP address changes constantly (even if it takes a bit of work), but those that are static are most often using a proxy. If that's the case, it's going to be much more difficult to get any real information. It's much nicer (if you do need to track one) to have a typical person who has the same one for a month or three and then changes to another long lasting one.

I think y'all may have answered a question that's been talked about on here before. Some were wondering why m's mother checked on m at 5-ish in the morning on the morning she died. It looks IMO, that the family was up at that time most mornings.
I know when my DH gets up, I get up with him in the mornings( he's loud)

In the interview mom said they weren't early risers.

I was thinking about something semi-related to that. How do they know the tapping, banging and rocks, etc. on M's windows stopped when she moved to their closet? Isn't it just as possible that it had continued while she was sleeping in the closet? It didn't sound like they could hear the noises from their closet windows, so it may be that he had been doing it in both places, and just happened to stop around the time she moved back to her own room. I have no idea why he'd want to throw rocks at a closet window if he thought it was empty, but I don't really know why people do a lot of things they do.

Don't hold me to this, I'm not making any promises, but if I can find some time this weekend I'll try to transcribe the interview.

Maybe you, me, and MayraMM could break it down to 3 parts and each of us transcribe it. Yes...I'm an MT too.

Do you guys just load the tape onto ExpressScribe and transcribe it from there?

ETA: Oooops! Just saw MayraMM's last post about this - heheh, never mind Mayra! LOL

Last thing I want to do on my day off is transcribe something else! LOL!

I know, and I just worked last weekend, lol. I figure it's easier for me than others since I do it for a living and it would be nice to have a transcript, and at least that way I'll have finally heard the entire interview. :D Oh look at that, I finally noticed the little [more] by the smillies - I was wondering why I only had access to so few, lol!

Transcriber volunteer alert.

If you do that tape, isn't there going to be another show. Isn't there another show this Sunday with TI?

(We may beg for another transcription. Forewarned is forearmed. ;) )

Maybe you, me, and MayraMM could break it down to 3 parts and each of us transcribe it. Yes...I'm an MT too.

Do you guys just load the tape onto ExpressScribe and transcribe it from there?

The company I work for is on-line, pedal connected by USB to the computer.

We could split it three ways, to be fair. I just hate not having my shortcut keys! If we all have Word, we can split the time, transcribe using Word, then put it together as one document.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!