CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that someone having an IP address that never changes is more likely to mean trouble. You can track someone whose IP address changes constantly (even if it takes a bit of work), but those that are static are most often using a proxy. If that's the case, it's going to be much more difficult to get any real information. It's much nicer (if you do need to track one) to have a typical person who has the same one for a month or three and then changes to another long lasting one.

I love getting lessons in Latin when I'm on WS! Latin law, Latin medical, Latin cell phone pings, Latin IP addresses, Latin anything and everything! et cetera!

I love getting lessons in Latin when I'm on WS! Latin law, Latin medical, Latin cell phone pings, Latin IP addresses, Latin anything and everything! et cetera!

I don't know, it's all Greek to me.

I have a question for anyone who knows about guns with the scopes on them. Steve saw the pinpoint red lights at times, and guns can have those. Can a person see across the way with one and even be able to look into a window at night? I'm wondering if the stalker had that instead of night vision goggles or telescope. Also, we had a window peeper several times back when a neighbor would have been a teen. He had guns and recently told me caught someone looking over his fence while out at night practicing his aim . He saw the person with his gun. Then he mentioned red points of light scaring people. Well, now i suspect him of being the peeper and wonder if he can see across the alley into my windows by looking thru his gun.

I will try to answer. There are scopes you can get, but you have to check local laws, bc some are illegal. It really depending on the distance it can see, the light it gives, and other various ify laws there are with guns.

Some night vision devices are illegal, but it really depends on where you buy them. There are ways/loopholes to get around laws.

Yes, some show stuff very clear, even from a distance

I have a question for anyone who knows about guns with the scopes on them. Steve saw the pinpoint red lights at times, and guns can have those. Can a person see across the way with one and even be able to look into a window at night? I'm wondering if the stalker had that instead of night vision goggles or telescope. Also, we had a window peeper several times back when a neighbor would have been a teen. He had guns and recently told me caught someone looking over his fence while out at night practicing his aim . He saw the person with his gun. Then he mentioned red points of light scaring people. Well, now i suspect him of being the peeper and wonder if he can see across the alley into my windows by looking thru his gun.

Guns and scopes are sold separately (except in the case of specialty products, like an anniversary edition of a gun or something), so it's more the scope that would concern me than the firearm. He could use JUST the scope if he wanted to, they're detachable.

That said, having worked in the hunting department at Bass Pro, I can't recall a night vision scope NOR a night vision range finder. They're pretty expensive from my understanding, and most stores don't even bother to carry them.

Speaking on the bra issue, we don't know what type of bra. I sleep in sports bras, they're just more comfortable for me.

I always thought I was long waisted but due to trying to fit a sports bra, I discovered I was long shouldered! If I can't adjust the straps,
it's up to my ears. Is this tmi? Anyway the info might help someone who is trying to figure out why some clothes are hard to fit.

Guns and scopes are sold separately (except in the case of specialty products, like an anniversary edition of a gun or something), so it's more the scope that would concern me than the firearm. He could use JUST the scope if he wanted to, they're detachable.

That said, having worked in the hunting department at Bass Pro, I can't recall a night vision scope NOR a night vision range finder. They're pretty expensive from my understanding, and most stores don't even bother to carry them.

Bc they are outlawed in a lot of states.....or the laws are real ify.

But yes, they can be pricey.

I think it's perfectly obvious that the guy was exactly 5'2"-6.8" tall, wearing a backwards cap over a dew-rag with blonde-black curly straight hair sticking out under it. He had a nose and mouth on each side of his head, a beard on one side and night goggles on the other. How hard can he be to identify?

Also, his head is square ish. That should help narrow the suspect list.

Bc they are outlawed in a lot of states.....or the laws are real ify.

But yes, they can be pricey.

To piggy back on this, it's true. And the reason NV scopes and range finders would be outlawed is because it's against the law to hunt at night. What use would even the most avid of hunters have of something he can't ever use anyway? Hunting hours are generally sun up to sun down.

We ARE avid hunters, and we have no use for a NV scope/finder.

I will try to answer. There are scopes you can get, but you have to check local laws, bc some are illegal. It really depending on the distance it can see, the light it gives, and other various ify laws there are with guns.

Some night vision devices are illegal, but it really depends on where you buy them. There are ways/loopholes to get around laws.

Yes, some show stuff very clear, even from a distance

They believe JFK's killer was in a window of a building using a powerful scope on his gun. Like a binocular on a gun.

It's probably because I work directly for a hospital, but I have to use a hospital-provided computer for my job and can't use it for personal use (HIPPA). Everything I do personal I will be doing from my own laptop, so no shortcuts. At my job we use Dictaphone/Enterprise and Microsoft Word. I've never heard of ExpressScribe. My plan was to just open the downloaded interview into my Windows Media Player and then transcribe it into Microsoft Word and save the Word file. I know that's a horribly time-consuming way to do it, not having a foot pedal or shortcuts, etc., but that's the only way I know how to do it on my own, lol.

I used to transcribe for a company in Hollywood for TV interviews, stuff like that. She would send me the video or just sound and I would put them on ExpressScribe. It is a transcription program that works with your own foot pedal, etc. - free download. I will see if I can do it and get back to you guys. I'm not that great with this stuff, as I also have always depended on the companies I have worked for as far as platforms. I also work for a hospital in Kentucky (I'm in California) and have a dedicated computer for just that now. I'll let you guys know what I figure out.

If the gunman is looking into a lit area though, would he still need night vision technology?

They believe JFK's killer was in a window of a building using a powerful scope on his gun. Like a binocular on a gun.

They are easy to get. But if you like to be " legal" with your equipment, you really have to search local laws. They change depending on where you live.

Just a quick question... When did guns become involved or is this just speculation?

I'm trying to catch up but I'm willing to look for the link later.

adding ~ thanks to the peeps who found the info in the comments section in TI's blog and linked it earlier.
Using TI's sysem, the trash removal won't officially be addressed until next September - lol!

bumping

Just a quick question... When did guns become involved or is this just speculation?

oops, not guns (tangent) but the idea of scopes or night vision goggles and tools with little red lights (like a laser light or pointer?) led to discussing guns too.
No gun is involved in Morgan's case that we know of.

night vision googles - lol!

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/brow...s/_/N-1100063/Ns-MIN_SALE_PRICE?WTz_stype=GNU

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Night-Vision-Optics-/40970/i.html

So, if the stalker/peeper was into guns and hunting he could possibly have been using the scope off one to skulk around even if the scopes with night vision aren't legal. If someone has guns then why invest in other stuff. The detached scope could be what he had visible under the left arm. I also don't nessarily think he had a square head but maybe the doo rag or head wear wad kind of squared at the top of the head and the hair was held down by that and moved a little as he cocked his head to the right making it looking even squarer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip