CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for bringing that up again. I think I mentioned the parents cleaning up vomit in thread #3. It would be totally understandable. How tragic for them to find their daughter-if suicide, which it seems-in such a state. Oh, I feel so sad for them! But for a long time I've believed they cleaned up Morgan, rest her soul.

I have to say that if I walked into my daughter's room and found her unresponsive or dead, the last thing I would care about would be cleaning up vomit. Would not be a concern whatsoever.

I was given Phenergan when I was pregnant and had to be hospitalized for dehydration from non-stop vomiting.

That stuff stops the vomiting, for sure, but knocks you OUT!

You guys are going so fast, I can't keep up! What do purple toe nails indicate? Doesn't polish come in all weird colors these days? Man, I'm old.

Very informative on details.
Raine

QUOTE=gitana1;8391099]BBM. Well, not quite. He stated: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8390401#post8390401"]****NO DISCUSSION****Morgan Ingram's Autopsy Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] Emphasis mine.

Yes. I think if someone wants to pay the fee, anyone may be able to get a copy of the police report from that day. Journalists do it and they have no special privilege.

Well, no. It would actually be clearly stated in the police report with pill names and everything. It would be considered evidence. It is not a doctor giving that info out, it's LE finding evidence at the scene, so it is not HIPPA protected and we could find it out.

It sure does. I totally remember that!

Raine, you rock. I can't believe you did that for us - that you knew how to get that for us!!!

I do not believe this is accurate at all, (I think you are recollecting it right but I don't think it's a fact). I think if we got the police report we would find that bottles of prescription pills were found in that bedroom and that the pills were not "all accounted for" as Ms. Ingram believes.

The only way it is possible for the EMTs to be able to do that is if the total amount of the prescriptions was there.

Like AIDS patients, right?

images

http://hiv-aids-help.com/treatment-gives-hivs-long-term-survivors-hope-but-takes-a-toll.html

It is just untrue that a person intent on suicide could not take 18 pills more. It's just not true.[/QUOTE]

Yes I know chronic pill users who don't throw up............much.

But even they do from time to time.

I still have a problem with her taking that in pill form with zero fragments or vomit, plus the other stuff she took.

No, I highly doubt they are horse trails...those trails would be wider, and they wouldn't take the horses thru backyards. Plus what TI said about the fence (plus ditch or whatever) dividing the subdivision from the horse ranch.

Pretty sure the riding areas and trails are definitely not the tiny trails on the berm.

my experience is different

we used to live in the country, surrounded by stables and ranches and farms ... two doors down was a therapeutic riding center

in the very back of our property in the woods were well-worn trails (right down to the dirt) that were used by horses and humans and then throughout the acreage were other less-worn trails (still grassy) that were used by horses (always with our permission although once some horses escaped and we had to launch a search for them on our property lol) and deer

these trails are not wide at all and looked much like the ones I saw on google earth in this case

so, yes, sometimes horses are permitted to traipse through 'backyards' and berms and even over or through fences and ditches and a stream ... horses know how to navigate those things :D

when riders went through our property, they almost always were single file so they would not make wide trails IMO

I tried to go to google earth so I could post a photo of the trails where we used to live but apparently it requires downloading now? I could have sworn I used to just go to the site and use it from there *shrug*

I took phenergan years ago. Slept for 14 hrs, woke up and went back to bed! I was out. Anyone could have done anything to me while I was out and I don't think I could have defended myself at all.

Okay, I'm done here. You guys ALL rock! All of you! I have come to my own conclusion, right or wrong. If I am wrong, may the Ingrams find justice. If I am right, I pray so hard the Ingrams can come to a place of PEACE AND CLOSURE.

God rest Morgan's soul!
Thanks again amazing WS!

I thought there was a fence between their house and the ranch?

I have phenergan in my home now, pill form and suppository form

Very informative on details.
Raine

QUOTE=gitana1;8391099]BBM. Well, not quite. He stated: ****NO DISCUSSION****Morgan Ingram's Autopsy Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Emphasis mine.

Yes. I think if someone wants to pay the fee, anyone may be able to get a copy of the police report from that day. Journalists do it and they have no special privilege.

Well, no. It would actually be clearly stated in the police report with pill names and everything. It would be considered evidence. It is not a doctor giving that info out, it's LE finding evidence at the scene, so it is not HIPPA protected and we could find it out.

It sure does. I totally remember that!

Raine, you rock. I can't believe you did that for us - that you knew how to get that for us!!!

I do not believe this is accurate at all, (I think you are recollecting it right but I don't think it's a fact). I think if we got the police report we would find that bottles of prescription pills were found in that bedroom and that the pills were not "all accounted for" as Ms. Ingram believes.

The only way it is possible for the EMTs to be able to do that is if the total amount of the prescriptions was there.

Like AIDS patients, right?

images

http://hiv-aids-help.com/treatment-gives-hivs-long-term-survivors-hope-but-takes-a-toll.html

It is just untrue that a person intent on suicide could not take 18 pills more. It's just not true.
[/QUOTE]

No one is saying it couldn't happen.

But a girl at that weight who is not used to taking umpteen pills makes me wonder if it was in pill form. And that bothers me.

We dont know the relationship she had with the old BF tho. Was she in love with him? Was she over him? Maybe she did like the new guy and wanted to move on but old BF arrives and sets those feelings off. She went by where he was after she left new bf and he didnt come out and talk to her. Maybe she went home and got to thinking about it and with eveything else in her life going on decided to end it all. She had been not feeling well the last couple of weeks too. And when you are tired you are more emotional.I guess we will never know the reason why if she never left a note behind or any clues.

There must be someone who knows the truth about this. I wish we knew more about their breakup because it could have been him who was holding on and when she expressed to the friend (at that house), that the new guy told her he really likes her and they were meeting for breakfast tomorrow - see the prob?

Someone must know the truth behind the status of their relationship and how both parties felt about it.

You beat me to it. It's possible they did tell T and/or S, who simply don't want to accept that. Better to hang on to the possibility that someone took their child from them, rather than their child chose to leave.

Just jumping off your post...

The last conversation that we know of was with her dad. He was trying to convince her not to go baby-sit in the morning because she said she was not feeling well. She said she hated to do that. If I were thinking of killing myself, I would have told my dad to give the place a call for me in the morning and let them know I wasn't coming in. Or, even better, if I was thinking of killing myself, I would not be talking about not feeling well and I don't think I would be worrying one bit about some baby-sitting job the next day. It just doesn't jive with the state of mind I think she would have had were suicide the case. Just my opinion, though.

Whew! Finally caught up, you guys need to slow down, lol.

Waaaaay back I did the math and admitted to sucking at math, but I had a friend go over it as well. We estimated 8 pills of 25 mg of amitriptyline. When I came up with 8 pills I figured that wasn't enough and my math must be completely wrong. I reposted that and asked how we got from mg to grams, but never got a response, because that was the only step that wasn't clear in my mind in previous calculations by others. I think it happened because when looking up "lethal" or "fatal" levels most were listed in grams, but we were actually dealing with mg by our conversions.

Anyway, my opinion is that it was handled properly and it's a very sad, tragic case of suicide. I'll stick around and see what else comes out in the blog - I am curious about the video of someone running out of the yard the night she died.

I do hope the Ingram's are able to find peace though.

Yes u did..found in robatusimm dm

Off topic, I'm totally allergic to Guafenisin (sp?). Which is a shame because it really works.

That's what I'm wondering. Because if LE did find searches related to that, then that may be why they drew the conclusions they did. But wouldn't they have pointed that out to T and S? Or they'd see it themselves as well.

They may have.

Sorry, I must have a slow upload. Overlapping! Um, would I do that mix? No. I just did pot and drink. And still passed out in my clothes. I guess I'm just trying to assauge those who think sleeping in one's clothes is suspicious. Trying to help out with the realities of today. And yes, yesterday!:blushing:

I think it could show she never intended to wake up. She wasn't going to snuggle comfy in her bed. She was going on a trip to a different world.

Does anyone else who was leaning towards or believed this was suicide feel as sad as I do right now? This case has haunted me. For many different reasons. For reasons that changed as I delved into it.

That such a beautiful, creative spirit, such a young, lovely girl could find life so hopeless, and could see zero way out that she decided to leave everything behind and end it, horrifies me. It really does.

I just feel that for most, there is an alternative if they just look for it. (I say most because terminal illness for example, is different). This girl could have sought help from a psychologist. She could have moved. She could have done so many different things.

I guess I am assuming much though, as I really don't know for sure why she killed herself. It could have been for reasons none of us have guessed yet. For all we know, she could have had a counselor no one knew about, a psychiatrist, whatever.

I just feel the utter waste of it. Such a bright soul. I don't see how any parent could ever get over such a thing. I'm very sad tonight.

images

Well, if we go under the assumption she was pronounced in the home, then there's 3 hours to account for. Like I said, the family may have been cleaning her up, taking care of her one last time. It might have been very obvious that 911 wasn't going to be able to help them.

If she was taken to the hospital and pronounced there, there's still a bit of a lapse in time.

If mom found her at 5:30, and the post showed lividity to her back (lying on her back), then I'm going to assume she wasn't lying on her side for that long after dying, so maybe it wasn't that obvious she was dead. Mom said dad was working on her for a bit.

The question in my mind remains: why did mom check on her at 5:30 in the first place?

I imagine her mom being very nervous since Morgan was back in her room. She probably checked on her at 5:30am just to make sure she was okay.

After reading the official reports, it seem obvious why she wanted to sleep in her room that night. However I will continue reading her blog and that part has not changed for me. I really feel for the Ingram's as there is no doubt about their love for Morgan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just jumping off your post...

The last conversation that we know of was with her dad. He was trying to convince her not to go baby-sit in the morning because she said she was not feeling well. She said she hated to do that. If I were thinking of killing myself, I would have told my dad to give the place a call for me in the morning and let them know I wasn't coming in. Or, even better, if I was thinking of killing myself, I would not be talking about not feeling well and I don't think I would be worrying one bit about some baby-sitting job the next day. It just doesn't jive with the state of mind I think she would have had were suicide the case. Just my opinion, though.

That's what we were told the last conversation consisted of.

Right. And she had none of these other drugs in her home?

Flexeril
Phenergan
Dalmane

?

I can not say that, because I have not seen police reports. I do not know what she had or where she could have gotten them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel