CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow---there are 117 cold cases in Colorado Springs?!? Maybe it is easy to get away with murder after all. :-(

It's a bit misleading. There are 25 cold case homicides since 1981 - less than 1 a year. I don't know what the other cold cases would be. Perhaps rapes and assaults?

Yesterday on our local Nextdoor app, a neighbor voiced concerns that per recent media quotes, DN is no longer a suspect in Delphi. This concerned the neighbors (I know we talked as nauseam about whether or not Carter cleared DN or not, but that isn’t my point here, and I don’t mean to get O/T). My point is that locals are concerned that because LE seems uninterested in DN for delphi, they must also be uninterested in him for Tim’s murder. LE really has failed to let the community know where they are in this investigation, in this tiny community. Just like Delphi.

Yesterday on our local Nextdoor app, a neighbor voiced concerns that per recent media quotes, DN is no longer a suspect in Delphi. This concerned the neighbors (I know we talked as nauseam about whether or not Carter cleared DN or not, but that isn’t my point here, and I don’t mean to get O/T). My point is that locals are concerned that because LE seems uninterested in DN for delphi, they must also be uninterested in him for Tim’s murder. LE really has failed to let the community know where they are in this investigation, in this tiny community. Just like Delphi.
I was just wondering this case. There is no movement that we can see in the case in Johnson County. OT, when is Katelyn's court date for child custody?
There was a reporter who was consistent to tweet from each court hearing in El Paso or Teller County. Perhaps you and other citizens can contact him and find out why no investigative reporters are putting pressure on EPCo sheriff to at least acknowledge their investigation as moved on from Daniel Nations.

KN’s court date was today.

We have tried, many have tweeted lance Benzel. It seems he is disinterested in both DN and TW, just like most MSM and LE officials in the area.

I was just wondering this case. There is no movement that we can see in the case in Johnson County. OT, when is Katelyn's court date for child custody?
There was a reporter who was consistent to tweet from each court hearing in El Paso or Teller County. Perhaps you and other citizens can contact him and find out why no investigative reporters are putting pressure on EPCo sheriff to at least acknowledge their investigation as moved on from Daniel Nations.

And here's what I found on the court docket:

Docket for: Teller County - Teller County Courthouse
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
6/7/18
10:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Review Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

KN’s court date was today.

We have tried, many have tweeted lance Benzel. It seems he is disinterested in both DN and TW, just like most MSM and LE officials in the area.

It will soon be 6 months since TW's murder. Is there nothing from his friends and family at all?

I am unable to pull that up. Did you get it from
https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/
?
And here's what I found on the court docket:

Docket for: Teller County - Teller County Courthouse

6/7/18
10:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Review Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

I can’t find anything for either Nations on the docket.

Just checked the CO Court dockets

Both KN and DN JV case

6/7/18

There is a dedicated thread, but the disappearance of Micah Lambert has been discussed here. This evening, human remains were found near a trailhead where Lambert's car was found in September.

http://www.krdo.com/news/human-remains-found-in-teller-county/714163300

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Human-remains-found-in-Teller-County-476433893.html

Authorities discovered human skull in Teller County on Friday near a popular hiking trail.

"We do have one missing person that was last seen in this area, her vehicle was picked up in this area back in October," Commander Greg Couch with the Teller County Sheriff's Office said. "We have no idea at this point, it’s too early to see if those are related in any way."

I figured it was just a matter of time. It's been very warm in the area recently, and not much snow in the area, except for shady areas.

“A homicide investigation.” So she most likely didn’t kill herself, as some of us (myself included) at times speculated.

"The bones and other articles (backpack and clothes) were found about 200 yards from where a human skull was discovered by a hiker Friday afternoon near the Ring the Peak Trail near Catamount Reservoir west of Green Mountain Falls. The Sheriff's Office is treating the death as suspicious."

You have to wonder at what point do they tell people there are sharks in the water ?

"The bones and other articles (backpack and clothes) were found about 200 yards from where a human skull was discovered by a hiker Friday afternoon near the Ring the Peak Trail near Catamount Reservoir west of Green Mountain Falls. The Sheriff's Office is treating the death as suspicious."

You have to wonder at what point do they tell people there are sharks in the water ?
I can't tell if you are joking or not. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member