CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Area52! How's this:

*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am CT) - for Johnson County – IN – Daniel James Nations (31) – Warrant/Writ issued 9/29/17 (6/1/17) Johnson Co: Failure to register as a sex offender. Level 6 Felony: It carries a penalty upon conviction of a fixed term between six (6) months and two and one half (2 1/2) years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.00. Cash bail of $200 & Surety of $1000. 9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended requires a knowing violation and a prior conviction of Sec. 1, 35-48-4-8.3(b)(1)/MC: Possession of Paraphernalia; 35-48-4-11(a)(1)/MB: Possession of Marijuana.
Next Pretrial hearing April 18th, Jury trial on May 22nd.
Clear Creek County, CO - Review hearing (2/21/17) for outstanding warrant is for missing a court hearing for failure to appear charge stems from a July 18 arrest alleging he provided false identification to Georgetown police, a misdemeanor. Bond is set at $500; as a condition of his probation (from his plea deal, he must submit to a mental health examination and substance abuse screening and comply with treatment plans required by the custody case.
Plus in Indiana these are 2 separate cases & 1 transferred to Johnson County:
*Marion County: Warrant/Writ issued 5/25/17 (11/17/16): Drug possession, paraphernalia, and driving without a license. Pending (active).
*Bartholomew Superior Court: 7/14/15: PUBLIC INDECENCY- Fondle The Genitals Of The Def. Or Another Person In A Public Place; Warrant issued (6/5/17), bond set at $5000 or 10% cash. Pending (active).
*Warrant/Writ issued 6/5/2017 & 10/18/17 (4/25/17) Bartholomew Co. (Greenwood City Court): Driving without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia. Warrant issued-$1,000.00 CASH ONLY. Case was transferred to Johnson County on 2/12/18.

on docket:
Next court hearings for:
*9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended requires a knowing violation and a prior conviction of Sec. 1, 35-48-4-8.3(b)(1)/MC: Possession of Paraphernalia

*35-48-4-11(a)(1)/MB: Possession of Marijuana

*11-8-8-17(a)(5)/F6: Failure to Register as a Sex or Violent Offender sex or violent offender does no...

Dates:

04/18/2018 Final PreTrial Conference
Session:
04/18/2018 9:00 AM, Judicial Officers: Hamner, Lance Dalton; Hamner, Lance - SJ

05/22/2018 Jury Trial
Session:
05/22/2018 8:30 AM, Judicial Officers: Hamner, Lance Dalton; Hamner, Lance - SJ

Thank you Area52! How's this:

*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am CT) - for Johnson County – IN – Daniel James Nations (31) – Warrant/Writ issued 9/29/17 (6/1/17) Johnson Co: Failure to register as a sex offender. Level 6 Felony: It carries a penalty upon conviction of a fixed term between six (6) months and two and one half (2 1/2) years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.00. Cash bail of $200 & Surety of $1000. 9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended requires a knowing violation and a prior conviction of Sec. 1, 35-48-4-8.3(b)(1)/MC: Possession of Paraphernalia; 35-48-4-11(a)(1)/MB: Possession of Marijuana.
Next Pretrial hearing April 18th, Jury trial on May 22nd.
Clear Creek County, CO - Review hearing (2/21/17) for outstanding warrant is for missing a court hearing for failure to appear charge stems from a July 18 arrest alleging he provided false identification to Georgetown police, a misdemeanor. Bond is set at $500; as a condition of his probation (from his plea deal, he must submit to a mental health examination and substance abuse screening and comply with treatment plans required by the custody case.
Plus in Indiana these are 2 separate cases & 1 transferred to Johnson County:
*Marion County: Warrant/Writ issued 5/25/17 (11/17/16): Drug possession, paraphernalia, and driving without a license. Pending (active).
*Bartholomew Superior Court: 7/14/15: PUBLIC INDECENCY- Fondle The Genitals Of The Def. Or Another Person In A Public Place; Warrant issued (6/5/17), bond set at $5000 or 10% cash. Pending (active).
*Warrant/Writ issued 6/5/2017 & 10/18/17 (4/25/17) Bartholomew Co. (Greenwood City Court): Driving without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia. Warrant issued-$1,000.00 CASH ONLY. Case was transferred to Johnson County on 2/12/18.

on docket:
Next court hearings for:
*9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended requires a knowing violation and a prior conviction of Sec. 1, 35-48-4-8.3(b)(1)/MC: Possession of Paraphernalia

*35-48-4-11(a)(1)/MB: Possession of Marijuana

*11-8-8-17(a)(5)/F6: Failure to Register as a Sex or Violent Offender sex or violent offender does no...

Dates:

04/18/2018 Final PreTrial Conference
Session:
04/18/2018 9:00 AM, Judicial Officers: Hamner, Lance Dalton; Hamner, Lance - SJ

05/22/2018 Jury Trial
Session:
05/22/2018 8:30 AM, Judicial Officers: Hamner, Lance Dalton; Hamner, Lance - SJ

Well done Niner. Thank you for staying on top of these court issues. Please keep up the good work. I for one am still waiting for the other shoe to drop!

OT but I don't know where else to put it where the Libby and Abby group can see it. I hope they really have a "latest" to report instead of a rehash of old news.

[FONT=&quot]
RTV6 Indianapolis Retweeted
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Rafael Sánchez‏ @RafaelOnTV 4h4 hours agoMore

Unsolved Delphi Murders.With families’ cooperation, we look at the latest on the 2017 deaths of Abby & Libby. Our program airs Thursday at 7:30 p.m. @rtv6 @KaraKenney6 @PLewbel

[/FONT]​

Did this program air last night at 7.30 p.m. and if so have you a link to the actual program itself? I can't seem to find it. If you have a link I can put it on the A & L media thread.

Did this program air last night at 7.30 p.m. and if so have you a link to the actual program itself? I can't seem to find it. If you have a link I can put it on the A & L media thread.

It was on but I haven't found a link yet, either. If I do, I'll post it here.

It was like the usual interviews: Abby's mom and grandpa, Libby's mom, sister and Mike, Becky. LE talked a tiny bit about DNA: it isn't like on tv... Rafael asked about DN; the reply was we don't have enough to (whatever words he used) so he remains a person of interest. Talked to a couple of townfolk, about collecting bottle caps and how they are being turned into park benches, how the orange lights became popular, etc.

It was on but I haven't found a link yet, either. If I do, I'll post it here.

It was like the usual interviews: Abby's mom and grandpa, Libby's mom, sister and Mike, Becky. LE talked a tiny bit about DNA: it isn't like on tv... Rafael asked about DN; the reply was we don't have enough to (whatever words he used) so he remains a person of interest. Talked to a couple of townfolk, about collecting bottle caps and how they are being turned into park benches, how the orange lights became popular, etc.

Ok thanks for that update.

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10155704307389092/

I found Abbott’s statements to be very poignant.

As you should...”Daniel Nations is still a POI...”

I can't open it. Can you elaborate on who Abbott is and what you found poignant? Thanks!

Jay Abbott of the FBI. He just made it clear that someone may have provided a false alibi, and that person needs to rethink that decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay Abbott of the FBI. He just made it clear that someone may have provided a false alibi, and that person needs to rethink that decision.

OOooOOhh snap!

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10155704307389092/

I found Abbott’s statements to be very poignant.

Hey Daey, I have looked at the video three times now and cannot find where Abbott says this. Can you clarify it for us non techies? TY. Happy Easter all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-two-six-random-shootings-Colorado-2015.html

I've posted another link as those wouldn't load for me.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/ne...olorado-task-force-shootings-court/441642002/

Defense requests more time to review evidence in 2015 Loveland shooting case

https://www.greeleytribune.com/news...on-with-unsolved-northern-colorado-shootings/

Man arrested in connection with unsolved northern Colorado shootings

:thinking: 105 miles between Loveland and Mt. Herman - although: DN passed the crime scene several times and would remain my first POI.

Hmmmm... Very interesting!!! I wonder if this is just general talk or if they have more specific leads. IF someone provided false alibi, but later wants to recant, couldn't they come forward and say they have new info but they want immunity AND protection? If someone DID give false alibi, they could later be charged, no? So I'm thinking IF LE has a particular individual in mind whom they think is providing false alibi (be it in TW's case or Delphi) couldn't LE put a lot more pressure on to scare the false provider into coming clean with accurate info (recant the false alibi) by offering safety now vs hardass treatment later that would include charges? Lots of questions. NO ANSWERS?!!!? WTH??? : /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member