CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His more serious offenses are still left. If he isn’t charged with murder(s), then it will be Bartholomew county (he had one year suspended sentence, which MOO will be served this time around since he absconded) which will hit him hard, and then Marion due to the sexual offense.

The reports are irrelevant. The reporter didn’t even put together the correct info. It’s not relevant that he has probation since he is still in custody.

Neither Co or In have come down hard. These were serious felony offences and he has only got probation - which he was on before when he absconded to Co. I don't get it at all.

I feel like DN is in a major tangle almost a permanent tangle. For one if he goes to Colorado they will have have him on their radar at all times.Then all the conditions and things he has to comply with..this starts to wear on DN..causes frustration.

thats bad.

he cannot stand authority, he will not stop his behavior because he is a sexual deviant and cannot be cured of this, even highly intelligent perverts who know that if they are caught again they will go away to prison forever and a day..CANNOT stop. They cannot be cured. so there's that..then there is the whole rage-aholic thing ..the more controls they put on him the more the pressure cooker churtles..he is going to blow big time..

he really should be locked up in a mental institution before he kills, if he hasn't already. this is why I can't believe he just gets out and he's coming to your neighborhood !

heres what I see ..DN makes his meetings and appointments for a few months, he finds a new mooch to put a roof over his head and put him to work..

3 or 4 months down the line..disaster. just wait. MOO

I’m not trying to be rude, but it’s like you haven’t read the last couple pages. He isn’t being let out.

He has two major charges that he absconded from. Even if he isn’t charged with murder, he has serious charges left to deal with.

I feel like DN is in a major tangle almost a permanent tangle. For one if he goes to Colorado they will have have him on their radar at all times.Then all the conditions and things he has to comply with..this starts to wear on DN..causes frustration.

thats bad.

he cannot stand authority, he will not stop his behavior because he is a sexual deviant and cannot be cured of this, even highly intelligent perverts who know that if they are caught again they will go away to prison forever and a day..CANNOT stop. They cannot be cured. so there's that..then there is the whole rage-aholic thing ..the more controls they put on him the more the pressure cooker churtles..he is going to blow big time..

he really should be locked up in a mental institution before he kills, if he hasn't already. this is why I can't believe he just gets out and he's coming to your neighborhood !

heres what I see ..DN makes his meetings and appointments for a few months, he finds a new mooch to put a roof over his head and put him to work..

3 or 4 months down the line..disaster. just wait. MOO

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Deon_Vann

I’m not trying to be rude, but it’s like you haven’t read the last couple pages. He isn’t being let out.

He has two major charges that he absconded from. Even if he isn’t charged with murder, he has serious charges left to deal with.

What serious charges? He only has the suspended sentence to be considered now and a misdemeanour- I can't see them confining him for those when he has only had probation for the felonies. He's on the home stretch now by the look of it.

He has also been in jail for six months now so they will probably take that into account.

I am dumbfounded but I think he will be released. However, I don't think he will go to Co - I think he will just abscond to another state IMO.

Eta did you see about this ex-marine confessing to 7 murders in Gary, Indiana? See link above.

Oh just had a thought. Maybe he's coming back to Co because they have something to connect him to TW, while they don't have anything re. A & L maybe?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm5a7u5hcq8x7gv/MAPWorthSolving.pdf?dl=0

Tracking America’s Unsolved Homicides
www.murderdata.org
Released January 24, 2018

Are Murders Worth Solving?

Before the police investigated the murders Vann was detained for, Thomas Hargrove, founder of the Murder Accountability Project, together with a Gary, Indiana deputy coroner, attempted to persuade police that there were 18 similar murders pointing to a serial killer in the Gary, Indiana area.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Gary-body-count-at-seven-more-expected/page25

Websleuths thread for DDV.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm5a7u5hcq8x7gv/MAPWorthSolving.pdf?dl=0

Tracking America’s Unsolved Homicides
www.murderdata.org
Released January 24, 2018

Are Murders Worth Solving?

Before the police investigated the murders Vann was detained for, Thomas Hargrove, founder of the Murder Accountability Project, together with a Gary, Indiana deputy coroner, attempted to persuade police that there were 18 similar murders pointing to a serial killer in the Gary, Indiana area.

DN in court today in Bartholomew at 2 p.m. for disposition hearing.

The Johnson county cases have been updated on mycase to reflect 30 days on the drug offences and 902 days on the FTR/FTA with 700 days on probation after credit for time in jail. Compliance hearing in October for both.

They are zipping thru them now.

I have such a feeling about this DNA test..I think it's so weird that no legal entity, the military, or any of his cases have any definitive answers about the collection of DNA from DN.

could it have been lost? could he have somehow gotten out of giving it? was something wrong with a previous sample?

why do I feel like this in not a dna sample but a DNA SAMPLE.

closer and closer to the date..you know other stuff could come up if it's never actually been in codis.

So curious ..so so curious. MOO

This is my exact question. If it was obtained by CO or JoCO, why is it not in CODIS?

I mean, wouldn’t it be costly to just take t again for the hell of it?

I have such a feeling about this DNA test..I think it's so weird that no legal entity, the military, or any of his cases have any definitive answers about the collection of DNA from DN.

could it have been lost? could he have somehow gotten out of giving it? was something wrong with a previous sample?

why do I feel like this in not a dna sample but a DNA SAMPLE.

closer and closer to the date..you know other stuff could come up if it's never actually been in codis.

So curious ..so so curious. MOO

That is the million dollar question.
Is there any way LE would have quietly asked WS to shut the thread down?

Bumping Tricia's explanation from earlier in this thread:

Hi Everyone,

Please remember this thread is about the Tim Watkins killing. Please stay on topic.

Abby and Libby will open up when there is something new to discuss. That discussion was making it almost impossible for
our mods to work anyplace else on the forum. It wasn't a small group of posters either.

We have seen this for over 14 years on Websleuths. When a big case goes cold all hell can break loose and usually does.

Please respect our decisions and our rules. If you have any questions please send a private message.

Thank you,
Tricia

Websleuths shut down about the case as did 3 individuals Randy Gravitts, Michael Stroup and Greeno. Perhaps they have all been told to stop...of course other sites exist such as closed FB groups however these you tubes and this site are Public...fare game for anyone to look at,,,who knows.

Websleuths shut down about the Delphi case as did 3 individuals Randy Gravitts, Michael Stroup and Greeno. Perhaps they have all been told to stop...of course other sites exist such as closed FB groups however these you tubes and the WS site are Public...fare game for anyone to look at,,,who knows.

Websleuths shut down about the Delphi case as did 3 individuals Randy Gravitts, Michael Stroup and Greeno. Perhaps they have all been told to stop...of course other sites exist such as closed FB groups however these you tubes and the WS site are Public...fare game for anyone to look at,,,who knows.

The DNA question. Strange indeed. When he gets out will he give an interview, I wonder?

This is my exact question. If it was obtained by CO or JoCO, why is it not in CODIS?

I mean, wouldn’t it be costly to just take t again for the hell of it?
Perhaps it only goes into CODIS if the perp gets a custodial sentence for a felony? - DN has never had that, he has only had jail time for misdemeanours and probation for felonies. This must be why they want this sample for DOC, so he can at last be tracked in CODIS.
:cow:

I guess if your DNA is sitting with the military and you haven't had your custodial prosecution you are one lucky SEX Offender.

I am just wondering what country this is where a poi in a double homicide, the subject of thousands of articles and countless speculation , can suddenly be persona non-grata in a place where there is freedom of speech and freedom of the press..and without a gag order from a judge, the voices of the people are now silenced in pursuit of answers surrounding a non-compliant SO who is a POI in 3 murders.

Facebook will host any and all kinds of unimaginable garbage yet..BOOM..no discussion of this POI.

At the end of the day I hope there is an heroic and compelling reason for this " silencing"...otherwise I have to say as a matter of record I find it extremely unsettling and as an American citizen I feel I must resist against this.

MOO and I know I'm dead meat.

I guess if your DNA is sitting with the military and you haven't had your custodial prosecution you are one lucky SEX Offender.

I am just wondering what country this is where a poi in a double homicide, the subject of thousands of articles and countless speculation , can suddenly be persona non-grata in a place where there is freedom of speech and freedom of the press..and without a gag order from a judge, the voices of the people are now silenced in pursuit of answers surrounding a non-compliant SO who is a POI in 3 murders.

Facebook will host any and all kinds of unimaginable garbage yet..BOOM..no discussion of this POI.

At the end of the day I hope there is an heroic and compelling reason for this " silencing"...otherwise I have to say as a matter of record I find it extremely unsettling and as an American citizen I feel I must resist against this.

MOO and I know I'm dead meat.

No offense intended but this has been explained fairly reasonably by the mods and nothing is stopping you from starting your own blog to discuss him to your hearts content. There are a handful of free blog hosting sites or use FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234