CocoaMom's Church Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy loaned her money for the tow, if I remember correctly. $80. She stopped in a subdivision after driving on the rims.

For sure if I can figure out a way to leave my Thanksgiving company!! Not sure if they will go home Saturday or Sunday. Could just let my husband entertain them since they are his family! LOL!! Sunday should be no problem but will see what I can work out for Saturday. Will you search just one day or both? What time would you start searching? Will take me 2 1/2 to 3 hours to get there. I want so much to find something to solidify this case.

Loved reading about you two and your great adventure, made me laugh. Sounds like you had so much fun while doing a wonderful job of searching.:clap:

Doesn't matter to me about which day or both days. I don't have any local family besides DH, and he would probably go with us. I'll leave that up to the majority to tell me what to do!

Would it be too forward to beg for a link to the AH/KC text messages? Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top? I've been looking, but dodging my boss is taking up too much time, LOL. Thanks!

Thank you guys for searching. I've had the gut feeling for a while now that if she wasn't dumped in a dumpster or the water - it would be an independent person/group who finds her.

Katz - Here is the link to the Orange County Property Appraiser's site. Texas L'il gave it to me and it's fabulous; up to date and it shows property lines. Just make sure that you click "aerial view 2008" on the left hand side and then just keep clicking the + sign to zoom in on the area that you would like to see.

http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx

:)

Thanks Pink. Well poop. The majority of the area is owned by the church. There's an area that is owned by the Hot Spray Tabernacle, however I can't tell if that point of entry would be any easier than what we tried yesterday.

FLKatz! Would you please add to the list (if we ever have time), I would love to see the tow yard - accesses, etc.

PS I had another epiphany last night and am working another theory that is flipping me out. Still involves the church but not just Casey - for hints, check her and Amy's texts from June 8 forward, yes, June 8 very carefully.

Don't keep the 16th as death date in your mind either - start thinking outside of that "box" of date of death....all we really know is it happened AFTER the 15th...go from there. Think about how hard she tried to get gas cans the wknd of the 27th. Why if she wanted to have the car stolen? hmmmm

This is gonna take me a couple days. Anyone know why or if they ever got computer searches from brother's house, or pings on all family members - GA, CA and LA? Could REALLY use those!!!

Few questions:

Had her car ever been towed before?
Did any of the A's have ANY associations with anyone who worked at tow yard?
Wasn't Annie part owner in a tow truck company that may have ties to this tow yard?
Where did GA work when he went to get her car?

I think I know:
1. Why LA has backed out of the picture.
2. Why that phone call from jail to home stuck in my mind so much and why it now makes perfect sense.
3. What caused Caylee's death.
4. Where her body (alive and dead) was up until the 1st of July.
5. Who else was involved.
6. That none of her friends were involved and knowing. Couple may have been involved slightly without knowing it.
7. That we will not be able to find Caylee without pings of the A family - and that is why LE didn't have a problem with releasing them to us.

Yes, I still believe she used the church and there may even be a possibility of evidence there but I don't know if I believe Caylee's remains are there - that theory is up in the air for me until I get this other one all sorted out.

OK, that's enough - I'm sure my PM box will be full in an hour! You get it - now get busy and help me figure it out!!

It's on the list ! I'll call you later. Gotta try and get some work done now!

FLKatz! Would you please add to the list (if we ever have time), I would love to see the tow yard - accesses, etc.

PS I had another epiphany last night and am working another theory that is flipping me out. Still involves the church but not just Casey - for hints, check her and Amy's texts from June 8 forward, yes, June 8 very carefully.

Don't keep the 16th as death date in your mind either - start thinking outside of that "box" of date of death....all we really know is it happened AFTER the 15th...go from there. Think about how hard she tried to get gas cans the wknd of the 27th. Why if she wanted to have the car stolen? hmmmm

This is gonna take me a couple days. Anyone know why or if they ever got computer searches from brother's house, or pings on all family members - GA, CA and LA? Could REALLY use those!!!

Few questions:

Had her car ever been towed before?
Did any of the A's have ANY associations with anyone who worked at tow yard?
Wasn't Annie part owner in a tow truck company that may have ties to this tow yard?
Where did GA work when he went to get her car?

I think I know:
1. Why LA has backed out of the picture.
2. Why that phone call from jail to home stuck in my mind so much and why it now makes perfect sense.
3. What caused Caylee's death.
4. Where her body (alive and dead) was up until the 1st of July.
5. Who else was involved.
6. That none of her friends were involved and knowing. Couple may have been involved slightly without knowing it.
7. That we will not be able to find Caylee without pings of the A family - and that is why LE didn't have a problem with releasing them to us.

Yes, I still believe she used the church and there may even be a possibility of evidence there but I don't know if I believe Caylee's remains are there - that theory is up in the air for me until I get this other one all sorted out.

OK, that's enough - I'm sure my PM box will be full in an hour! You get it - now get busy and help me figure it out!!

Wow! CCM you've really been doing some thinking! When you're ready to unload your next theory, please make sure you set up a new thread for it, so we can all give our thoughts.

CocoaMom!!!! I think you missed your callling as a private detective.

Thank you to whomever linked the texts between AH and KC!!!

I've never read them all...... I started around 6/8 like CCM said to and just kept reading and reading then it HIT ME.

Did AH ask if she could have her car towed to TonE's until she could fix it?????

Do you think KC killed Caylee and put her in AH's trunk?????????????????????

Where in the hell is that girl's car now??????

(sorry if this has been discussed before but it was like a lightbulb)

OK, CocoaMom, I have read and re-read those text messages. I see some things that make me go hmmmmmmm..........lots of discussion about wrecked cars and towing, finding boys.... sorry...... "hot" boys, but June 8th just didn't really go "Wow" for me. Maybe just a little hint about what set you off about June 8th? :confused: I think I understand where you are headed.....and I don't want to "out" anything.....but maybe I am really off course. Am I alone? CaseyLand is not making alot of sense today (as if it ever does).

As an aside, a friend's 21 y.o. child did not want to pay his car payment anymore, so he "hired" someone to "steal" the car and burn it, only it didn't play out that way. Am I warm?

KC sure seemed concerned all the time with what time AH was going to work and when she would be home -- she was BIG on knowing exactly what time.

And what was the "Stupid drama" on 6/11? Why say GA had stroke on 6/13? Sounded like classic get-out-of-something-I-don't-want-to-do speak. And 10 keys?!! For a car? It doesn't specify.

Yes it seems KC asked AH every day when she would be working, and if AH was too vague, KC would ask again in another way until she got her answer.

CocoaMom!!!! I think you missed your callling as a private detective.

Thank you to whomever linked the texts between AH and KC!!!

I've never read them all...... I started around 6/8 like CCM said to and just kept reading and reading then it HIT ME.

Did AH ask if she could have her car towed to TonE's until she could fix it?????

Do you think KC killed Caylee and put her in AH's trunk?????????????????????

Where in the hell is that girl's car now??????

(sorry if this has been discussed before but it was like a lightbulb)

Other people caught this too. I'm pretty sure there is a whole thread discussing Amy's car. You never know.

KC sure seemed concerned all the time with what time AH was going to work and when she would be home -- she was BIG on knowing exactly what time.

This is what I got out of reading the texts over and over and thinking:

1) AH's car was towed to TonE's apt. complex awaiting AH's dad coming into town to repair it.
2) KC was supposed to get AH's car towed to her house from the apt. complex. Did this happen?
3) KC wanted to know when AH was going to see her car, i.e. Call me before you go to see your car.
4) KC was awfully concerned with Amy's whereabouts after the car was taken to TonE' apt. complex. Especially 7/1- I think this is the date where KC asked if AH was sure she was going to be working all day.
5) Remember that in AH's interview, AH states that while TonE was out of town, KC was stuck to her like glue at all times except when AH was working?
6) After CA made KC come home from TonE's, LA went back to the apt. complex to get KC's stuff...and it took him 2 hours. Hmmmm.....

So, maybe Caylee was in Amy's vehicle??? Atleast for a while?
I am just not sure how to tie this into the church.

Gosh, good sleuthing again, CocoaMom! My brain is fried now.

Peculiar .... KC mentioned 'so did you find JP's keys?' to AH when she was tearing up the house looking for her $400 (that KC had actually stolen).

JP's keys to what? His car, apartment.....? Interesting

I noticed that about JP's keys, too......

Wonder if poor Caylee made lots of trips in lots of different trunks?

Something was going on with AH -- that girl was SERIOUS about knowing exactly what her work schedule was.

Made my stomach hurt to see her act all sad about the missing money and offering to help her. AH seems like a very sweet person.

LOVED how she told AH she was an excellent judge of character -- OBVIOUSLY NOT.

Off to find the AH car thread!!!!!! THis has really grabbed my attention big time.

I think Yuri needs to hire CCM ASAP.

This is what I got out of reading the texts over and over and thinking:

1) AH's car was towed to TonE's apt. complex awaiting AH's dad coming into town to repair it.
2) KC was supposed to get AH's car towed to her house from the apt. complex. Did this happen?
3) KC wanted to know when AH was going to see her car, i.e. Call me before you go to see your car.
4) KC was awfully concerned with Amy's whereabouts after the car was taken to TonE' apt. complex. Especially 7/1- I think this is the date where KC asked if AH was sure she was going to be working all day.
5) Remember that in AH's interview, AH states that while TonE was out of town, KC was stuck to her like glue at all times except when AH was working?
6) After CA made KC come home from TonE's, LA went back to the apt. complex to get KC's stuff...and it took him 2 hours. Hmmmm.....

So, maybe Caylee was in Amy's vehicle??? Atleast for a while?
I am just not sure how to tie this into the church.

Gosh, good sleuthing again, CocoaMom! My brain is fried now.

Bold by me - on 6/14 at 8:25 pm they agreed a cover over it would work and it could stay there. "Agreed. That'll work" (leaving the car there at TL's). Don't you think GA/CA would say something about a broken down car sitting in front of their house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NACHOSBELLEGRANDE