CocoaMom's Church Theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hollow" was used a lot with the Winnie the Pooh stories. Pooh usually hid his honey in the "hollows" of trees. There is also a story where the gang all go to catch a Heffalump in Heffalump Hollow. Can't recall any relation to Owl though.

Owl used to live in a hollow tree which was called a Chestnut tree...

I'm sure you all have checked the Greenwood Cemetary thread. I think it was there someone posted a pair of Pooh underwear was found. Haven't had a chance to read further, but there may be a search today? At least that's the name in the thread on here. Sorry no time to get link. Great work all!

Water levels are monitored by the regional watershed district. Here's a link to their archived surface water map for Orange County. I'm sure their local office could provide detailed maps for specific dates.

http://arcimspub.sjrwmd.com/website/dahds/design/index.html

I have a background in water flow engineering. I have not used my edu-ma-cation in 15 years but if anyone has any questions about the way water flows I can use what little knowledge I remember.

Several thoughts

I too keep coming back to this thread

I am not a psychic nor do I necessarily believe in all psychics but I do believe that there is a spiritual/energy side to things. The fact that all the little kids came up to CocoaMom was huge for me. I believe that was Caylee's voice.

My daughters went to a church school about the size of that and they did have one camera in the pre-school directors office. That was not monitored. It was just on when the preschool was in session. Often no one was in the office. There was no security nor anyone living on site. This was a relatively well off church too.

The whole Bella Vida connection is huge. KC is so narcisstic that in her mind, Bella Vida would be a noble homage to her daughter. Even though I believe she killed her daughter she thinks she's a martyr. Construction sites. Any other businesses around there.

My gut says this is the closest we have gotten.

Man oh man do we need a new thread or what?
I'm digging the fact that we are back to bouncing ideas off one another rather than lowering our 'behavior' bar.
The hydro info link is a good one. I'll see if I can find some the strainers for this area. Cocomom is 100% correct (AGAIN!) It wasn't wet until the Fay days. I think it's still possible that anything placed in or near the water could have drifted during the floods.
Part of me wants just 2 minutes in KC's head, how scary would that be?

Bolded by me. That is exactly what I was thinking. This is how WS works best. I love it. Thanks!

Im still checking in to see how its going....my gut keeps bringing me back to this thread :)

I believe the Sunday vigils were in their driveway.

Do they still have those or did they end after the protesters started showing up? (Never understood why they couldn't hold them in their backyard in PRIVATE if they wanted to avoid the protesters but then I'm guilty of being logical & non-confrontational. lol)

I think maybe because they know Caylee's back there. I wonder if they use their backyard now as much as we were told they used it in the past? It's their spa isn't it?

Bolded by me. That is exactly what I was thinking. This is how WS works best. I love it. Thanks!

I love the bouncing ideas around, and that is why I joined WS. I think you are right, I really think we are making progress.

Several thoughts

I too keep coming back to this thread

I am not a psychic nor do I necessarily believe in all psychics but I do believe that there is a spiritual/energy side to things. The fact that all the little kids came up to CocoaMom was huge for me. I believe that was Caylee's voice.

My daughters went to a church school about the size of that and they did have one camera in the pre-school directors office. That was not monitored. It was just on when the preschool was in session. Often no one was in the office. There was no security nor anyone living on site. This was a relatively well off church too.

The whole Bella Vida connection is huge. KC is so narcisstic that in her mind, Bella Vida would be a noble homage to her daughter. Even though I believe she killed her daughter she thinks she's a martyr. Construction sites. Any other businesses around there.

My gut says this is the closest we have gotten.

Bolded by me.
I totally agree. I think that this is the road that is going to lead to Caylee.
Good job, everyone!

I, too, keep coming back to this thread. When I first read Cocoa Moms theory, I got chills. I do not necessarily believe in psychics, but I think we are all equipped with some basic intuitiveness, a throw back to our earliest forms; feelings that alerted us to danger, or helped us develop empathy.
Anyway, I had an immediate VISCERAL reaction when I read the first post because of the pings, the nearness of the church to Amscot, Full Sail Academy, etc. Plus, I also thought that KC would make some sort of gesture, perhaps in where she left Caylee's body, that she could justify in her own mind, like "See? I am not a terrible person. I left her in a place that has meaning", or something like that. Maybe I am crediting her with too much, but with her propensity for thinking of things, as she had said, "It makes sense in a backwards sort of way", I can believe she would tell herself she had disposed of Caylee respectfully.
BTW, I am the person who PM'd CocoaMom about my kids going to that school, and attending the church for a few years. I remember clearly the property, especially the woods towards the back, next to the Gym (which is also used for overflow on Sunday services, where they telecast from the main sanctuary. There is a back exit off the property that leads to a road that dead ends on one end and leads to highway 50 on the other, so I asked if maybe that is an entrance to Hawks Hollow.
Just one more thing I want to mention, then I will go back to hiding. The church is made up of a lot of very good people, and so is the school. I don't want anyone to get the impression that they are dishonest or negligent in caring for the kids. I can tell you from my experience in having my kids in 2 different Christian schools in Orlando that they think so differently than they do in the public schools. The public schools, by necessity, have to think of legalities, ways they can be sued or wind up on the front page of the paper. In private, again in my experience, they tend to not think that anyone has a bad agenda or any thoughts of harming anyone. I am not sure how to explain what I am trying to say more clearly, other than they seem to think of things more innocently, with more naivety. Maybe in todays world that is foolish, but that has been my experience.
Also, I cannot blame them for not wanting to be caught up in the KC media circus. They are in a difficult spot re searching the property. They want to do the right thing, I am sure, but what that is may be difficult to determine.

I cant even begin to describe the feelings I had when viewing cocoamom's pix... I harbor no ill will against the church, I wish they would allow a search, but cant blame them for trying to protect their church and school. They certainly dont want the circus from Blanchard moving to their property.

Just curious if there are any catholic churches or cemetarys in the area of the pings.
Why did she have on a catholic roseary necklace?

Somewhere in this thread it was noted that a supporter hung the rosary on the A's front door. I'm only guessing but it could be KC was going for the pious look while wearing the rosary beads and the crosses.

A rosary is simply a beaded device used to count a certain number of prayers, said in a certain order and a Catholic would never wear a them around their neck.

Coming out of lurk mode here to say that I really think there is something to Cocoamom's "church theory." I'm also one of those who always comes back here to check on the latest.

To me, there is every reason to believe that KC at least "hung out" here a lot when she was supposedly "working" (could that be termed "Horking?"). IMO she may have had more places she would be during the day while with Caylee. Maybe that's why the cemetary w/park thread also calls to me to check often - makes sense. Bella Vida thread - interesting.

FWIW I find that when I am in a state of mind to be open to receiving what could be termed "signs," then my intuition seems to be enhanced. I can trust my intuition as long as I am --- well, I'd call it "spiritually fit." I dunno how to explain it. It's like I get affirmation that I am on track with something. (No, I'm not a psychic - I think everyone has had these type of experiences where they feel "guided" by something.)

What I'm trying to say is that I get "feelings" (maybe what others described as "goosebumps") when I read this thread. I read other threads but don't have the same "feelings."

Bobo - Exactly!!!! I am so drawn to this place. I keep checking here. It's amazing that so many of us feel the same way.

Wow - the pictures of the inside the A's home just choked me up. That poor little girl....the "Happy 3rd Birthday" picture, the sweet baby pic of her looking up so longingly into her mother's face, the u/s pictures......sob. Such a tragedy.

"Hollow" was used a lot with the Winnie the Pooh stories. Pooh usually hid his honey in the "hollows" of trees. There is also a story where the gang all go to catch a Heffalump in Heffalump Hollow. Can't recall any relation to Owl though.

Owl resides in a tree called The Chestnuts, situated right in the center of the 100 Acre Wood. This reside of his is described as being an “old world residence with great charm” and has amenities like pull-bell and door-knocker on the door. Unfortunately that house was blown away in a storm mention in the book The House at Pooh Corner. Thereafter Eeyore set about locating a new residence for Owl and manages to find what he thinks is the ‘perfect’ residence for Owl. Eeyore had no idea that the house belonged to Piglet. Nevertheless Piglet invites Owl to take his residence. It is presumed that Owl did take up his new residence when he created a sign naming the place “The Wolery”.

Hey all;

Cocoamom and I are in Orlando having lunch on the east side at Waterford Lakes. We just came from, well, you know where from, and there is no way in heck that you can get in from the back way. We tried. Thick brush, vines, large stumps, I fell down into some sort of hole (Cocoamom pulled me out). We are exhausted and we don't feel like we've accomplished a darn thing! Checked Bella Vida subdivision, nada. Checked Chapel Hill Cemetary, nada. After lunch, (and after Cocoamom runs into the CupCake Store) we are going to go check and see if there is any excitement down on Hopespring Drive, or over at the other house down there (wink, wink).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83