Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think KC's plans are for Caylee's Birthday? That will be an interesting day as well as a very sad day. In a couple weeks Caylee would be a big girl and be a first grader. If only she was here:(

I was wondering if she'll be invited to the annual balloon release ? :crazy:

For my own sanity, I have to believe that Karma will catch up with her.
All of this "luck" that she has been getting is just building up her confidence that she can get away with anything - and when Karma catches up she will slip up and find herself back in the slammer where she belongs.

If you've watched Celebrity Rehab lately, you can seek karma has not been good to Amy Fisher. I have to believe over the long run it will be much worse for Casey.

The one thing that sticks out in my mind that can't be 'explained away' as a coincidence is the pink "Big Trouble" T Shirt. It's obvious from photo's that the T Shirt is Caylee's, yet it is the one article of clothing that the A's couldn't identify as having ever seen. FCA is the only one who knew Caylee had that shirt, had access to it and Caylee was wearing it when she was put in the swamp. Which to me puts Caylee in FCA's 'care' at the time Caylee died.

Not sure if I'd call it a coincidence or just plain iornic, but it's bothered me since JB used the term "e-lynching". Oh the iorny that someone who hired someone to monitor the very social media websites behind what he calls "e-lynching" to help determine his trial strategy on a minute-by-minute basis and then he has the **lls to use that as a derogatory term.......let alone use the term AFTER he wins freedom for his client who most people believe is guilty.

BBM

Seagull, did KC actually use the name "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez"... or did she just refer to her as "Zanny"? I was always under the impression that she always just said "Zanny" or "the nanny" when referring to the alleged babysitter.

If it was ZFG, would you happen to have a link providing that information?

TIA!
I think you are right--KC just said "Zanny". However, I have found it SO weird that on June 17th Zenaida FG filled out the info card at Sawgrass--how convenient for KC to have the "z" to match up== " Zanny" to "Zenaida" !

Now that the trial is over, I'm pulling up the old "coincidence" thread for maybe one last "coincidental" observation.

KC's family let her get away with everthing in her entire young life. Her parents turned a blind eye to her lies, her stealing, everything. Flash forward to the present, KC probably won't have to serve probation (and NO, I don't swallow that she served it in jail!!). She gets away with it again. Another weird coincidence, or perhaps her childhood was a foreshadowing of her adult-life.

What is it about her?
Discipline means "to teach". They taught her to get away with things--each time bigger and bigger. I have always said that prison is the ultimate "time out" experience for people who were never made to be accountable for their actions/decisions. With that said--just like Judge BP said today--anything that could go wrong with this case did. That's how she got away with it IMHO.

I always thought it was strange that when Casey was talking to George at a prison visit, both of them referred to Caylee as "that little girl". (ie We'll get that little girl back...........or something like that.) Tonight I read on another thread, a link to a handwriting expert who studied the letters Casey wrote while in jail.................that someone would do that to depersonalize the child. And he/she would do that because he/she knew that Caylee was already dead.

I always thought it was strange that when Casey was talking to George at a prison visit, both of them referred to Caylee as "that little girl". (ie We'll get that little girl back...........or something like that.) Tonight I read on another thread, a link to a handwriting expert who studied the letters Casey wrote while in jail.................that someone would do that to depersonalize the child. And he/she would do that because he/she knew that Caylee was already dead.

I believe KC had detacted herself from Caylee. For GA it was too painful to say her name. jmo

just thinking about another freaky coincidence the other day so wanted to find this great old thread, our place for parking these weird coincidences :) Glad you guys already bumped it up.

Amy's texts to Casey from PR , what are the chances of all the subjects under the sun that she might text about, that the subjects would be a "casita" and a problem with pesky little flies? Do the weird coincidences never end in this case? (That is, if I'm remembering correctly and pesky little flies have not infested my brain. It's been a long time since I saw those texts, if anyone has a link handy thank you. I don't know why that came to mind.) :) I can't remember what Casey texted back, can you guys? Wonder what went through her mind when she got the text, if that is what it said.

What do you think KC's plans are for Caylee's Birthday? That will be an interesting day as well as a very sad day. In a couple weeks Caylee would be a big girl and be a first grader. If only she was here:(

oh my goodness, tomorrow's the 9th. Thank you for posting that. It doesn't seem like a year at all since her last birthday.

In Lees deposition, when questioned as to the reason they'd been given of why Zenaida had taken Caylee:
"Zenaida didn't think Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason. She was taking Caylee from her for a period of time, to teach her a lesson."

Cindy was contemplating taking custody of Caylee from Casey.

Zenaida = Cindy??

I know and didn't Casey even say to George and Cindy, or maybe it was just George, in one of the prison visits, "This isn't teaching me anything" or "I'm not learning anything from this"....which was so strange. Seems like it was in the same discussion where she was telling George she needed to be home when Caylee returns home iirc. At the time I did always think maybe she had mistakenly assumed that her parents had taken Caylee from her. And I always wondered why George didn't say something like, "What do you mean this isn't teaching you anything? I don't understand."

I always found it interesting in an odd way that KC and AH had one of the same mannerisms when they talk. It usually takes knowing and being around someone for quite some time before you express yourself with the same arm movements.

1) Watch KC when she is being interrogated one on one. It is the footage where she says she instinctively knows her daughter is still alive. Watch her arm movements -- palms pointed upward and arms moving as though she is gathering air towards her body.

2) Watch AH while she is at the sidebar in the courtroom -- she uses the same gestures.

I always found this a little coincidental. They only knew each other for a few months.

I don't know if there is any footage of the above, but I noticed these arm gestures with palms up at the time.

imo

I always found it interesting in an odd way that KC and AH had one of the same mannerisms when they talk. It usually takes knowing and being around someone for quite some time before you express yourself with the same arm movements.

1) Watch KC when she is being interrogated one on one. It is the footage where she says she instinctively knows her daughter is still alive. Watch her arm movements -- palms pointed upward and arms moving as though she is gathering air towards her body.

2) Watch AH while she is at the sidebar in the courtroom -- she uses the same gestures.

I always found this a little coincidental. They only knew each other for a few months.

I don't know if there is any footage of the above, but I noticed these arm gestures with palms up at the time.

imo

KC has the ability to mirror everyone she meets. She picks up on their mannerisms, accents, likes, dislikes and changes her personality to fit in intimately with whoever she is with. She is very good at it. The problem is it is not who she is. Remember that oh so "rage" face she revealed in the courtroom. That is a part of the real her. The rest is all fake. She truly does not know how to be her own person. jmo

KC has the ability to mirror everyone she meets. She picks up on their mannerisms, accents, likes, dislikes and changes her personality to fit in intimately with whoever she is with. She is very good at it. The problem is it is not who she is. Remember that oh so "rage" face she revealed in the courtroom. That is a part of the real her. The rest is all fake. She truly does not know how to be her own person. jmo
Excellent assessment LambChop.
When she drives someone else's car, she's living their life ...... when she's staying at someone else's place, she's one of their crowd.

Excellent assessment LambChop.
When she drives someone else's car, she's living their life ...... when she's staying at someone else's place, she's one of their crowd.

Exactly. She will never meet a stranger because she gives them what they like....a mirror imagine of themselves. jmo

Exactly. She will never meet a stranger because she gives them what they like....a mirror imagine of themselves. jmo

and that's all she has. Just a reflection. Nothing of her own - especially now. Many will gaze through her - some won't. They will be repaid in kind.

And, after 3 years of only being around the legal team and LE she is said to want to become a paralegal. I'd bet that never pans out and some other lifestyle will be adopted. If she's really staying in wealthy homes for awhile there could be a huge desire to appear wealthy, but if staying in a cheap motel then there's no telling where that will lead. I figure there'll soon be some ruffian boyfriend, boozing, and assaulting reporters who follow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper