Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee at one time was dating Mark Hawkin's wife, during the same time that Casey was dating Mark, *I think*.

She broke up with Lee and went back to Mark, and they lived in Michigan.
Lee had quite the nasty write up to her on his MySpace page. Whewwww......Crazy as his sister, IMO.

Someone mentioned dates, and about the trial starting on Mother's Day.
The day that Caylee's remains were found, Baez was in court that AM, and I *think* this is when the state dropped the first DP against Casey.

Cindy's presser where she says that we need to be looking for a live Caylee, that the searches that are ongoing are not helping, that she doesn't believe that Caylee is out in "those woods", then corrects herself rather haphazardly.

Lee at one time was dating Mark Hawkin's wife, during the same time that Casey was dating Mark, *I think*.

She broke up with Lee and went back to Mark, and they lived in Michigan.
Lee had quite the nasty write up to her on his MySpace page. Whewwww......Crazy as his sister, IMO.

Someone mentioned dates, and about the trial starting on Mother's Day.
The day that Caylee's remains were found, Baez was in court that AM, and I *think* this is when the state dropped the first DP against Casey.

Cindy's presser where she says that we need to be looking for a live Caylee, that the searches that are ongoing are not helping, that she doesn't believe that Caylee is out in "those woods", then corrects herself rather haphazardly.

Hi PI
here is that scathing e mail from Lee to the gal you are talking about. Scary

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=5395527 At the bottom of page one and then page two he is describing the girl and how she will cling to anyone that looks in her direction, never knowing what is real....it is like he is describing his own sister.

Hi PI
here is that scathing e mail from Lee to the gal you are talking about. Scary

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/docrument-preview.aspx?doc_id=5395527 At the bottom of page one and then page two he is describing the girl and how she will cling to anyone that looks in her direction, never knowing what is real....it is like he is describing his own sister.

I can barely read that tripe. Ever notice how the A family all has a particular writing style? I don't mean their actual handwriting, but rather the boastfull, flowery, grandiose style way that they use their words. I have trouble describing it; I can only liken it to something that you try to eat but it tastes too sweet, with a weird undertone, and you just can't take another bite or you might be sick. They all do it, and they are all TERRIBLE writers who think over-much of themselves.

Do you notice that right up until Lee names the woman in that myspace post who's targeted by his venom, it sounds like he's talking about his sister?? hahaha

In CA's Oct. 29/2010 letter to her BFF, the inmate she states how wonderful it is that GA is finally, after more than 2 years, going to counselling with her.
Coincidently, this is when GA stops attending hearings.

Do you notice that right up until Lee names the woman in that myspace post who's targeted by his venom, it sounds like he's talking about his sister?? hahaha

In CA's Oct. 29/2010 letter to her BFF, the inmate she states how wonderful it is that GA is finally, after more than 2 years, going to counselling with her.
Coincidently, this is when GA stops attending hearings.

but their new atty issues a statement declaring their marriage to be fine.

Now that the trial is over, I'm pulling up the old "coincidence" thread for maybe one last "coincidental" observation.

KC's family let her get away with everthing in her entire young life. Her parents turned a blind eye to her lies, her stealing, everything. Flash forward to the present, KC probably won't have to serve probation (and NO, I don't swallow that she served it in jail!!). She gets away with it again. Another weird coincidence, or perhaps her childhood was a foreshadowing of her adult-life.

What is it about her?

Now that the trial is over, I'm pulling up the old "coincidence" thread for maybe one last "coincidental" observation.

KC's family let her get away with everthing in her entire young life. Her parents turned a blind eye to her lies, her stealing, everything. Flash forward to the present, KC probably won't have to serve probation (and NO, I don't swallow that she served it
in jail!!). She gets away with it again. Another weird coincidence, or perhaps her childhood was a foreshadowing of her adult-life.

What is it about her?

The "Luck of the Irish" LOL:lepsmilie:
I know, I know it is not funny. She get's away with murder. It is very frustrating and sad.

The wicked are doomed by their own violence; they refuse to do what is right.

KC's family let her get away with everthing in her entire young life. Her parents turned a blind eye to her lies, her stealing, everything. Flash forward to the present, KC probably won't have to serve probation (and NO, I don't swallow that she served it in jail!!). She gets away with it again. Another weird coincidence, or perhaps her childhood was a foreshadowing of her adult-life.

What is it about her?[/QUOTE]

bbm some would say its the horseshoe theory.. i think its the whole horse

unbelievable

Coincidence that she was only convicted of four counts of "lying to police" when it was the contents "behind the lies" that brought the charges of murder, manslaughter and child abuse against her? When Judge Strickland made his comment, "Indeed, the irony is rich" he had no idea just how much irony there would in the C. Anthony case.

Coincidence or not? Judge Strickland signs his order and goes on vacation. Hmmm.

What is it about her?

For my own sanity, I have to believe that Karma will catch up with her.
All of this "luck" that she has been getting is just building up her confidence that she can get away with anything - and when Karma catches up she will slip up and find herself back in the slammer where she belongs.

What is it about her?

Some "bad seeds" really do seem to be made of Teflon, unfortunately. But I think FCA's negative karma quotient is now off the charts and will catch up to her eventually, and in a very big way. Her parents, too.
:twocents:

Some "bad seeds" really do seem to be made of Teflon, unfortunately. But I think FCA's negative karma quotient is now off the charts and will catch up to her eventually, and in a very big way. Her parents, too.

I sure hope you're right.

While maybe not a coincidence, I still think it's iornic that she is supposedly at Ohio State where the football team put themselves on a two year probation.

While maybe not a coincidence, I still think it's iornic that she is supposedly at Ohio State where the football team put themselves on a two year probation.

Let's not link what Ohio State did to a murderer............... Big difference there...:banghead:

thats the only thing that helps me sleep at night re: this travesty, this miscarriage of justice...
she will either wind up in the pokey, or dead...and sad to say, im not gonna shed a tear on either senario.

luck of the irish? nah, ca's side of family was romainan..ga- wasnt that italian? ( if i am wrong please correct me) - i think her OBSESSION w/ anything irish,shamrocks ect is fact her bday is so close to st paddys day...
offtopic coincidence? she has a shamrock tatoo, a shamrock tramp stamp..right on lower back.. ( i will leave the rest of that alone)

What do you think KC's plans are for Caylee's Birthday? That will be an interesting day as well as a very sad day. In a couple weeks Caylee would be a big girl and be a first grader. If only she was here:(

What is it about her?

I think she's here to bare Satans spawn.....:innocent:

In Lees deposition, when questioned as to the reason they'd been given of why Zenaida had taken Caylee:
"Zenaida didn't think Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason. She was taking Caylee from her for a period of time, to teach her a lesson."

Cindy was contemplating taking custody of Caylee from Casey.

Zenaida = Cindy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member