Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those kinds of things - like the duct tape and the diary - are not the kinds of things ICA like to spend her hard earned :)floorlaugh:) money on. Why not use what's lying around when there is beer, lingerie and snacks to buy?

Those kinds of things - like the duct tape and the diary - are not the kinds of things ICA like to spend her hard earned :)floorlaugh:) money on. Why not use what's lying around when there is beer, lingerie and snacks to buy?

Oh so true!! Maybe I should say that's it's a good thing her PARENTS have a knack for buying the rare & unusual, because they are the things that are really adding strength to this case.

KC telling the cops that during the (imaginary) phone call from Caylee, she kept talking about her shoes. And Caylee being found with her clothes in the bag but no shoes.

It's so heart breaking to think about. I keep wondering if that was one of the last things Caylee was talking/crying about before she was killed and that's why "shoes" came to KC's mind as a topic to give to the cops.

moo

KC telling the cops that during the (imaginary) phone call from Caylee, she kept talking about her shoes. And Caylee being found with her clothes in the bag but no shoes.

It's so heart breaking to think about. I keep wondering if that was one of the last things Caylee was talking/crying about before she was killed and that's why "shoes" came to KC's mind as a topic to give to the cops.

moo

Oh my gosh . . . I just had a chill. We'll likely never know . . . but that could be very near the truth.

Great thread! I had to sleep on this...

Coincidence or Karma????

That JB, one of the least qualified and capable lawyers in Florida, possibly the USA should lead the defense in the so called trial of the century.
That the case that was supposed to bring him fame and fortune, will likely leave him disbarred and backrupt.
That he and ICA should meet. Karmic intervention to counterbalance Paul B meeting Karla H imo. The ethers owed us one. :)
That she should continue to retain him despite numerous 'red flags' that maybe he wasn't a great speaker or particularily smart.
That the Defense Dream Team would all abandon the cause.
That the stink over JS would give us BP.
That Dr Lee would allegedly find any number of additional hairs not seen by LE, and not testify.
That after deciding to cremate the remains, probably to prevent the SAO from being able to obtain more evidence, that it would turn out the defense autopsy was never completed or documented in full and now the ME who conducted it is unavailable.
That everytime JB lies to the judge in a motion or pleading, that thing on his cheek gets bigger.

I've got more lol!!!

Just thought I would blow the dust off this old thread because the new evidence dump has me pondering on yet another meaningless coinicidence.

This is the fact that KC has such a weird knack for the use of things that are rare and/or unsual! Consider that the brand/type of duct tape found on the remains were so rare & special, and then see from the doc dump re. the journal entry where she wrote "03":

"the Penman Paper photojournals were a one-time specialty item distributed solely to Dollar General Stores in 2004"

One-time specialty item, eh? Irrelavant, but makes one raise an eyebrow a bit (or it would if I could do that w/o using my fingers!).

And don't forget about the book that KC hid notes to Robin in, "Let's Do Away with August" (ironically Caylee's birth month).

Great thread! I had to sleep on this...

Coincidence or Karma????

That JB, one of the least qualified and capable lawyers in Florida, possibly the USA should lead the defense in the so called trial of the century.
That the case that was supposed to bring him fame and fortune, will likely leave him disbarred and backrupt.
That he and ICA should meet. Karmic intervention to counterbalance Paul B meeting Karla H imo. The ethers owed us one. :)
That she should continue to retain him despite numerous 'red flags' that maybe he wasn't a great speaker or particularily smart.
That the Defense Dream Team would all abandon the cause.
That the stink over JS would give us BP.
That Dr Lee would allegedly find any number of additional hairs not seen by LE, and not testify.
That after deciding to cremate the remains, probably to prevent the SAO from being able to obtain more evidence, that it would turn out the defense autopsy was never completed or documented in full and now the ME who conducted it is unavailable.
That everytime JB lies to the judge in a motion or pleading, that thing on his cheek gets bigger.

I've got more lol!!!

Keep em comin, these were great!!!!!

kaRN, you crack me up! Especially this part:

"That everytime JB lies to the judge in a motion or pleading, that thing on his cheek gets bigger."

Totally OT, but I love your ticker! I love that it's finally getting closer & closer to the end.

I found it very strange that LB's and ICA's writing is so similar. Might explain LB actually.

kaRN, you crack me up! Especially this part:

"That everytime JB lies to the judge in a motion or pleading, that thing on his cheek gets bigger."

Totally OT, but I love your ticker! I love that it's finally getting closer & closer to the end.

LOL! Just wait until trial. ICA's hair is growing for the same reason IMO.

On August 18, 2008 Keith Williams went to the end of Suburban drive near the fence opposite the Oaks Elementary School, there he found a Happy Father’s Day Balloon, a small girl’s sandal, some little girl’s clothing, and a bag filled with stuffed animals. He took the bag to the Anthony's, who claimed they had never seen the stuff before, what are the odds...:waitasec:

My :innocent: weirdest "HUH" thoughts : :great: December 24 "ides of surgical instruments":great:

12/24/2008: Caylee undergoes an autopsy (exploratory intervention) by Werner Spitz, M. D.

12/24/2010: Werner Spitz, M.D. undergoes an emergency abdominal surgical (exploratory intervention)

As had been said before, :crazy: "ya can't make this up!" :banghead: and if ya did, nobody would believe it :waitasec: or buy it as a screenplay! :seeya:

My :innocent: weirdest "HUH" thoughts : :great: December 24 "ides of surgical instruments":great:

12/24/2008: Caylee undergoes an autopsy (exploratory intervention) by Werner Spitz, M. D.

12/24/2010: Werner Spitz, M.D. undergoes an emergency abdominal surgical (exploratory intervention)

As had been said before, :crazy: "ya can't make this up!" :banghead: and if ya did, nobody would believe it :waitasec: or buy it as a screenplay! :seeya:

Gee, I hope his Surgeon writes an Operative Note as to his findings, and doesn't leave it for 2 years to recall from memory...

On Casey's made up salute to the would be dead Eric (father of the baby, allegedly), who does she pin as the author....hold on to your seats and don't anyone tell Cindy Anthony.....Jesus Ortiz.

What are the chances that later clear out the blue, others would throw his name out there as the dad for Caylee, while Cindy and Casey to claim they never heard of anyone by that name.
Casey told Tracey , "Doe she look Hispanic to you?", denying Jesus Ortiz was Caylee's dad. Cindy told Yuri she has no idea where that name came from, at all.
View attachment computerforensicsreport.pdf page 36

On Casey's made up salute to the would be dead Eric (father of the baby, allegedly), who does she pin as the author....hold on to your seats and don't anyone tell Cindy Anthony.....Jesus Ortiz.

What are the chances that later clear out the blue, others would throw his name out there as the dad for Caylee, while Cindy and Casey to claim they never heard of anyone by that name.

View attachment 13531 page 36

UNFRACKING REAL.

Did ZANNY write one for Jesus Ortiz????

HaHa

Casey told Tracey , "Doe she look Hispanic to you?", denying Jesus Ortiz was Caylee's dad. Cindy told Yuri she has no idea where that name came from, at all.
View attachment 13531 page 36

CRAAAAZY!!! Great catch!

This one bugs me. Still.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4424849&postcount=71"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Coincidence or Not? Please List![/ame]

The ghost writing on the journal was written soon after the first of January (possibly 2005) after maybe receiving this as a "stocking stuffer" @ Christmas 2004. KC mentions Kenneth and Marcus. There is a Kenneth D. listed as an old highschool boyfriend on the witness list that was filed in Nov. 2010. There is a MH that KC was writing to and postulating about a vacation to see him in the near future (around the time Caylee went missing). There are numerous texts to Mark H. released in the latest doc dump of the text messages from KC's phone. The timing is more than coincidence to me. If KC did receive this notebook/journal for X-mas of 2004 and wrote in it Jan 2005 that would have been during the first 2 months of her pregnancy with Caylee. She was born Aug. of 2005. Some have speculated that the missing pages were KC's diary of the beginning of her life with Caylee, and those pages were torn out and the new entry was for the ending of her life with Caylee. Happy with her decisions, just a little scared. KC's notations about her relationship/boyfriend material in the ghost writings were the only possible known remnants of any romantic affairs she may have had at the time. We know the journal was not written in 2003 (as was written on the inside cover '03).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme