Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Natural Born Killers" summary

Two victims of traumatized childhoods become lovers and psychopathic serial murderers irresponsibly glorified by the mass media. Delivery boy Mickey Knox falls in love with customer Mallory Wilson. He soon helps her kill her abusive father and enabling mother - something we often wondered if KC was planning on doing....
The two are made famous by unscrupulous reporter Wayne Gale, as they run across the countryside, pursued by the equally sadistic Jack Scagnetti. Just before the trial, a ratings-whoring interview by the same reporter who made them famous leads to pandemonium, not just within the prison itself, but nationwide. A satire of the media, public opinion, and the modern attitude toward violence

kinda whats going on isn't it?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110632/

Thanks for the link, gngr~snap.

Admittingly, I have not seen the entire movie, or if I did I blocked it out.

I did watch Untraceable (one of the BB movies) and that was very hard to watch. Maybe I'll be able to watch Natural Born Killers now, and see more into Casey's mind frame. She was JL?

My goodness, what are the chances of Skye being in the same jail as KC and the same time period, and then Sky's sister River gets involved with GA, Skye gets out of jail and meets GA & CA.....

Alas, but even here we have the River looking alot like the Zanny description that is merely coincidental. .

The two sisters, of course, have to have various akas names so it adds to the confusion. Your brain will eventually have to explode, so be careful seeing all these coincidences at once.

This deserves the POST OF THE DAY award!! :dance:

we once discussed this and i found it

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91443"]Coincidence or not? Please list! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think it's kind of weird the trial will start the day after MOTHER'S DAY..what an oxymoron that is for KC. If I were the defense I wouldn't want that...no way. I guess they didn't look ahead.

Juliette Lewis- KC's non exsistant friend
the real one starred in the movie
"Natural Born Killers" her character role was "Mallory"

Oh wow I had forgotten that character was named Mallory! Was this an indirect mention of Mallory, Lee's girlfriend? Will we see her thrown under the defense bus too? That can't be just a coincidence that she references the actress of a movie where the main character's name is Mallory.

Oh wow I had forgotten that character was named Mallory! Was this an indirect mention of Mallory, Lee's girlfriend? Will we see her thrown under the defense bus too? That can't be just a coincidence that she references the actress of a movie where the main character's name is Mallory.

unlikely but it would explain a lot. KC saying I left her with someone I trusted and LA's CMA CMA CMA rant at the memorial. However she'd have cracked by now sooo...
NEXT!

I think it's kind of weird the trial will start the day after MOTHER'S DAY..what an oxymoron that is for KC. If I were the defense I wouldn't want that...no way. I guess they didn't look ahead.

and yet ANOTHER truly weird coincidence in this case. What an interesting little fact.

The water imagery used by Casey in her jailhouse letters and the theory that Caylee may have drowned. The way Casey went on with the "swimming around like goldfish in a bowl, trying to come up for air" etc, and other water imagery.
I never got to read much of the discussion regarding the jailhouse letters and I want to, but I did see where someone raised this topic and they were really good posts, I will try to give credit here when I find who it was :)

(By the way, fish don't really need to come up for air, do they? ;) or gasp for air or whatever it was. )

The "knife in the chest" comment by Casey in the letters, and the fact there was a knife in the car, drips on the carseat, etc.

p.s. I agree about all the coincidences in this case being enough to make your head explode!!! LOL If we didn't have this thread to park the coincidences on I'm pretty sure most of us would have exploded by now, so thanks again for the thread!!! :crosseyed: :Banane37:

I did watch Untraceable (one of the BB movies) and that was very hard to watch.

you are stronger than me, CM. The coincidences/similarities I've heard about from that movie plus the date it was being watched make it very hinkydinky to me. I've always really wanted to know who in the Sutton Pl group suggested that particular movie that day, TL? The person he was talking to on the phone just before renting it? One of the roommates? Casey? (seems unlikely the girl of the group would be the one who said, "Hey, let's get Untraceable!", but you never know). Who was it? I want to know.

IIRC, on one of these many threads there was some talk about another child who was kidnapped by a babysitter with the last name Gonzalez, but I can't remember where.

Wow.

Another G name coincidence, I remember seeing a G listed in either Whitepage listings or property tax records as having lived in one of the townhomes right by JP's townhome, but I'm not sure if he was currently living there during the time Casey was spending time there with Caylee etc.
A silver car could be seen on the google map "street view" parked behind the units too, I think my husband told me it wasn't a Ford though. IIRC.

Thanks J BEAN for finding this thread for me!!!

I am curious as to why Universal Studio's keeps coming up... Why is it that Casey Worked for Universal, all these imaginary people are from Universal, Casey took LE to Universal all the way to the end of the hall, and then we find out as a fact now that Universal which is owned by ABC paid 200,000 dollars... Its always said that there is alittle truth in every lie, so what is it about Universal Studios that it keeps getting brought into this... I mean it could be anywhere else in the world, like Six Flags or Bush Gardens but no it keeps coming back to Universal...

...but I want to know what the connection is with Universal. It has to be big, IMO.
snipped by me

It does seem like Universal is important in the case somehow.

Another "Universal" reference, one of the contacts in Casey's cell phone was allegedly running various car parts scams (he was arrested, Frank McK.) and there is a brand Universal Car Parts, IIRC. He also was reportedly tied in the past to a scam having to do with rental deposits on apartments (which made us wonder if there might have been a scam going on involving that empty Sawgrass apartment.) I always kind of wondered how Casey was tied to this guy, could she have thought she was dropping Caylee off to him that day or could the two of them have been in on a scam together, could there have been a scam involving pretending Caylee was missing? Did things go awry when he got arrested? Something along those lines. I think she would have told by now though if that were the case, but...who knows? :shrugging smiley:

totally a coincidence, the address RA was sending Casey's letters to to her sister for safekeeping, was it a #210, too?

the Zanny/Samantha and Annie/Samantha (just same sounding names) coincidence, and the tanktop found in Blanchard Park looking just like Annie's pal Samantha's tank top, and the undies (or swimsuit) found there looking so much like the ones of Casey's (seen in the pictures where she's on Iassen's lap at his house.) This next one is more just a weirdness, than a coincidence: Iassen saying in his official statement out of the blue that he believes Casey ACTED ALONE, just after saying he has no knowledge of what happened to Caylee and that he would never think Casey would harm Caylee, etc.

In one of the jailhouse tapes KC tells Lee that she is trying to help if people would just follow what she says to a T. I can't remember the exact comment but it had the words to a T in it, anyway awhile back I looked at a map of the area out of curiousity and, the remains site the house on Hopesprings and the abandoned house that DC searched all looked really odd so I traced it out and it made a T on the map. look it up you can see for yourself. She was attempting to lead them there, if you look at what she says and put it together.First she states that Caylee is close to home, then she tells them to look in areas that are familiar to them,so I'm assuming that the abandoned house was somewhere they all new as well , then she says to follow what I say to a T and on a map it makes a T.

She also made the statement she dropped Caylee off at the steps between 9&1. Caylees remains were found behind the houses of 9 and 1 on Hopesprings, by pavers which pavers look like steps. I really think she was leading them to Caylee and I also think the abandoned house may have been where KC may have drugged Caylee and left her the night she went to the movie store with TL, and she put Caylee back in the trunk when she returned and Caylee was dead. That house has something to do with this I am convinced.

Can you please tell me where that is at?
That was the page (ZFG's) that was thought to have been created by Casey (painstakingly determined to be a myth). It may have been in the thread about Casey being the real Zenaida. HTH

In one of the jailhouse tapes KC tells Lee that she is trying to help if people would just follow what she says to a T. I can't remember the exact comment but it had the words to a T in it, anyway awhile back I looked at a map of the area out of curiousity and, the remains site the house on Hopesprings and the abandoned house that DC searched all looked really odd so I traced it out and it made a T on the map. look it up you can see for yourself. She was attempting to lead them there, if you look at what she says and put it together.First she states that Caylee is close to home, then she tells them to look in areas that are familiar to them,so I'm assuming that the abandoned house was somewhere they all new as well , then she says to follow what I say to a T and on a map it makes a T.

She also made the statement she dropped Caylee off at the steps between 9&1. Caylees remains were found behind the houses of 9 and 1 on Hopesprings, by pavers which pavers look like steps. I really think she was leading them to Caylee and I also think the abandoned house may have been where KC may have drugged Caylee and left her the night she went to the movie store with TL, and she put Caylee back in the trunk when she returned and Caylee was dead. That house has something to do with this I am convinced.

The 9 and 1. That one has always puzzled me the most since it did not collaborate with GA statement when KC left the house at 1.15 pm June 16 if I recall.
KC surely was aware of GA's first written statement since she was there.
She also made "the between 9 & 1" statement to LE in her interview at Universal.

In addition to this great post, Caseys description of Zanny sounded frighteningly like Nicole Ganguzza!
When LE brings up NG's murder after Casey mentions Blanchard Park, she says; "My mom didn't want me jogging there because of it." almost gleefully :sick:
I also read somewhere (have read so much I'm sorry I don't remember exactly where) that the description KC gave of ZG was remarkably close to that of one of the female officers that was at the Anthony home after the 911 call.

in the earliest interview with TL and CC where they sound a bit giddy, CC says he went to Cocoa Beach for a birthday on June 17 or 18. In TL's interview on July 22 just a day or two later he says Casey mentioned Caylee was at Cocoa Beach with the nanny for a weekend for a birthday party in June.

excuse the self-quote, LOL, here are the links for those
(the second part of the July 17 interview with TL and CC)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoEoW2xIvqU&playnext_from=TL&videos=7-f6kySY-cs[/ame]

(TL's July 22 Interview part 1) 4:45
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5sFj5W-6M8&playnext_from=TL&videos=i0yBIDcMXhc[/ame]

p.s. does anyone know how to link them in without the big youtube boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme