Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense always comes out with a lot of shenanigans right before a document dump.[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pONze7QJlXQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Casey saying she dropped of Caylee at Sawgrasss Apt 210 .

Apt 210 being empty for over 3 mths.

When she realised LE wasn't buying this (due to apt being empty) she changed her story to she dropped Caylee off at the steps. I think she tried to do this midstream as she stated they both had friends who lived at that complex so it was a convenient place to do an exchange. Once LE said the apt was empty she never says she was inside the apt. I do think she knew that apt was empty, she just never realised that no one was going to buy that story.

Not sure this was mentioned but national exposure of the Sunshine Laws and Caylee's last video where she sings, "You are my Sunshine."

Not sure this was mentioned but national exposure of the Sunshine Laws and Caylee's last video where she sings, "You are my Sunshine."

Yeah, that one little coincidence always puts a little lump in my throat.

IIRC, on one of these many threads there was some talk about another child who was kidnapped by a babysitter with the last name Gonzalez, but I can't remember where.

Not sure if this was mentioned but: KC and her "lost" Blackjack phone and the A's using the secret "batphones". Seems like this family knows how to keep secrets like no other. I wonder if the earlier blackjack activity is the reason the batphones became neccessary.

Also a strange coincidence is how the missing blackjack cellphone contained mostly ALL the info on these madeup characters. While her current phone had absolutely none while still containing TONS of info on other (real) friends.

Somewhat of a coincidence from KC's OCSO interviews.

- KC initially said the last date she saw Caylee was June 9.

- KC said she had lost the Blackberry phone "9 days ago".

I've always wondered why the number 9 was on her mind, or if she just pulled '9 days' out of the air.

Caylee's birthday was August 9.

I've always wondered why the number 9 was on her mind, or if she just pulled '9 days' out of the air.

KC seems to have a pattern in her lies - she may be saying something completely false, but she puts in something real to relate to and to remember (hence CA's "half-truths" I suspect) as a sort of foundation pin. That may be why her lies are littered with Facebook and movie star names. They serve as little mnemonic devices to help her remember so she can repeat her story ad nauseum. Perhaps she was thinking of something that happened 9 days ago (would have been July 7) that she could remember, relate to and use as a fake date.

KC seems to have a pattern in her lies - she may be saying something completely false, but she puts in something real to relate to and to remember (hence CA's "half-truths" I suspect) as a sort of foundation pin. That may be why her lies are littered with Facebook and movie star names. They serve as little mnemonic devices to help her remember so she can repeat her story ad nauseum. Perhaps she was thinking of something that happened 9 days ago (would have been July 7) that she could remember, relate to and use as a fake date.

* “A posting titled "diary of days" that appeared on Casey Anthony's MySpace page July 7 stated: " . . . What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Life will never be easy. . . . "

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2608aug26,0,3212567.story

George called the police re: gas can theft on June 23.
Supposedly Casey came home for something, and George relates that the gas can incident happened on June 24.
Jesse turned in his resignation for OCSO on June 24.

LA says to KC in their jail visit something like "I don't get it KC, if you put the SIM (with all the numbers) in your other phone, and you lost your Blackjack, why didn't you lose both?"
I thought to myself, either he is telling her right there on tape that she should have dumped both phones, or the phones indicate some other scenario. KC gives an answer that does not really address his question, she says the Blackjack fell out of her purse. (Devil's Advocate: It could be that LA's point went over my head, dunno-But KC sorta squirmed slightly, I noticed.)

Then, LA wants to know if she can at least tell him where she got the Blackjack-She says the lower left hand part of town. This description would be appropriate for someone who was looking at a map, but not someone who grew up in that town-Normally, one would say 'west side, west end, by such-and-such street, Soho, Georgetown,' etc.
If you are looking at an aerial of Hidden Oaks Elementary where the front of the school is facing the bottom of the picture (front faces Suburban, so Suburban running parallel to the bottom of the picture), Caylee was located at the lower left. So was the house DC checked, IIRC. Was KC sending clues to LA this early on?
Thinking hard on this one, hoping something silly sparks a thought on something else!?

Thanks J BEAN for finding this thread for me!!!

I am curious as to why Universal Studio's keeps coming up... Why is it that Casey Worked for Universal, all these imaginary people are from Universal, Casey took LE to Universal all the way to the end of the hall, and then we find out as a fact now that Universal which is owned by ABC paid 200,000 dollars... Its always said that there is alittle truth in every lie, so what is it about Universal Studios that it keeps getting brought into this... I mean it could be anywhere else in the world, like Six Flags or Bush Gardens but no it keeps coming back to Universal...
I have a small theory but not sure if it fits..... I think maybe Caylee's dad may be a "higher up" at Universal, possably with a wife, kids and a reputation that he doesn't want tarnished or the image of Universal Studios tarnished by a baby killer. Maybe Casey was a "important person"... maybe CEO's mistress or did "event planning" for CEO's at Universal and she thought that if she brought the police to Universal that her person may say yes she works here... Just a theory...
but I want to know what the connection is with Universal. It has to be big, IMO.

:croc:

I am curious as to why Universal Studio's keeps coming up... Why is it that Casey Worked for Universal, all these imaginary people are from Universal, Casey took LE to Universal all the way to the end of the hall, and then we find out as a fact now that Universal which is owned by ABC paid 200,000 dollars... Its always said that there is alittle truth in every lie, so what is it about Universal Studios that it keeps getting brought into this... I mean it could be anywhere else in the world, like Six Flags or Bush Gardens but no it keeps coming back to Universal...
I have a small theory but not sure if it fits..... I think maybe Caylee's dad may be a "higher up" at Universal, possably with a wife, kids and a reputation that he doesn't want tarnished or the image of Universal Studios tarnished by a baby killer. Maybe Casey was a "important person"... maybe CEO's mistress or did "event planning" for CEO's at Universal and she thought that if she brought the police to Universal that her person may say yes she works here... Just a theory...

i always thought that this is one of her truths. i believe she took them to universal cuz she was starting backwards. i do believe that this is whwre she conceived caylee. all of her new made up stories started at caylees conception. i wouldnt be surprised if sawgrass is somehow related to what she was going through when she got pregnant with caylee.
but I want to know what the connection is with Universal. It has to be big, IMO.

ABC is a part of Disney, not Universal. Not sure who owns Universal. Plus, KC took pictures of people coming off rides....I don't think she was ever an "Event Planner" other than in her mind.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

I find it odd that when Cindy asks Casey in jail, what she wants to say to Zanny as a plea for Caylee's return, Casey replies, "Just tell her we forgive her."

That statement haunts me, because subconsciously, Casey's asking her own mother for forgiveness. It's what SHE wants to hear. She tells police that her mother would "never forgive her" and this is the first thing that comes to her mind when she's given the opportunity to address the kidnapper.

BBM: This is a possibility. I recall it being discussed at length on possibly the Caylee's Dad Thread......it sure would wrap everything up in a neat package.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

I find it odd that when Cindy asks Casey in jail, what she wants to say to Zanny as a plea for Caylee's return, Casey replies, "Just tell her we forgive her."

That statement haunts me, because subconsciously, Casey's asking her own mother for forgiveness. It's what SHE wants to hear. She tells police that her mother would "never forgive her" and this is the first thing that comes to her mind when she's given the opportunity to address the kidnapper.

IIRC the same statement was made by the parents of JBR - interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme