Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When GA and CA visit KC in jail Cindy tells KC the reward money for information on Caylee is up to $225,000. KC says, "Gee, that's half my bail!" Clear where her priorities were.

When GA and CA visit KC in jail Cindy tells KC the reward money for information on Caylee is up to $225,000. KC says, "Gee, that's half my bail!" Clear where her priorities were.

Not to mention that this thought implies that she knew if Caylee were found that she would still need bail money!!

That Casey had mentioned a babysitter named ZFG two years earlier to RG, claims to have dropped Caylee off with this person at Sawgrass on June 17, meanwhile someone else by the name ZG did actually go to Sawgrass on that same day, and the further coincidence that the remains were eventually found behind houses owned or occupied by other people with those names.

KC's claim of leaving Caylee at Sawgrass = June 16

ZG to Sawgrass = June 17

that the items found at Blanchard park in August were disposed of the same distance from a curb/street, just inside the brushline, and next to a fallen tree, just like the remains were.

Oh wow, I didn't about this one. Do you have a link with more info, i.e., the distance measurements?

That Casey had mentioned a babysitter named ZFG two years earlier to RG, claims to have dropped Caylee off with this person at Sawgrass on June 17, meanwhile someone else by the name ZG did actually go to Sawgrass on that same day, and the further coincidence that the remains were eventually found behind houses owned or occupied by other people with those names.

BBM

Seagull, did KC actually use the name "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez"... or did she just refer to her as "Zanny"? I was always under the impression that she always just said "Zanny" or "the nanny" when referring to the alleged babysitter.

If it was ZFG, would you happen to have a link providing that information?

TIA!

Oh wow, I didn't about this one. Do you have a link with more info, i.e., the distance measurements?

I don't know measurements on the Blanchard find, BeanE, but you can see pictures on the thread showing how the Aug 17 find at JBlanchard was also just inside the brushline and next to a log. Our members who were there have described it as being very similar to the way Caylee's remains were disposed, i.e. near a street or parking area, someone most likely having pulled up to a curb and disposing of the articles just inside the brushline, next to a log, etc. One of the links above takes you to the thread. The links posted early in that thread are no longer working but I think around page 7, 8 or so onward there are some maps and pictures posted that are still there :)

Resp snipped

In Cindys interview, regarding the password "timer55", she tells detectives she sat down, looked a calendar and believes that it is the time from when Caylee was abducted to her third birthday, when she was allegedly to be returned.
Later Casey adopted this explanation, and Lee repeated it as well conveying it originated from Casey :waitasec:
It is well documented where the theory originated.

Going purely from memory now....wasn't it also exactly 55 days from the date KC adopted the Timer 55 password until the departure date for the Puerto Rico trip KC was so excited about? And wasn't KC busily e-mailing info about that PR trip on the day she adopted the new Timer 55 password?

BBM

Seagull, did KC actually use the name "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez"... or did she just refer to her as "Zanny"? I was always under the impression that she always just said "Zanny" or "the nanny" when referring to the alleged babysitter.

If it was ZFG, would you happen to have a link providing that information?

TIA!

IIRC, in that one interview of RG's where he mentioned this he said Casey kind of went on with more detail than he thought was necessary about the new nanny she'd found, including the full name, how the nanny watched JH's son also, how great it was going to be, etc, etc. I'll post the link here to the spot if I find it :) Unless it turns out to be a figment of my imagination, it's been a while :)

here it is, page 7 at this link, line 24 (I didn't put the yellow highlights on this transcript, they were there, but it's at that spot :))

Sorry, he mentions the names Z and G and the other information about the nanny, but not the F middle name, at least not here that I can find.
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Grund, Richard-0905.pdf

QUOTE LambChop:

"Not sure this was already mentioned but the shirt Caylee was wearing, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages". Clearly a message from the killer."

A less likely, but equally coincidental, possibility is that KC was still furious over the fight with Cindy the night before and she simply grabbed that tee shirt off the pile, paying no attention to what shirt it was. A few hours later, with KC's frustration mounting and her fury unabated, Caylee said or did something defiant, KC whirled on her, her eyes riveted on the now-inflammatory words on that tee shirt, and KC struck out violently against the child who was, indeed, the"biggest" source of all KC's "troubles" at that very moment -- at least in KC's twisted mind.

Put simply, in this scenario, that innocuous little tee-shirt suddenly becomes like the proverbial "red flag waved in the face of a maddened bull."

In the above scenario, if Caylee hadn't been wearing that particular tee shirt, on that particular day, at that particular moment, Caylee might have survived a little longer. But not much longer. Knowing what we now know about KC Anthony along with the stranglehold Cindy had on her via Caylee, I think Caylee's little life was in dire, hopeless jeopardy, and her remaining days on this earth were numbered in the very few.

the Amscot coincidence,
car abandoned (in plain view too, which was weird) at Amscot, and Casey's friend SK working for Amscot

Resp snipped

Going purely from memory now....wasn't it also exactly 55 days from the date KC adopted the Timer 55 password until the departure date for the Puerto Rico trip KC was so excited about? And wasn't KC busily e-mailing info about that PR trip on the day she adopted the new Timer 55 password?
Why do I also think a lot of the CA's theories came from online speculation?

IIRC, in that one interview of RG's where he mentioned this he said Casey kind of went on with more detail than he thought was necessary about the new nanny she'd found, including the full name, how the nanny watched JH's son also, how great it was going to be, etc, etc. I'll post the link here to the spot if I find it :) Unless it turns out to be a figment of my imagination, it's been a while :)

here it is, page 7 at this link, line 24 (I didn't put the yellow highlights on this transcript, they were there, but it's at that spot :))

Sorry, he mentions the names Z and G and the other information about the nanny, but not the F middle name, at least not here that I can find.
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Grund, Richard-0905.pdf

I searched this afternoon, but couldn't find, a Nancy show where RG stated KC told him about ZFG - with the F. IIRC, he stated it, but it could be because NG had interrupted him and led him through the name. I've seen other people respond that way, when interrupted.

YouTube- Kiomarie Cruz Part 3

The officer followed up, it was a friend named Casey Williams that called her. She also has a daughter. Casey Williams is a black female, 23-24 year old. Her daughter Abby is around 6 or 7.

However, according to documents released so far, the officer was unable to verify any of the information about "Casey W" provided by Kio. The phone number Kio provided for "Casey W" was no longer a working number. When the officer couldn't find Kio's friend Casey W in drivers records, Kio said Casey W had always taken the bus, had never had a license. When the officer asked where Casey W lived, Kio said she wasn't sure, she used to live someplace near Disney, but she has now moved out of state to go live with her mother.

How likely is it that Kio could confuse this person with Casey A when she had known Casey A for years and knows her parents live on Hopespring Dr, the same street as her own father? Also, Kio described the child she'd heard in the background of the phone call to the Dickens as a child Caylee's age, not a 6 or 7 year old.

Someone posted earlier I think about the weird "Cocoa Beach for a birthday party" coincidence. It is weird. I was just listening to the TL and CC interview from July 17 again [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjolv3153hA"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia] (in 3 parts at this link) and noticing things I never paid attention to before. And comparing to the TL interview from July 22.

The recent coincidence stands out in my mind. The A's, all but the accused, had to go on a cruise to rest up from the bright lights of their CBS "feature." They bought souvenirs and got tattos, and GA got his diamond studs. While they were creating the A's on Vacation feature, I couldn't help but remember that Nassau is famous for offshore accounts intended for evasion of taxes and other nefarious deeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme