Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that all the people involved in this that LE CAN'T find have middle names that KC identifies them with. How many people know their friend's middle name unless it is used along with the first name? KC identifies her actual friends with just first and last names.

Very interesting observation, LC. I hadn't noticed that. :clap:

February 23 2008 Casey and Ricardo start seriously dating, with Casey sleeping over many times and Caylee sleeping with them when she was there.

March 17, 2008 Casey Googled Chloroform ingredients between 1:43 and 1:55pm.

March 19, 2008 Casey celebrated her 22nd birthday.

March 19, 2008 Casey downloaded the child/nanny/kidnapping episode of One Tree Hill.

Ricardo's MySpace "Chloroform" reference
Casey's friends: Sean & Dante....Tattooist & mechanic

February 23 2008 Casey and Ricardo start seriously dating, with Casey sleeping over many times and Caylee sleeping with them when she was there.

March 17, 2008 Casey Googled Chloroform ingredients between 1:43 and 1:55pm.

March 19, 2008 Casey celebrated her 22nd birthday.

March 19, 2008 Casey downloaded the child/nanny/kidnapping episode of One Tree Hill.

Ricardo's MySpace "Chloroform" reference
Casey's friends: Sean & Dante....Tattooist & mechanic

I didn't realize she had Googled the Chloroform so early in the day- that destroys Cindy's attempt at cover up, claiming she was searching for Chlorophil (sic)on the home PC - she was at work, and her Boss and co workers would definitely notice if she was not there at that time of day..
Thanks

I didn't realize she had Googled the Chloroform so early in the day- that destroys Cindy's attempt at cover up, claiming she was searching for Chlorophil (sic)on the home PC - she was at work, and her Boss and co workers would definitely notice if she was not there at that time of day..
Thanks

I still don't know why cindy tried to pull that crap when LE determined very early on that cindy was at work during the time of those searches. The only people that had access to the computer at that time and day were GA and KC, obviously. She's so desperate it's pathetic, but very apparent at least.

I wish I could find that document, but I wouldn't know where to begin.

Jesse, Ricardo, Amy said Casey was a good mom and that they didn't believe Casey would do anything to hurt Caylee.

Jesse , Ricardo, Amy and Troy have a meeting.

Jesse, Ricard, Amy now throwing Casey under the bus.

I think the most bizarre coincidence is that there actually was a person trying to abduct young girls from Casey's neigborhood. One incident in 2007 of an eight year old and another in 2009 of a 4 year old. Wierd thing is this guy lived less than 4 miles from the Anthony home. Here is the info and the arrest report.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19489838/detail.html

This Publix store, on Curry Ford Road and Dean Road is only 3.9 miles from the Anthony home.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...6109,-81.25411&spn=0.030321,0.076818&t=h&z=14

I don't think Casey had heard about these incidents on the news otherwise I think she would have used it instead of saying the nanny kidnapped Caylee.

I just think it was an extremely odd coincidence.

I know, I couldn't believe that the perp of those attempted kidnappings had the same MO with the duct tape, took shorts out of the one child's dresser, blanket from her room, etc, collected items from the closets near the garage, etc. And the whole bizarre scene he created in the garage, etc. What if the 4 year old had been just that bit younger and unable to get the tape off her mouth to scream? One wonders, would he have put her in the trunk of one of the cars when he was finished? He sounds that crazy, and apparently had this thing about the garage. (Thank heavens these two children did get the tape off their mouths and screamed so we don't know the answer to that question.)

Jesse or Casey ... which one offered to take a Polygraph?

I still don't know why cindy tried to pull that crap when LE determined very early on that cindy was at work during the time of those searches. The only people that had access to the computer at that time and day were GA and KC, obviously. She's so desperate it's pathetic, but very apparent at least.

I wish I could find that document, but I wouldn't know where to begin.

It is very common for the clock on a computer to be wrong.

Jesse or Casey ... which one offered to take a Polygraph?

Polygraphs are unreliable. Kind of like your blood pressure going up just because you at the doctors office. I dont think they can be used in a court.

I think body language is unreliable also. I don't believe you can tell someone is lying to you. Sorry for being off topic.

Leonard Padilla said Jesse would be a good suspect in his interview with police.

I read a quote yesterday that reminded me of this thread: "Coincidences are just facts looking for an explanation."

It is very common for the clock on a computer to be wrong.

I'm quite sure the computer forensics people took the appropriate steps to ensure their information/investigation was accurate. They were serious about finding out who conducted those particular searches.

I'm quite sure the computer forensics people took the appropriate steps to ensure their information/investigation was accurate. They were serious about finding out who conducted those particular searches.

I agree they were serious, but I doubt they could prove who did the search.There really are no appropriate steps, if the clock was off, then they really don't know when the searches were conducted. We had this same problem in the OJ case with the time stamp on the restaurant receipt. Its just not reliable if it is off.

Lets be careful to stay on topic. Not even sure if we can discuss our coincidenses. I think it is to only to post our coincident, but not to discuss it. If I go off topic, my post gets moved to the off topic thread and from there it is not allowed to be discussed. I am very sorry if this was off topic.

With computer forensics, it is usually impossible to prove who was at the keyboard, of course. But during the OCSO's investigation into the computer searches, they concluded who did have access to the computer during that time, but also who did not, which was cindy.

Jesse, Ricardo, Amy said Casey was a good mom and that they didn't believe Casey would do anything to hurt Caylee.

Jesse , Ricardo, Amy and Troy have a meeting.

Jesse, Ricard, Amy now throwing Casey under the bus.

Jesse, Ricardo and Amy found out alot of things after the fact that they didn't know about. :sick:

bbm~
Casey (and Cindy imo) throwing everybody and their brother (even non- existant people) under the bus. Trying to anyway, only a handful buying that carp. :snooty:

Very interesting observation, LC. I hadn't noticed that. :clap:

Too funny about the middle name, when we were kids if mom called us out by our first and middle name, we were very likely about to get a good old fashioned spankin' , she meant business! LOL!!!!!

It is too bad that this thread wasn't created from the beginning. Then we could have added them as we went.

I only asked because it's been widely claimed in the media that Casey rented the movies, but I heard other reports that they may actually have been rented by TL, so just wanted to be sure before we pass that info on here.
Of course we could guess all we want regarding if she wanted to see the movies or not but that would only be guessing. (Personally, I find the actual video from the BB interesting, and different from the media portrayals, regarding who appeared to be striding into the store and who was following behind like a puppydog, but that's just me). We could make guesses about who helped LE and who didn't, too, but that would take the thread off topic :) But I get your point :)

There is NO NEED FOR GUESSES, there are things like transcripts of interviews to PROVE who is helping LE and who is not.

In Lees deposition, when questioned as to the reason they'd been given of why Zenaida had taken Caylee:
"Zenaida didn't think Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason. She was taking Caylee from her for a period of time, to teach her a lesson."

Cindy was contemplating taking custody of Caylee from Casey.

In Lees deposition, when questioned as to the reason they'd been given of why Zenaida had taken Caylee:
"Zenaida didn't think Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason. She was taking Caylee from her for a period of time, to teach her a lesson."

Cindy was contemplating taking custody of Caylee from Casey.

You're right, that was a hot topic on KC's mind, because I believe CA threatened KC not only after she found her in July, but that she threatened to take custody in June, before Caylee disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya