Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a coincidence that Cindy happens to be a nurse of decomposition, so she can set us all straight on that smell?

Bumping this because I am unfamiliar with it and hoping someone has the answer... (My first WS bump! :dance: Thx Smart Blonde!)

I remembered I googled it and actually got google pictures of the street. You can actually see the spot where she ran out of gas if you zoom in all the way.

She deleted dozens of pictures of Caylee from her myspace page about the time that Caylee went missing.

OMGosh... I was just thinking/trying to recall this one the other day:

The street sign names, at the little residential intersection where TL and the detectives stopped when they were trying to find the location where TL met up with KC to pick her up once when she ran out of gas!

Does anyone else remember this? Remember the names of the street signs? It was almost as blatant as "Casey", "Killed" & "Caylee", lol, but not quite.

It was so weird. I hope someone with a better memory than mine will remember this!

I remember this blew my mind at the time. During the TL interview, I think he stated her car died on the corner of "Killington" and "Anthony" ... something like that.

I need to go back and look but I thought that was a HUGE coincidence!

KC decided to borrow a shovel from a neighbor to remove the bamboo from the back yard so her daughter (who was missing at the time) wouldn't hurt herself on it.

Looks like the one to the far left might also be NY, and the one to the far right is OSU (Ohio State)
ETA-I think CA rearranged KC's room to look like it does, with all of the placed pictures and decor, so maybe CA put these up, but they are still KC's belongings....

The hat to the far left is a Notre Dame hat. My husband has the same one. I agree that the one on the right is an Ohio State hat.

IMHO I think the missing dot is only a mistake in the tattoo artist side... I just don't think KC is that deep....

I'm not so sure about that. If I got home and noticed something missing from my tattoo, I would hightail it right back up to the tat parlor and have it fixed. I don't think that adding 1 dot would have required you to wait until it healed first. Of course, I guess if it was not complete (adding color or whatever) maybe she was just waiting to get it finished and didn't have the money. Still, if I didn't have the money to complete the tattoo, I would still go back and get the dot added so that it would look complete.

I don't know....maybe just another coincidence that her tattoo looks incomplete?

Was the picture of Caylee with the drums taken at Zanny's apartment?
Yeah, she has a set of drums.
But that picture, was that in Zanny's apartment?
Mom, I already talked about this with Lee.
Cuz I know who's apartment it is where she's at..
Um, no that's Ricardos apartment. His is set up alot like Zanny's.

Oh wait..I forgot this was the 'coincidences' thread..can anyone direct me to the 'bold face obvious lies' thread? TIA!

You're on a roll this morning lizzy! :rolling:

The fact her imagi-friend Juliette Lewis is the real name of the actress from the movie she listed as a fave on her MySpace - Natural Born Killers.

KC decided to borrow a shovel from a neighbor to remove the bamboo from the back yard so her daughter (who was missing at the time) wouldn't hurt herself on it.
And she'd never done yardwork before..

LMAO. Thanks for starting this thread - I needed to chuckle. Gramma always told me sometimes ya gotta laugh else all you can do is cry.

Most of the above is not coinkidink tho. It is merely a pathological liar's mouth moving. Most pathological liars ARE very good at it because they use small facts to flesh out the main lie to give it a more credible sound/feel.

The fact that all the people involved in this that LE CAN'T find have middle names that KC identifies them with. How many people know their friend's middle name unless it is used along with the first name? KC identifies her actual friends with just first and last names.

I remember this blew my mind at the time. During the TL interview, I think he stated her car died on the corner of "Killington" and "Anthony" ... something like that.

I need to go back and look but I thought that was a HUGE coincidence!

Killian and Anthony.

I think the most bizarre coincidence is that there actually was a person trying to abduct young girls from Casey's neigborhood. One incident in 2007 of an eight year old and another in 2009 of a 4 year old. Wierd thing is this guy lived less than 4 miles from the Anthony home. Here is the info and the arrest report.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19489838/detail.html

They say Reyes sealed the 4-year-old's mouth shut with duct tape, took her into the garage where he made a bed for her and then took her mother's high-heel shoes and laid them next to the little girl, before going back into home to search for more items. "[The suspect] Goes into the little girl's room, sees her sleeping, removes out of her dresser drawer pair of shorts. Takes the child, brings her into the garage where a make-shift bed was made on the floor of the garage.

Detectives said Reyes is the man seen on surveillance video as he walked into the Publix store at Curry Ford Road and Dean Road on the night of the attack.

This Publix store, on Curry Ford Road and Dean Road is only 3.9 miles from the Anthony home.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...6109,-81.25411&spn=0.030321,0.076818&t=h&z=14

I don't think Casey had heard about these incidents on the news otherwise I think she would have used it instead of saying the nanny kidnapped Caylee.

I just think it was an extremely odd coincidence.

I think Tom from MySpace is the president and everyone gets him as their friend.

Any coincidence? To cover for Casey's suspected plan to flee to California?
They know LE can easily figure that plan out by records and by anyone who knew may have heard about it.. So has Casey ever said that Zanny and Caylee may be in CA? It would be quite a coincidence if she did say that at some point..

The A's famous CA tip:

While on the West Coast they also plan to follow leads for Caylee that have originated in California, George and Cindy are also still hopeful, says their spokeswoman Michelle Bart.

I'm not sure where you got the chart, but that text was to Amy also.

Good point that we are just going on Cindy's word re: the Hopkins story. Although I think Casey did see the "real" Jeff Hopkins at a bar just 2 or 3 days before she (according to Cindy) started spinning tales about being in Jacksonville with him.
KC already clarified there are 2 Jeff Hopkins..and the one at the bar was her school buddy.. not the Jacksonville Hopkins.

KC already clarified there are 2 Jeff Hopkins..and the one at the bar was her school buddy.. not the Jacksonville Hopkins.

I know--I'm just saying maybe that's where Casey got the idea to make up a "Jeff Hopkins" story. She saw the Real Jeff on July 1 at the Ale House, and on July 3 started telling Cindy she was with the Fake Jeff in Jacksonville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member