Colorado Wildfires 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks @margarita25 and others for providing the latest news and maps about the Colorado fires. It is so devastating to so many people, places, animals, and other things.

Prayers for everyone affected and even the poor wildlife animals that try to flee for their lives. I hate to even think of all the poor wild animals in the woods and a lot of them cannot escape fast moving flames and smoke. It is so horrifying to think about. :(

COLORADO WILDFIRES: East Troublesome Fire grows in Grand county

UPDATE (Oct. 23, 3:09 p.m.): The fire has grown to 188,000 acres, according to the Colorado Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. The previous estimated size was approximately 177,000 acres.

The East Troublesome Fire is 5% contained.

It is the second-largest wildfire in state history after the Cameron Peak Fire, which is burning to its northeast.

I am reserving personal comments for the time being, but just want to make one personal comment here as I settle in for a nap - one of my biggest fears with these fires is being consumed while sleeping, as was the case in the horrific Paradise fire, when it raged so quickly people couldn’t get out.

@NoSI, sending positive thoughts that your home will be spared, and that you and your pets are comfortable in your evacuated space and have everything that you need. Please see your inbox.

Couple confirmed dead in East Troublesome fire; family says they "left this world together and on their own terms"

Couple married 68 years dies in Colorado's East Troublesome Fire

Colorado fire deaths: Couple dies in East Troublesome Fire — sheriff

Officials confirm Colorado couple died together in East Troublesome Fire

Elderly couple who wouldn't evacuate killed in Colorado wildfire

Couple killed in East Troublesome Fire, Grand County Sheriff’s Office confirms | FOX31 Denver

Two largest wildfires in Colorado history could merge

Colorado governor on the state's response to wildfires

East Troublesome Fire nears Estes Park ahead of Colorado snowstorm

Colorado Wildfire Takes Fatal Turn: Couple Confirmed Dead After Sheltering in Basement | The Weather Channel - Articles from The Weather Channel | weather.com

Colorado fire deaths: Couple dies in East Troublesome Fire — sheriff

East Troublesome Fire in Colorado evacuations underway - CNN

"Rare," record-breaking Colorado wildfires burn beyond normal season

Colorado wildfires: Polis, Neguse hear optimistic news on fires

What We Know About The East Troublesome And Cameron Peak Fires Near Estes Park And Grand Lake

Before And After Pics Show Colorado House Destroyed By East Troublesome Fire

Wildfire Coverage | Denver, CO | 9NEWS.com | 9news.com

Winding River Ranch destroyed | 9news.com

East Troublesome Fire forcing more evacuations | 9news.com

East Troublesome Fire live coverage Friday: What we know

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics