Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy is crazy... sometimes it wears a BDU, sometimes a police uniform, sometimes a trench coat, sometimes a suit, sometimes nurses & doctors scrubs, sometimes a tennis outfit, etc.... You just never ever know.

Truer words were never spoken.

HLN reporting at least 10 kids and at least 20 dead. LE is reporting they are looking both inside and out of the State. They know shooters identity - serving seach warrants. State Atty has signed warrants. Other states involved with a car with an out of state plate possibly involved. FBI is there in case leads are from out of State. Pictures of armed guards (swat?) walking around the parking lot. K-9 and hadler on scene.

I'm really at a loss for words........................................

Other than to say my heart is breaking for these families...............

CANNOT...CANNOT imagine.........................

Just got home and heard about this. Absolutely horrific. Those poor children, I cannot stop crying looking at the picture.

Can we PLEASE GET RID OF GUNS NOW? How many more children have to be killed before we grow up and grow out of this absolutely infantile culture of violence and power worship we have in this country?! :banghead: oh my god these poor babies, I cannot even stand thinking about it.

I couldn't agree more. What is it going to take for us to stand up and acknowledge taht there are too many guns and too easy access to guns in the US? I said that after the Clackamas Mall incident and now this?

per parent, a policeman told her it was the worst thing he had ever seen in his entire career

I know its illogical, but my urges is to leave work, get in my truck and go collect my children from their schools.

This is just heartbreaking and unfathomable. Why? Just why?

A parent was just interviewed and she said she was with other parents who were waiting to get their children. She said someone came out and told 20 parents that their child was dead. OMG

per CBS

A whole classroom-would be my guess...but i can't/won't wrap my brain around this....

WHY --the little ones?

I understand Freedom of the Press, but they should in no way be allowed to film or even be in the immediate area when the victims are brought out of the school. The parents and families of these victims should not be subjected to these images on the news. It's not our place to see such images as the victims families will not be able to see their deceased loved ones until they are at the medical examiners for indentification. I am begging that the media respects this community and allows for these victims to be brought out peacefully and with dignity.

I couldn't agree more. What is it going to take for us to stand up and acknowledge taht there are too many guns and too easy access to guns in the US? I said that after the Clackamas Mall incident and now this?

Nothing about this on the NRA website as yet. Bastards...

How will these children ever be OK again? :(

That's gnawing at me too. The majority of them will have post traumatic stress syndrome and have flashbacks triggered by Christmas decorations. :anguish:

As I'm watching the coverage on the shooting, the crawler on the bottom is saying 22 children stabbed in knife attack at school in China.

WTH?

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys
[Newtown school shooting] RT @JesseRodriguez: NBC's Chuck Todd says Pres. Obama expected to make statement shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504