Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending a million prayers of strength and hope for everyone affected. Hard to imagine anything more tragic. Simply cannot comprehend this could be happening even after all the horrific stories we follow with disbelief. :(

A parent was just interviewed and she said she was with other parents who were waiting to get their children. She said someone came out and told 20 parents that their child was dead. OMG

per CBS

OMG Those poor parents. I could never cope. My daughter said she can't deal with this being so close and her childs schools lock down She has been crying at work.

One of the shooters had "ties to the school?" Could be anyone from a former teacher to a parent. Does anyone of our locals know of an incidents at the school involving a teacher? Firing? Arrest? I still don't think my mind will let me digest how anyone, a teacher or parents with ties to a school, could shoot and kill so many people, especially so many children? What the <modslip> kind of motive could you posibly have to take your rage out on so many children?

Maybe a former employee? Janitor? Son of somebody who was fired?

They were just BABIES - getting ready for Christmas, sledding, cocoa, candy canes, presents.......

My god.

Christmas will never be the same for these families. Just think of all the unopened gifts, all of the excitement that was to take place around their Christmas tree on Christmas morning....instead there will me mourning and tears...not just this Christmas but for every Christmas to come for these families. :cry:

My heart is so very, very sad and I pray for all involved.

CNN just now reporting death toll closer to 30.

I just want answers. Why??? Why can't theses nut jobs just eliminate themselves instead of innocents.

they went to a home to search, connection to this shooter, another body found at the home.

Another body found at suspected shooter's home.

Just heard here http://www.wfsb.com/category/216668/wfsb-eyewitness-news-livestream-1 that they went to the home of someone associated with the shooter and found another body. Speculating it could be out of state and possibly the shooter's mother.

I am beyond words and very sad. I can't wrap my mind around what would make someone do something like this to innocent little ones.

A PARENT?

I keep wondering if this is true........did they kill their own child??

I cannot imagine the trauma those kids are going through. As for the families that lost loved ones, it is going to be unthinkable what they are going through.

Christmas will never be the same for these families. Just think of all the unopened gifts, all of the excitement that was to take place around their Christmas tree on Christmas morning....instead there will me mourning and tears...not just this Christmas but for every Christmas to come for these families. :cry:
How

My heart is so very, very sad and I pray for all involved.

I thought of that too....the families that will go home without their children...bet many/most already have presents for their children to open in 11 days.......................

How do we help these families??????????????????? OMG

CNN just now reporting death toll closer to 30.

It has been just getting worse all morning. These parents and families...the holidays are going to be pure torture for them. I can't even fathom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504