Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his eyes look like they do because he was extremely underweight. And fragile X could have been ruled out from the start-it results in mental retardation, and he was described as above average in intelligence.

Could very well be the case. I wonder if he had any thyroid condition or mental illness. Just curious if someone was to have a thyroid condition, would their eyes be bulging all the time? I have seen people's eyes bulge who are not severely underweight.

Could very well be the case. I wonder if he had any thyroid condition or mental illness. Just curious if someone was to have a thyroid condition, would their eyes be bulging all the time? I have seen people's eyes bulge who are not severely underweight, including obese people.

The disease of overactive thyroid is called Graves disease. It can be treated. The eyes do bulge out with that condition. I don't think he had it. Again, I think he was severely underweight (presumably because of his eating behavior, since he was a vegan).

The disease of overactive thyroid is called Graves disease. It can be treated. The eyes do bulge out with that condition. I don't think he had it. Again, I think he was severely underweight (presumably because of his eating behavior, since he was a vegan).

I wonder if Lanza had anorexia. I have seen bulging eyes in James Holmes and Lori Drew. I cannot determine what is causing it. However, I never any signs of bulging eyes in Seung-Hui Cho and Casey Anthony.

Holmes
130106-holmes-vsml-1p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Cho
Seung-Hui_Cho.jpg

Drew
6a00d8341c630a53ef011571a589ff970b-500wi

Anthony
Casey-Anthony-17192822-1-402.jpg

Exclusive: Probe of Newtown shooter Adam Lanza focusing on murderer’s ‘psychotic break’ and unlocked guns

"Nancy Lanza had brought her son to a psychiatrist and pushed him to get out of the house as he became increasingly antisocial, according to a friend of Ms. Lanza. The mother also kept guns in her house routinely unlocked."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/lanza-psychic-break-article-1.1243602#ixzz2IhkXG283

That's pretty much the situation I envisioned. :(.

I wonder if Lanza had anorexia. I have seen bulging eyes in James Holmes and Lori Drew. I cannot determine what is causing it. However, I never any signs of bulging eyes in Seung-Hui Cho and Casey Anthony.

Holmes
130106-holmes-vsml-1p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Cho
Seung-Hui_Cho.jpg

Drew
6a00d8341c630a53ef011571a589ff970b-500wi

Anthony
Casey-Anthony-17192822-1-402.jpg

Thanks for those photos HOOD-- Bulging eyes in all of those psychos

Maybe bulging eyes are a trademark look of a psychosis, the demon inside of them?

Exclusive: Probe of Newtown shooter Adam Lanza focusing on murderer’s ‘psychotic break’ and unlocked guns

"Nancy Lanza had brought her son to a psychiatrist and pushed him to get out of the house as he became increasingly antisocial, according to a friend of Ms. Lanza. The mother also kept guns in her house routinely unlocked."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/lanza-psychic-break-article-1.1243602#ixzz2IhkXG283

“He would act like a child. He would scream and shout when she brought up getting out of the house (instead of) spending hours and hours playing video games,” the friend said.

:furious::furious: You were right Xavier - He sounds like a spoiled brat!

It's just so sad that Nancy Lanza didn't lock up her guns. Guns should be locked up when not in use even if there isn't a disturbed person in the house.

I believe this is why so many have had adverse feelings towards Nancy Lanza. Yes, she is a victim, but she bought those guns knowing full well she had a son with some serious mental health issues living in her home. If they were truly not locked up I have a big problem with that. MOO.

I believe this is why so many have had adverse feelings towards Nancy Lanza. Yes, she is a victim, but she bought those guns knowing full well she had a son with some serious mental health issues living in her home. If they were truly not locked up I have a big problem with that. MOO.

For Adam to be able to shoot his mother he needed access to her guns.Which IMO that means she either did not have them locked or she was careless with her key for the guns!When you are living with anyone with Mental Health issues as she clearly knew she was it is your responsibility to keep those guns under lock and key 24/7.My mom was Bi polar,her lack of judgement was not the best when she had any episodes and was a danger behind the wheel of a car.She lived in our home many years and we always had 2 cars,the keys were kept where she could not access them.As her care taker and someone who loved her very much, I made sure to keep her and innocent others safe by not being careless! She is a victim, but does she bear some of the responsibility that she and 26 others lost their lives? I also believe that is why she is not included in the Sandy hook number of victims in any official reports.JMO

ETA Having a son like with these problems I would have kept guns securely locked up because I might not think he would harm me or others but I would be afraid he might harm himself!

Thanks for those photos HOOD-- Bulging eyes in all of those psychos

Maybe bulging eyes are a trademark look of a psychosis, the demon inside of them?

Your welcome Xavier.

Interesting point. Cho and Holmes are probably psychotic, while Drew and Anthony are psychopaths. Perhaps they are repressing some things.

“He would act like a child. He would scream and shout when she brought up getting out of the house (instead of) spending hours and hours playing video games,” the friend said.

:furious::furious: You were right Xavier - He sounds like a spoiled brat!

Adam Lanza is an emotionally immature person. Jerry Sandusky, Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, and Seung-Hui Cho come to mind.

maybe she kept the guns unlocked to be safe against him attacking her

She is a victim no matter if the guns were locked or not IMO.

She didn't use the guns. Her son did. He's the one to blame.

JMO

It's just so sad that Nancy Lanza didn't lock up her guns. Guns should be locked up when not in use even if there isn't a disturbed person in the house.

i thought about that too. IF Nancy had her guns locked up, 27 people could possibly still be alive today. moo

She is a victim no matter if the guns were locked or not IMO.

She didn't use the guns. Her son did. He's the one to blame.

JMO

Nancy was the registered gun owner. It was her responsibility to keep her legally registered guns safely locked up. That's a fact. ESPECIALLY with her son having some sort of condition. IMO

Nancy was the registered gun owner. It was her responsibility to keep her legally registered guns safely locked up. That's a fact. ESPECIALLY with her son having some sort of condition. IMO

I agree totally. Irresponsible storage of guns means an irresponsible owner of the guns. Let alone not locking up guns that can kill many more people than just a regular ole pistol or rifle. If I were the families of those children it would make me all the more mad that Adam had that kind of access. In my mind, if someone can't get a gun on their own, then they shouldn't have access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn