Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids are home from school now, so I've turned off the tv so they won't hear any of this. My mind just refuses to comprehend what happened today. His poor mother.. I can't imagine the horror she felt when she realized what was going on.

WHY would he kill all of those children? How could he look at them and do this?

Horror. I'm watching this on a court lunch break in a restaurant on Spanish news channel. It's going to fast for me to grab everything but horror. 20 babies?

WTH??

Also I-84 East- and Westbound currently shut down as part of investigation. (via WVIT livestream)

(Matthew is a Reuters producer, btw)

what? New Mexico, as in, the state? Or is it a town?

WFSB.com (live feed) saying they still don't have a confirmed name of the suspect.

I have not posted on here for awhile and not sure just how much I am able to post as far as Nancy/Peter Lanza's info from Sandy Hook, CT that I am able to post on here -- i found it on my net detective account -- maybe someone could advise????

WTH??

Also I-84 East- and Westbound currently shut down as part of investigation. (via WVIT livestream)

(Matthew is a Reuters producer, btw)

Ok well now I'm getting nervous as I have to go down 84 in a little bit to pick up my two older kids who are seeing the Hobbit with friends. If true that this is happening in multiple states I'm wondering if anyone is heading north thru CT up towards Mass.

This is crazy. A Twitter account for an AL is posting that he is not anything to do with the shootings but does live within a mile of the school! This is crazy. There can't be two sets of brothers named AL and RL who live in that area. Perhaps shooter plus guy in the woods pretended to be these other two named people

what? New Mexico, as in, the state? Or is it a town?
Gadsden's a town in NM.
The 22 schools in the Gadsden Independent School District in New Mexico are under lockdown today -- the last day of the semester -- because of the school shootings in Connecticut, officials said.

Luis Villalobos, a public relations consultant with the district, said the superintendent ordered the lockdown as a precautionary measure after a gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school earlier today. The shooting left 27 people dead, including 18 children.

"Even though the incident happened very far away, we wanted to make sure that all our students on their last day of the semester remained safe," Villalobos said.
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/news/gadsden-isd-schools-under-precautionary-lockdown-a/nTW7M/

Such is life in a nation of national tragedies.

I have not posted on here for awhile and not sure just how much I am able to post as far as Nancy/Peter Lanza's info from Sandy Hook, CT that I am able to post on here -- i found it on my net detective account -- maybe someone could advise????

Who are Nancy and Peter? I think that unless MSM has confirmed victim or suspect names, we shouldn't post personal/private info. I'm not positive on that though.

This is crazy. A Twitter account for an AL is posting that he is not anything to do with the shootings but does live within a mile of the school! This is crazy. There can't be two sets of brothers named AL and RL who live in that area. Perhaps shooter plus guy in the woods pretended to be these other two named people

That's what I was thinking too! Something isn't adding up here!

they told the kids to close their eyes as they were evacuating.....i love these teachers already......

Or there are other people involved, that knew what was going to happen, and this is part of some sick, twisted plan. :banghead:

This is just horrible. Too incredibally awful. They were just little kids fgs. Too sad.

This is insane and is reminding me of the morning that 9/11 happened, listening to the conflicting reports come in on the news, and then feeaking out when the jets from down the cape got scrambled and went screaming over. :eek:

Sorry, my first post in a while was quite abrupt give. I haven't expressed any feelings about this whole situation. It's horrible, so, so horrible. I'm sorry that this has happened America.

Who are Nancy and Peter? I think that unless MSM has confirmed victim or suspect names, we shouldn't post personal/private info. I'm not positive on that though.

CNN just named Nancy as the mother.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

I'm going to guess that the person in the social media posted on the other (now closed) thread is the older brother of the shooter (who possessed older brothers ID) and the guy that came out of the woods (now in custody) is probably the shooters friend. Just pure speculation on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932