Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychosis doesn't occur from a personality disorder. There are many medical and psychological disorders that can cause psychosis. With schizophrenics, bipolars and those with Major Depression, there are signs that point to upcoming psychosis, BUT it sometimes takes family members years to learn and recognize the red flags. There are also red flags for those headed towards psychosis from a medical condition.

He may not have been psychotic. Nobody knows yet what was occurring in his home for days/weeks before this occurred.

Psychosis relates to Axis I more than Axis II correct?

I have a few questions.

When was that picture taken?
Did he own a driver's license?

Have I missed that?

Key word "MAY."
Here is more info,but as always the info is evolving and we don't have any concrete information, afaik.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/adam-lanza-20-deeply-disturbed-kid-article-1.1220752
Sandy Hook mass murderer Adam Lanza, 20, 'deeply disturbed kid'
Lanza, who friends and officials said suffered from Asperger’s syndrome or a personality disorder, had a tortured mind.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...disturbed-kid-article-1.1220752#ixzz2F6MNPQhL

I have a few questions.

When was that picture taken?
Did he own a driver's license?

Have I missed that?

Since he reportedly drove to the school, then I presume he had a license.

Here is more info,but as always the info is evolving and we don't have any concrete information, afaik.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/adam-lanza-20-deeply-disturbed-kid-article-1.1220752
Sandy Hook mass murderer Adam Lanza, 20, 'deeply disturbed kid'
Lanza, who friends and officials said suffered from Asperger’s syndrome or a personality disorder, had a tortured mind.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...disturbed-kid-article-1.1220752#ixzz2F6MNPQhL

That article didn't even provide any examples of him being "deeply disturbed."
Other than him being quiet and using a brief-case.

no offense...
I kinda meant a valid one...
as in was it taken away at some point.

They said they found the brother's on him.
they never mentioned his.

Perhaps he took the brother's so he wouldn't
be detained before he finished what he started?

He also took his mom's car
I wonder did he ever have a car?

My 11 yr old "could" drive... but only if he was abducted
and had a chance to get away....

That article didn't even provide any examples of him being "deeply disturbed."
Other than him being quiet and using a brief-case.

Precisely why I posted a disclaimer jJenny. Much of the information comes out so fast and furious it invariably creates inaccuracies. All we can do is track the info and tease out the facts as they are substantiated .

He may know how to drive a car, but that doesn't mean he had a license. I work with PD and so many people are stopped for some infraction that turn out to not have a license or a suspended one.

Not to sound snarky, but he was on his way to kill innocent people. I don't think he cared whether he was legal to drive or not. So, we can't assume he had a license.

I am at a loss at what to do. How to help. Just being among others grieving has helped and maybe we all need that: reach out to each other. Light a candle...say a prayer...hug your loved ones.

I am at a loss at what to do. How to help. Just being among others grieving has helped and maybe we all need that: reach out to each other. Light a candle...say a prayer...hug your loved ones.

Definitely. And maybe reach out to Newtown in your own way and let them know you care.

(Edited for spelling)

I was watching/enjoying my 18 mo. old granddaughter today. I saw the news when she was napping. I am so scared for the world she is growing up in.

My schedule for the day included baking Christmas cookies after she left. I still made them, but the joy I normally have while baking them was not there tonight. I kept thinking how much those babies would have enjoyed them, and how they were looking forward to Christmas. My heart is broken.

He has the same crazy eyes as the aurora shooter IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur