Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,I must say I have never both heard and seen so many stories. New England Cable News was saying last night the mother was in the classroom and he shot her there. NO.
So now I really do not know what to believe as to all that except the fact that all these wonderful children/people were mowed down by yet another wacko.

the media is reporting definitely that those reports yesterday were wrong, that she never worked at the school in any capacity. course, thats what they are saying today. who knows, he went there for a reason, although its very close to his house. the nbearest opportunity to kill a bunch of helpless, defenseless kids. he might have gone there just because he was a coward and realized that 1) its the closest place where 2) he could infliuct the most damage without being stopped. it was just reported that all the adults who died were women. 8 boys...11 girls...

My daughter asked me to go to the Vigil tonight. I can not do it. I just can't. I would just fall apart. I would not be able to handle all the sadness. I hope this is not being a selfish person but I know what I can handle and what I can not.

:grouphug:

Robbie Parker, father of 6-year-old Emilie Alice Parker, sends his prayers to the shooters family. :cry:

Ok,I must say I have never both heard and seen so many stories. New England Cable News was saying last night the mother was in the classroom and he shot her there. NO.
So now I really do not know what to believe as to all that except the fact that all these wonderful children/people were mowed down by yet another wacko.

I agree. I live close by. So much mis-info.

I choose to wait and wade through the reports.
I do stand ready if needed.

Did AL have a beef with an administrator of Sandy Hook going back to his childhood going to school there? Was the psychologist also the same when he went there? Did he want to kill the school entirely based on prior hateful feelings? A friend of his mentioned that he first met him at Sandy Hook and then they later went on to go to the same high school. He has a past there. So what triggered him to do the most despicable of crimes?

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/12/15/adam-lanza-returned-to-sandy-hook-as-mass-killer

My daughter asked me to go to the Vigil tonight. I can not do it. I just can't. I would just fall apart. I would not be able to handle all the sadness. I hope this is not being a selfish person but I know what I can handle and what I can not.

It's ok Ricki. I would not be able to either.:anguish:

All of the children killed by a gunman at a Connecticut elementary school were shot multiple times, according to the state’s chief medical examiner, who said that it was worst scene he had witnessed in three decades examining crime scenes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/n...chool-in-connecticut-28-dead-in-all.html?_r=0
I cannot even begin to express the great sorrow and sadness and horror that I have at this moment in reading the above article.. why this is such a horrendous detail to know is that in conjunction with the coroner's above statement EACH ONE OF THESE CHILDTEN WERE SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES..this wasn't just all over in a flash.. the evil patience that took place in pointing and shooting each one of these babies multiple times as their classmates watched..the fact that there was quite obviously moments of his stopping to reload and then proceeding on in going one by one...

THE HORROR OF THIS TO ME AS A GROWN WOMAN SEEING PEERS/CO WORKERS BE METHODICALLY OVERKILLED ONE BY ONE.. STOP, RELOAD AND ONTO THE NEXT AS EACH OF US KNOW THAT THE TIME IS GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO WHEN THE GUNS AIM TURNS DIRECTLY TO US ...TO BE AN ADULT THIS IS BEYOND COMPREHENSION TO HAVE TO LITERALLY WATCH AND WAIT AND KNOW YOUR ABOUT TO DIE..

BUT FOR PRECIOUS INNOCENT, LITERAL BABIES TO BE SLAUGHTERED IN SUCH A METHODICAL, EVIL, TORTUROUS WAY I CANNOT EVEN EXPRESS WHAT I AM FEELING AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME.

HORROR AND PAIN..

**CORRECTED MYSELF

133385.gif
Heartbreaking

If anyone wants to see a picture of Emilie, there are pictures on the Emilie Parker Memorial Fund facebook page.

Official site "Emilie Parker Fund" on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08