Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering how Adam had Ryan's ID if he had not seen or spoken to him in 2 years.
I had my older sister's college ID for years to get into bars so maybe he took it from Ryan years ago after Ryan was 21.

The parents should have been allowed to see their children, hold them, say good bye. What difference does it make what happened to each individual child? They were all shot by the one person who had the gun - AL. If I were one of those parents, I would not have been held back, I'd be in jail. My arms would have ached, my eyes would have desired to see my child. WTF

My opinion only

I know what you are saying. I am a mother/grand mother.
Maybe they are trying to clean the children up a bit. IDK. The way the parents see there children/hold them for the very last time will be imbedded in their brains forever.
So, now I cry visioning this.

Not wanting to be insensitive to anyone with Autistic kids, but I couldn't sleep either and was reading about violence in autistic adults. A percentage of males do spiral downward and lose any progress they made during high school years. If that happened with this guy, he should have had zero access to the guns, ever. I'm not going to be able to handle looking at pics of the little kids for quite some time..

Because of an acute lack of services for those with ASD over the age of 18, many graduating individuals with ASD are left without:
-social interaction required for practicing communication skills they have learned,
-education,
-employment, and
-sense of self worth.
They don't experience a "progression" in their brain dysfunction. This is an situation that could be remedied with knowledge and public efforts.

20/20 is interviewing students from the school. They are giving stores on what the teachers did to help save them. They are going through the days events blow by blow..
After such a tragic I have a problem with 20/20 doing this. How about waiting until they had some time to recover?

I was hoping this was just a bad dream. Yesterday my heart just seemed to break over and over. Today, I am mad as hell too. How does someone do this? How do we heal from this?? I am 900 miles away and struggling with how to cope with the pain. I can't imagine how the family members that lost their loved ones are feeling. Prayers going up constantly. Hugs to my fellow sleuthers!

I dont understand why the media can get to people like Dad faster than PD and why they should even try. They put the man at risk, they put the investigation at risk...all for the price of a scoop.

The parents should have been allowed to see their children, hold them, say good bye. What difference does it make what happened to each individual child? They were all shot by the one person who had the gun - AL. If I were one of those parents, I would not have been held back, I'd be in jail. My arms would have ached, my eyes would have desired to see my child. WTF

My opinion only

You are not alone in your opinion. I haven't stopped thinking of the children laying there just as they were found while their parents waited and waited. I couldn't have been held back either. I'd want to cradle my child, grandchild... brush their hair from their faces, kiss their cheek, rock them. I know that this is probably not possible to do in the state they are in and the parents are being protected from this. Still, I couldn't have been held back without arrest. My heart aches so for the victims and their families.

UPDATED TENTATIVE INFO KNOWN AT THIS TIME
Issues that are still extremely unclear and am wanting to clarify whether of importance or not:

-the male that was reported to have been found in the woods nearby the elementary school immmediately following the shooting rampage??...is this just completely false info?..do we know anymore about this individual tho, I strongly believe he was in NO WAY involved with the shooting..jmo.

RS & BBM
Thank you so much for the great update!

I haven't read the entire thread yet, so I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but could the guy in the article below possibly be the person that people are wondering about being found outside the school??

From nbcnewyork:
Mergim Bajraliu, 17, said he heard the gunshots echo from his home and ran to check on his 9-year-old sister at the school. He said his sister, who was uninjured, heard a scream come over the intercom. He said teachers were shaking and crying as they came out of the building.
"Everyone was just traumatized," he said.

I dont understand why the media can get to people like Dad faster than PD and why they should even try. They put the man at risk, they put the investigation at risk...all for the price of a scoop.

Nobody should have that news broken to them by a journalist on their doorstep. Just horrendous.

Everything about this is horrendous.

My son has a very mild form of Aspergers. He is 14 years old, wears a size 12 1/2 men's shoe and is 6 feet tall. He is nothing but a gentle giant!!! Always has been. Every teacher he's ever had has said he's the sweetest, kindest, and most empathetic boy they've ever taught. I agree wholeheartedly with your post!
May God bless you and your son. He sounds exactly like one of my daughter's close friends. He is the friend that I enjoy most because he is extremely polite, respectful, and upbeat.

How is the investigation at risk? There are plenty of witnesses, at least one gun, and a dead shooter. How is interviewing dad putting anything at risk? What is there left to risk? Everyone is dead.

I believe the mom was shot in the face because she possibly tried to stop him from leaving with the guns and ammunition.

I believe the mom was shot in the face because she possibly tried to stop him from leaving with the guns and ammunition.

Most likely. He was taking her guns and her car, he probably shot her to stop her from calling 911. His own mother.

How is the investigation at risk? There are plenty of witnesses, at least one gun, and a dead shooter. How is interviewing dad putting anything at risk? What is there left to risk? Everyone is dead.

Because they didn't know if anyone else was involved.

It's still a criminal investigation even though the killer is dead.

Because they didn't know if anyone else was involved.

It's still a criminal investigation even though the killer is dead.
So what should the reporters do, wait for the cops to call them and tell them it's okay to report? That's called a police state.

I don't get this either. What are they investigating? Why leave the children there all night? It seems so disrespectful to me, their little bodies just laying there. We know what happened. Why are the details of what each and every child experienced necessary? It seems like it should be an open and now, shut case. They talked of measuring trajectories and such. So what? What will that help? I don't get it.

Because CSP needs to know what put those guns in his hands. And why. Because they dont want the body count increased by one because of shock, guilt and despair. Because of basic humanity which precludes someone finding out from the media that your son has murdered his mother and 25 others. Because CSP doesnt want evidence destroyed out of guilt, shame and loyalty.

So what should the reporters do, wait for the cops to call them and tell them it's okay to report? That's called a police state.

Are you asking me what they should do as in legally or morally?

Legally they have a right to screw up the investigation.

Morally they should NEVER be the ones who inform the father of a mass murderer his son not only killed 26 innocent people, but also that his son is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB