Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just do not even pretend to understand the newer info of the shooter had an altercation with/at Sandy Hook Elementary school the day before the shooting??...WTF?

Yet we are told that its been determined his mother was not employed there at any time, nor was she volunteer, substitute...huh?..what?

then can someone please fill me in on what possibly in this universe could be what led to this person even being at Sandy Hook Elementary school for there even to be an altercation that broke out?

he's not a parent or family to any of the students or any of the staff...he was not employed there himself...so what would have been his business to have been at the school in the first place from which there was a supposed altercation between him and some of the staff?

does anyone have any further info on this issue?

TIA.

Really! What business would he have had to be there and have an altercation. OR, was he caught in the facility the day before making his plans and setting his strategy! I bet that was what he was doing!

NH doing what they can to assist Connecticut LE.
Brother to emotional to make statement
Colleague of NL brother making statement
Expressing their heartfelt sorrow
Family would like their privacy respected
LE has volunteered their assistance to Connecticut
Chief Bricks says NL was kind and considerate lady, very well respected

Family is traumatized

Gunman's family expressed "our heartfelt sorrow."
Brother was very close to his sister.
Whole family is traumatized.
Will cooperate fully with the investigation.
Worked as a nurse [Epiph: don't know where or who spokesperson was referring to].
Left NH in 1998.

Nancy has not lived in NH since 1998. At least not in that area of NH. That would make Adam Lanza 6-years-old. Did they move to Newtown in 1998? Does anyone know? I'm not sure if it has been verified, but did Adam attend Sandy Hook Elementary as a young boy and that is when Nancy volunteered as a aide?

BunnuHop
The link was posted two pages back

CNN Live now..

I went to CNN,
Please folks post a link so we can all watch.
If you don't know how, copy the address bar paste to forum. TIA

Interesting that brother hasn't seen kids since 1998,unless I misunderstood. Obviously not a super close knit family.

CNN Live Reporter in Newton, CT:

Worked in finance in Boston.
Confided in some friends that she wanted to take care of Adam full time.

CNN is saying she worked in finance until recently ... it has been speculated she stopped work to take care of Adam ... so I think the story that Adam went to that school as a child or she worked there as an aide is false reporting.

Nancy has not lived in NH since 1998. At least not in that area of NH. That would make Adam Lanza 6-years-old. Did they move to Newtown in 1998? Does anyone know? I'm not sure if it has been verified, but did Adam attend Sandy Hook Elementary as a young boy and that is when Nancy volunteered as a aide?

I believe he attended the school,but still have no clue if Mom had any connection there.

CNN is saying she worked in finance until recently ... it has been speculated she stopped work to take care of Adam ... so I think the story that Adam went to that school as a child or she worked there as an aide is false reporting.

The officer who spoke on behalf of Nancy's brother stated that Nancy left NH in 1998. That would make Adam 6-years-old at the time. I think Adam may have been a student at this elementary school as a young boy.

I don't want to add fuel or create an even more divisive issue but I would like to provide some facts. Millions of children and adults play video games and do not commit violent acts.

FACTS, COMMON SENSE AND NUMEROUS STUDIES ALL DEBUNK THE MYTH THAT THERE IS A LINK BETWEEN COMPUTER AND VIDEO GAMES AND VIOLENCE.

"Blaming video games for violence in the real world is no more productive than blaming the news media for bringing crimes of violence into our homes night after night. Having someone or something to blame is convenient, especially after an incident of terrible and unexplainable violence."

http://www.theesa.com/facts/pdfs/ESA_EF_Violence_2010.pdf

The only relevant & KNOWN fact is that an individual acquired access to weapons and murdered innocent children and adults. How he acquired them and his mental health/stability is what is essential for determining the entire picture - everything else is speculative.

JMO as well as facts.

I don't necessarily disagree with your point of view, but it would be good to find sources of research not provided by theesa.com (The Entertainment Software Association).

MORE importantly, does anyone know of research done exploring a possible impact of these video games on mentally unstable people??? I think it would be very, very hard to get a study like that approved, of course.

The question we might be asking, though: Violent video games may have no real impact on normal function individuals, but what impact do they have on a child or adult who has mental illness, such as multiple personality disorder, anxiety, etc...?

The officer who spoke on behalf of Nancy's brother stated that Nancy left NH in 1998. That would make Adam 6-years-old at the time. I think Adam may have been a student at this elementary school as a young boy.

Oh dear .... well, that explains the connection then. He may have held some resentment then towards that time in his life or experiences he had there.

His targeting ONLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN IMO goes toward what a complete and total spineless coward that we are dealing with here.jmo.. Such a complete and total wuss that even when cloaked in battle armor and OVERLOADED TO THE MAX with an entire arsenal of heavy duty artillery and ammo..EVEN STILL the b@st@rd was too scared to FACE ANYTHING OTHER than defenseles children and the women who gave their lives protecting those defenseless children..

I feel such disgust and anger at who and what this individual is/was..and makes me all the more in awe of such is the character of those like the father just interviewed who is able to have compassion and able to in some way forgive..GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN KNOWING HIS LITTLE GIRL IS AT PEACE IN A PLACE FAR MORE WONDERFUL AND REWARDING(to be clear here I'm not speaking of materialistic "rewards") THAN OUR HUMAN MINDS ARE CAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING..

NH doing what they can to assist Connecticut LE.
Brother to emotional to make statement
Colleague of NL brother making statement
Expressing their heartfelt sorrow
Family would like their privacy respected
LE has volunteered their assistance to Connecticut
Chief Bricks says NL was kind and considerate lady, very well respected
Worked as school nurse
Family is traumatized
Officer saw NL last year at retirement party but not the children

Her mother was a school nurse I thought is what he said. jmo

i give up on trying to discern the motive for this massacre. i think Sandy Hook may have just been his closest target. i'm sorry but i don't have a drop of sympathy for AL. i think this was purely for attention, and motivated by an unimaginable lust to cause pain and suffering.

Interesting that brother hasn't seen kids since 1998,unless I misunderstood. Obviously not a super close knit family.

I think it was the officer who was speaking who said he has not seen the children since 1998. He was saying he seen Nancy last November, but hadn't seen her children in 14 years. That is how I interpreted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mama1996