Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If N was trying to get him into a facility, at least we know she was getting help. It probably was a bad idea to allow him to find out or not make the transfer immediately though. I wonder if it was really for mental problems or a place to help train him to live on his own.

Reconstructing Adam Lanza's hard drive

1218-adam-lanza-hard-drive_full_600.jpg

Adam Lanza's hard drive is destroyed. Mr. Lanza, the 20-year-old who killed 27 people and himself in Newtown, Conn., last week, smashed his computer the morning of the attacks. Investigators are trying to put Adam Lanza's hard drive back together -- but even if they fail, there might be other ways to see what Lanza was doing before the shootings.

By Jeff Ward-Bailey, Contributor / December 18, 2012

----------

Read more: http://www.csmonitor.com/Innovation/2012/1218/Reconstructing-Adam-Lanza-s-hard-drive

Reconstructing Adam Lanza's hard drive

Adam Lanza's hard drive is destroyed. Mr. Lanza, the 20-year-old who killed 27 people and himself in Newtown, Conn., last week, smashed his computer the morning of the attacks. Investigators are trying to put Adam Lanza's hard drive back together -- but even if they fail, there might be other ways to see what Lanza was doing before the shootings.

By Jeff Ward-Bailey, Contributor / December 18, 2012

----------

Read more: http://www.csmonitor.com/Innovation/2012/1218/Reconstructing-Adam-Lanza-s-hard-drive

Reports have said Lanza owned cameras, videocams too...maybe there is some diary footage to offer an explanation for the shootings?

OMG the man who lived near the school and took in the kids after they escaped is coming up on CNN. Poor man, he's crying. God Bless him. :(

I saw him on CNN last night-he was crying, it was heartbreaking. He is truly a saint with a good soul. God bless him.

What was the route from NL's home to the school. Was it a straight shot or did he have to make turns etc. to get there? Was it the first area he encountered where he could do this mass tragedy? tia

YES, this is another issue that I would like to have clarified.. I see wfgodot replied that Sandy Hook was actually some five miles from the shooter's home with several turns involved(as in it was NOT just around the corner, nor was it a straight shot).. so, the question Im most curious about remains in was Sandy Hook the nearest school to the shooter's home or was there a school that was actually closer to the home..therefor IMO making it all the more likely that it was Sandy Hook(also now confirmed that AL did attend one year there for his 5th grade school year) specifically that he targeted, rather than just the nearest school to target young children as his victims..

TIA to anyone who knows if Sandy Hook is the closest to the Lanza home..or if in fact there were schools closer..perhaps even that he passed along his way to Sandy Hook?

Seems when can add the gun collection to the 2-3 years ago pattern of things changing??

We have divorce, separate from father and brother, stop going to get haircuts, school or outside basically. Add in it is the teen hormonal years for boys, and the years that some very unpleasant mental health issues begin to really reveal themselves in boys. (Psychosis, schizophrenia, etc...)

Well put 21Merc7----my thoughts exactly....As an example, our brother's diagnosis for schizo affective came at 19-20 years old..The experts told us schizophrenia almost always surfaces in young men by their early 20s

It will be interesting to know if he had a credit card in his name that Nancy paid for. Not trying to be mean, but a lot of the well-to-do kids I went to school with always had credit cards that their parents paid for. Especially college aged students. Sometimes even High School. Maybe she had set him up with his own debit account and gave him a monthly allowance? Who knows?

I also am very curious why he had Ryan's ID. What was he trying to do to his brother?

Do we think AL was able to go shopping for himself, alone?

YES, this is another issue that I would like to have clarified.. I see wfgodot replied that Sandy Hook was actually some five miles from the shooter's home with several turns involved(as in it was NOT just around the corner, nor was it a straight shot).. so, the question Im most curious about remains in was Sandy Hook the nearest school to the shooter's home or was there a school that was actually closer to the home..therefor IMO making it all the more likely that it was Sandy Hook(also now confirmed that AL did attend one year there for his 5th grade school year) specifically that he targeted, rather than just the nearest school to target young children as his victims..

TIA to anyone who knows if Sandy Hook is the closest to the Lanza home..or if in fact there were schools closer..perhaps even that he passed along his way to Sandy Hook?
I heard it was not. There was another school closer to his home ?
No link, but I'd like to know for sure too!

again in catch up mode so am sorry for this likely landing amidst other discussion.. I now am curious as to why Nancy never allowed anyone in their home?..not even to step in for a brief moment, nor to look inside..in all the years of her playing bunco she never once hosted the game night at her home..every time her turn came around, she passed...for years and years...its a huge beautiful home and she went to the trouble of hiring people to help decorate elaborate outdoor Christmas decorations..so why the extremely careful to allow no one inside, not even a peek from her opening the door to someone knocking..rather she would go all the way around and come out the side door of the home and walk around to greet whomever was at the door knocking for a delivery or such..so as to ensure no one had any glimpses of the inside of the home..??

There is something very, very wrong with this.

AL having Aspergers and personaility disorder I'm curious to know whens the last time he seen the doctor, news reports are saying he was not on any medication. I'm just guessing but I don't believe he has been to the doctor in a long while. I think his mother may have thought she had everything in control and as time went own it became harder for her as he was not getting better because he was not being treated for his issues. So she decided she needed to act fast based on something we will never know, she sure did visit alot of places before her passing.

How the heck did she travel to all of those places???

"travel a lot, spend time with friends, work with a couple of charities. Low key life and very happy.
A little bit of everywhere... Boston, New York, Maine, Toronto, London, San Francisco, Nantucket, Charlotte, Baltimore...that covers this year : )"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...overing-dark-family-secret.html#ixzz2FRKXsJUm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Who was caring for AL during the times she travelled? Was he locked in the basement while she was gone? I am afraid that if the truth comes out, it will be very disturbing.

OK for anyone who has clarification on this issue would you mind please sharing what you know about the substitute first grade teachers classroom that appears to be targeted?.. or is this information incorrect as well?..i know it seemed at one point to be somewhat enmeshed with now known incorrect/false info of AL's altercation at the school the day before with 4 staff members, one being the teacher of this first grade class that were all killed...

we now know the entire altercation issue was false as a whole, but I am still seeing it consistently reported that the first grade class that were all killed(save the one little girl who played dead)... I'm seeing it still reported that the actual teacher whose class this was, was in fact NOT AT SCHOOL FRIDAY, and that there was a substitute teacher in charge of the first grade class at the time of the shooting...

can anyone clarify this particular information as to whether that is in fact true that there was a sub in that class for the day?(again I understand that the altercation info was false, but the sub issue seems to still be being reported)

TIA to anyone who can clear this up:)

Her name is Lauren Rosseau and from what I have read/watched the substitute teacher is being referred to as a permanent substitute as she took the place of a teacher who is on maternity leave.

Lauren Rousseau, 30
Rousseau, a permanent substitute teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary, "wanted to be a teacher from before she even went to kindergarten," her mother said in a written statement Saturday. "We will miss her terribly and will take comfort knowing that she had achieved that dream," Teresa Rousseau said.
She grew up in Danbury, Connecticut, and earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Connecticut and a master's degree in elementary education from the University of Bridgeport.
Rousseau "worked as a substitute teacher in Danbury, New Milford and Newtown before she was hired in November as a permanent substitute teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown," her mother said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/connecticut-shooting-victims/index.html

Reminder!

Please take all 'gun control' discussion to the thread we set up in our private area.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8652645#post8652645"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

TIA
fran

nevermind the "schools" were dance and karate... DUH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin