GUILTY Conrad Murray Case - After The Trial & Verdict

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a joke.Uggghhh i hate Murray.Flannagan,and Chernoff even more now.Scum of the earth i tell ya they all are.:banghead::banghead::furious::maddening:

Well that was a waste of an hour. But I am glad I got to see Chertoff in a different light. Not only did he have a losing case, but an impossible co-counsel to work with.

And they say they're appealing? Good luck, if it's the same lawyers!!

all I can say is wow. Murray is every bit as delusional as MJ was IMO

Well, that was the dumbest documentary I ever saw!!!

How much footage did the producers, editors, et al, actually show that was their very own?

I'd say just a few minutes!!!

Yep... I'm sorry. It is a repeat!

Darn! Murray hasn't answered all my questions!!!

He never will, Peace. :(

I really hope Judge P. "enjoyed" this peek behind the scenes as much as we did. (sarcasm on my part)

Did I miss it or is this US version edited differently than the one that air last night in another country?

Did I miss it or is this US version edited differently than the one that air last night in another country?

BBM

Who knows!!! It has the same title.

Not sure about the editing. I wish I had recorded it and then asked joe from UK if it's the same version he saw.

Where was it that Flanagan said,

"I liked MJ. I was a fan of his.
I liked his video .... uhmmm, errrrr , uhhhh... Thriller!" ??
(He couldn't remember what video he liked!!)

I posted a comment here, about him saying it, but can't remember now where I saw him say it.
Was it a clip from the documentary or was it in an interview he gave.

Oh wait... LOL It just came back to me... it was in an interview shortly after the verdict.

Well, I recorded it and just finished watching "it". What a piece of crapola! The one thing I took away from it is that Conrad Murray is cuckoo for cocoa puffs! That stuff about the Holy Spirit! I thought he was going to go kill a chicken next in a Santaria ritual!

As David Walgren said, Poor Conrad Murray! Michael Jackson betrayed him! I think my favorite part was the hubris he displayed when he said he could have destroyed Dr. Steinberg on cross! OMG the man is delusional.

I hope NBC didn't pay much for this offal. Yes, it contained maybe 17 minutes of original footage. This should seal the deal for any Medical Board ever contemplating allowing this nutjob to ever practice medicine again!

Where was it that Flanagan said,

"I liked MJ. I was a fan of his.
I liked his video .... uhmmm, errrrr , uhhhh... Thriller!" ??
(He couldn't remember what video he liked!!)

I posted a comment here, about him saying it, but can't remember now where I saw him say it.
Was it a clip from the documentary or was it in an interview he gave.

Oh wait... LOL It just came back to me... it was in an interview shortly after the verdict.

IIRC, that was Dr. White.

Two days before? I thought he said three days before?

Oops.

Yes, yes, there is SO much wrong in this "documentary". So, if I read Murray correctly, when the meeting with Phillips and Ortega takes place, Murray instantly knows that MJ has not been able to function because of the propofol!! So, his response is to shoot MJ up with enough benzos to "kill an elephant"? (His words!).

No doubt Walgren recorded this and was ranting at the TV tonight. Just sayin'.

The documentary turned out to be a big ado about nothing but I did come away with a different opinion of Chernoff somewhat.

I think a lot of his courtroom behavior was because he knew the state was beating them like a drum AND because he was having to deal with Flanagan behind the scenes. Also knowing Flanigan was hurting their case instead of helping. His crosses of the medical experts were awful.

I think he felt early on he had made a mistake by ever pulling Flanagan in. They just did not mesh as individual personalities or lawyers on a case.

Chernoff knew they would get no where if they tried to cross examine Dr. Shafer on his medical knowledge.

Flanagan was like Murray and really believed he could demolish the state medical experts. Chernoff was smarter than that and knew they couldn't.

IMO

Oooo..did you see how testy Murray can get when it is all about him and MJ took advantage of HIM???????????? Pul-leeeze.

I think he has a spit fire temper under that fake facade.:floorlaugh:

IMO

Revealed: Conrad Murray's secret double life as a deadbeat dad and a compulsive womaniser turned doctor to the stars

This article contains several photos from inside the Court room and one of Blanche and her daughter Camille taken in 2009. Conrad and Blanche met while they were attending medical school.

"Mrs Murray was not seen by the public for the duration of the trial" although it was reported that one of Dr. Murray's daughter's was in the Courtroom when the verdict was read.

While still living with his doctor wife, Blanche, and their two children in Las Vegas, Murray was also paying the $2,564-a-month rent on a flat in Santa Monica, California, for his 29-year-old actress lover Nicole Alvarez.

Nicole Alvarez, 29, told the jury she had been living with Murray for the last three to four years and had a son with him.

He married first wife, Zufan Tesfai in 1984 and got divorced four years later after having a child with mistress Patricia Mitchell, who accused him of a 'fraudulent breach of trust.'

He had another brush with the law in 1994 when he was arrested for domestic violence against Janice Adams, who also mothered two daughters with him, while he was a cardiologist working at the University of Arizona in Tucson.Another Vegas model, Maggie Goldstein, claimed Murray flew her on an all expenses paid trip to the Caribbean.

"I was one of 10 models and promotions girls hired by Conrad Murray to fly to a Trinidad and Tobago resort in 2005 to publicize a new energy drink, Pit Bull, that Murray was producing with a partner."

'Conrad had a ball. He was up into the early hours, drinking, having fun and posing bare-chested with the girls. He brought along a girlfriend, Bridget, a black singer from Los Angeles.

'I was shocked to later find out he was married,' she added.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...doctors-secret-double-life.html#ixzz1dOfVa8GG

Did Dr. Klein actually rebuild Michael's nose and jawline or did someone else?

I didn't know a dermatoligist who specializes in the study and treatment of skin diseases was qualified to perform delicate and complex surgeries on a person's skull and respiratory system.

It looks to me like the cartilage in Michael's nose was removed and a steel tube was inserted.

<snipped>

Dr. Klein said he began the slow and painful process of rebuilding some of Jackson's facial skin in early April after his nose collapsed and after he lost his jaw line. Klein disputed the argument by Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers that he addicted Jackson to Demerol in the months before his death, saying he used only low doses of the painkiller while repairing Jackson's collapsed nose and jawline.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/06/exclusive-doctor-says-mj-was-addicted-to-propofol/

I didn't know a dermatologist who specializes in the study and treatment of skin diseases was qualified to perform delicate and complex surgeries on a person's skull and respiratory system.

It looks to me like the cartilage in Michael's nose was removed and a steel tube was inserted.

<snipped>

Dr. Klein said he began the slow and painful process of rebuilding some of Jackson's facial skin in early April after his nose collapsed and after he lost his jaw line. Klein disputed the argument by Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers that he addicted Jackson to Demerol in the months before his death, saying he used only low doses of the painkiller while repairing Jackson's collapsed nose and jawline.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/06/exclusive-doctor-says-mj-was-addicted-to-propofol/

There is no question in my mind that Klein is the best dermatologist in this country..perhaps internationally as well, imo. Even inventing Botox. So he is not only good at what he does he is an extremely intelligent man.

I would say that every dermatologist has their expertise level and can be mediocre or outstanding.

Since he said each treatment lasted 3-6 hours I think he uses his own gift and personal techniques and slowly uses fillers to reconstruct the facial areas needed.

He sure did a great job imo.

IMO

The documentary turned out to be a big ado about nothing but I did come away with a different opinion of Chernoff somewhat.

I think a lot of his courtroom behavior was because he knew the state was beating them like a drum AND because he was having to deal with Flanagan behind the scenes. Also knowing Flanigan was hurting their case instead of helping. His crosses of the medical experts were awful.

I think he felt early on he had made a mistake by ever pulling Flanagan in. They just did not mesh as individual personalities or lawyers on a case.

Chernoff knew they would get no where if they tried to cross examine Dr. Shafer on his medical knowledge.

Flanagan was like Murray and really believed he could demolish the state medical experts. Chernoff was smarter than that and knew they couldn't.

IMO

I agree. Chernoff knew he had no defense and had to work with what he had. He dang near admitted that in the doc.

Murray came across more the pompous idiot and more arrogant than I originally gave him credit for, The scene in the car where everyone was stupid but him and he should be used as a source was really an eye opener. Guess he forgot is was his info that got him into this mess.

I didn't know a dermatoligist who specializes in the study and treatment of skin diseases was qualified to perform delicate and complex surgeries on a person's skull and respiratory system.

<snipped>

Klein did not perform surgery. He used intra-muscular fillers to do the rebuilding with botox and restylane more like sculpturing .... It was not the average botox and fillers that the average jane doe gets. It went much deeper.

Thanks to all of you for the posts about the interview and documentary. I haven't watched either and don't think I am going to do so.

I really appreciate all the info and comments.

:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back