Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone else having trouble following Chernoff? Or is it just me?

Me too.

Seems like defense is now trying to blame prosecution. None of the other blame games have worked so they have moved on to the prosecution didn't do their job.

I knew they were going to go after Alvarez.

I second that!! I just hope, hope, hope that Walgren won't get tempted to go over to the other side.... the people of California need this man and so do those poor victims who need a voice so eloquent and a mind so sharp as his!! We need to watch to see how soon he gets some kind of promotion -- is there a position, or does already have it, of a Senior Deputy Prosecutor -- or The People's Choice Deputy Prosecutor??

In preparing all those power point presentations, I'll bet he was up all night -- no sleep last night for that man & probably not for Brazil, either. She has been doing a lot of work for & with him, I'm sure.

If you noticed, when Walgren was doing his CA, there were a number of people sitting in front of the bar. I suspect they were interns or young DAs who have been working on this case behind the scenes, doing legal research, creating graphics, marking daily testimony, etc.

Baggy pants and attacking Alvarez??? WTH??

Where has this man been for the past 4 hours???

So now Walgren will bring back the science of the amount of propofol in his femoral artery to pah-roooove there was a drip and this man's argument will be reduced to a drip. A fizzle. A little bit of spit. <gnaw, gnaw>

I am afraid he might be able to get one or two jurors to doubt the states version. Especially if he can get them to believe that Alvarez made up a story to try and get Murray in more trouble.

OMG! He talking like it is someone else's fault that Paris and Prince were there. Hello????? Your client is who hollered for Prince to come up there. Sheesh

Grasping at straws -- but Alvarez is no straw -- I just hope Cheary doesn't run into Alvarez in a dark remote place. Mmmmmpppfff.

Un.be.lievable.

I really don't see how him discrediting Alvarez is going to win him any points. Let's say that no one believes Alvarez testimony. How does that absolve Dr.Murray from any responsibility of their own theory of self injection? Did they forget that part of the law? CM is still guilty.

I am afraid he might be able to get one or two jurors to doubt the states version. Especially if he can get them to believe that Alvarez made up a story to try and get Murray in more trouble.

Walgren used the actual transcripts from the trial. Chernoff is using little hand printed and typed notes. This is not playing well with me, I hope it's not playing well with the jury either. I don't trust Chernoff, I bet the jury won't either.

I think the bottle in the bag theory DOES have problems. There are no photos and no description in the original report either. So the state does have a problem, imo.

OH I hope not. :(

Walgren used the actual transcripts from the trial. Chernoff is using little hand printed and typed notes. This is not playing well with me, I hope it's not playing well with the jury either. I don't trust Chernoff, I bet the jury won't either.

The prosecutors in the Anthony trial did a masterful closing. Baez used scribbled notes on a shabby tablet. Enough said. The jury ended up liking the underdog.

I really don't see how him discrediting Alvarez is going to win him any points. Let's say that no one believes Alvarez testimony. How does that absolve Dr.Murray from any responsibility of their own theory of self injection? Did they forget that part of the law? CM is still guilty.

How does that remove the slit saline bag found?

I think Walgren pretty much knew what their argument was going to be so he will address them in rebuttal.

I don't like him making the case about the prosecution trying to hoodwink the jury though.

IMO

OH my..."What you were presented by Dr. White was junk science" - Walgren (and he doesn't stop there - my my my )

Well now...guess Walgren won't be on Dr. White's Christmas card list. Heaven only knows what Dr. White will say about Walgren to the press now. Look out.

I just can't help it -- this made me laff -- :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think the bottle in the bag theory DOES have problems. There are no photos and no description in the original report either. So the state does have a problem, imo.

I don't think so because based on the science testimony, there is no other explanation for the levels of propofol in his femoral blood.

Yes, but the science is consistent with infusion. And since there was no infusion pump, and the hanging tab on the bottle was not used, one can certainly deduce the bottle was in the bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back