Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've never seen anything like this. Showing actual videos of testimony. This is so good what Walgren is doing right now. Using the defense witnesses completely against them.

The jurors are enjoying this so much, they don't want to break until he's done. I'd be very worried right now if I were CM.

Oh good - jury agreed to additional 10 minutes. I was hoping they would not interrupt him now. He is on a roll - could have broken his momentum

Great job replaying the testimony this way. :)

Walgren is playing Dr White's testimony.
White saying he'd absolutely NOT do any of the things CM did, that Walgren had questioned him about.

It feels so good to be able to smile! :)

~~~~~~~~

At 12:07 judge said they should take lunch break.

Walgren said he had just 10 minutes left, may he continue?

Judge asked the jurors if they want to break for
lunch or let Walgren go the 10 min left.

Guess what they said!!!

You got it!

They want the 10 minutes more of Walgren... NOW.

No lunch break now, Judge.

I am giggling again. There is a picture of Dr. White on the top of the slide on the witness stand. And the transcripts right there in front of the jury.

The defense has got to come up with something to compensate for this presentation. Cause this is not just closing it's a presentation of all the stretching of truths done by the defense.

Nothing to validate, research or confirm science of urine. Relied on charts by Dr. Ornallis that he did not understand. OMG!!! OMG!!!

OH my..."What you were presented by Dr. White was junk science" - Walgren (and he doesn't stop there - my my my )

Well now...guess Walgren won't be on Dr. White's Christmas card list. Heaven only knows what Dr. White will say about Walgren to the press now. Look out.

BBM

I doubt anyone will care what White has to say about anything to the press.

Tube in the pocket !!!!!!!!!!!! I love what Walgren is doing with his presentation tools.

OMG!!! that was great showing Dr. White saying presumably yes the iv line could be concealed in a pocket. Then immediately goes to the video of the trial where Flanagan was standing by Dr. White and Dr. White pulled one in a package right out of his own pocket. PRICELESS!!!! and he played it about 4 times. OMG :floorlaugh:

I am giggling again. There is a picture of Dr. White on the top of the slide on the witness stand. And the transcripts right there in front of the jury.

The defense has got to come up with something to compensate for this presentation. Cause this is not just closing it's a presentation of all the stretching of truths done by the defense.

Anyone else notice Mr. Chernoff scriblling aimlessly on his yellow pad!

:great:

Murray could have given more than 2003 mgs - 70.71 unchanged propofol in urine

MJ had 82.5 :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member