Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Imagine the ovation Walgren will get at the break!!!

At 11:30 am, Walgren asked the judge if he should stop.
Judge said no. Walgren continued on same beat, at same pace!

I'm sure the jurors don't look as though they need a break!!

IMO

ETA: Walren has being going hard and strong, without pauses or mistakes for one hour & 45 minutes, now!
Hardly ever looking at his notes, following the timeline exactly, using medical terminology to a tee, remembering everybodys' names!!!

He's definitely a class act. He deserves a "Best Attorney" Award.

IMO

I like the way Walgren has said several times "the only reasonable interpretation of the evidence" when he is explaining the prosecution's theory. That goes right along with the jury instructions.

OMG -- he talks about the dates of treatment on the CM's patients and they were all old treatments.

Current patient felt abandoned when CM left without suggesting an alternative doctor.

Wow -- I did not even imagine that Walgren could cut into the good character witness testimony. I am impressed.

MJ wanted to sleep. He asked for propofol but he was not reckless. He wanted a doctor to monitor him. :(

Now going to talk about Dr. White. UH OH calls it junk science!!!

OH my..."What you were presented by Dr. White was junk science" - Walgren (and he doesn't stop there - my my my )

Well now...guess Walgren won't be on Dr. White's Christmas card list. Heaven only knows what Dr. White will say about Walgren to the press now. Look out.

Dr. White - garbage science. :eek:

ETA: We all jumped on this one. LOL :floorlaugh:

Hahaha -- Flanagan provided the research for Dr. White - Priceless :floorlaugh:

Also, excellent use of technology and integration of it into the closing argument!!!! Jurors remember stuff that you re-inforce with visuals. Walgren has taken this to a whole new level. I am in awe! Bravo!!!!!!

Walgren is kicking butt and taking names today.

He ain't playing around.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking