Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wait..Dr. White is more credible because he said on the stand he wasn't qualified to testify to something but we never heard Dr. Shafer say that about himself?

Well, hello? Dr. Shafer testified about what he is an expert in, nothing else. It's not his fault that his area of expertise is more broad than Dr. White.

That is absurd for Chernoff to say that.

I see it as pretty routine. Blaming someone else. Even blaming the prosecutor. Now that one is an all time low but with this DT I am not surprised.

IMO

I've lost count of how many folks Chernoff has thrown under the bus. :waitasec:

I see it as pretty routine. Blaming someone else. Even blaming the prosecutor. Now that one is an all time low but with this DT I am not surprised.

IMO

Well, I guess because my father was a defense attorney I have a different life view. Prosecutors have been known to lie before. I do not think walgren is lying. Not at all.And I believe Murray is guilty. But I do think Chernoff is doing a great job so far shaking things up for the jury.

Well, I guess because my father was a defense attorney I have a different life view. Prosecutors have been known to lie before. I do not think walgren is lying. Not at all.And I believe Murray is guilty. But I do think Chernoff is doing a great job so far shaking things up for the jury.

I've watched and followed quite a few trials and Chernoff is not one of the better defense lawyers I've seen, IMO.

He is jumping all over the place and not creating a storyline for the jurors to follow. He comes across to me as disjointed and very confusing. If I can't follow him from start to finish, I just zone out.

I dont think the PT is lying one bit and this could blow up in his face if the jury is offended by him saying Walgren is corrupt.

IMO

Well, I usually don't like defense attorneys, but Chernoff is doing a pretty good job. He's not annoying, he's good. I still think Dr. CM is guilty, but he's attacking the evidence at least and not becoming ridiculous or out of line. He's doing his job, I think respectably.

(ziggy ducks to avoid rotten tomatoes)

OTH look for Walgren to be famous with his Hollywood good looks and the tremendous job he did in this case. I think he's a rock star.

I don't think so because based on the science testimony, there is no other explanation for the levels of propofol in his femoral blood.

Exactly, Talina -- we'll here more about this later.....

Plus, I think the jury is smart enuff not to fall for this fluff. It's weak, IMO, but you never can tell....

<gnaw, gnaw>

Look at CM -- did he OD himself on lorazepam at lunch? -- he looks like he's been run over by a bus. Really. He looks like he is in shock. Short breaths. A slo-o-o-o-oow panic attack. He really looks sick.

Pity.:banghead:

He does look quite ill. It would make me sick too if I knew the truth of what I did while an entire courtroom of people had to puzzle it out in front of me. I think he's really starting to feel the heat.

He does look quite ill. It would make me sick too if I knew the truth of what I did while an entire courtroom of people had to puzzle it out in front of me. I think he's really starting to feel the heat.

He knows rebuttal closing is coming up.

IMO

I am afraid he might be able to get one or two jurors to doubt the states version. Especially if he can get them to believe that Alvarez made up a story to try and get Murray in more trouble.

but what reason does the coroners investigator have to lie about the bottle in the cut bag, to discount the important Alvarez evidence about the bag the jury has to accept he lied and then the coroner investigator lied independently of him, but they somehow telepathically told the same lie

Looks like he might have a cold or allergies. Doing a lot of sniffing sitting there at the defense table. :twocents:

but what reason does the coroners investigator have to lie about the bottle in the cut bag, to discount the important Alvarez evidence about the bag the jury has to accept he lied and then the coroner investigator lied independently of him, but they somehow telepathically told the same lie

Well, that's where the criminal conduct of David Walgren comes in, of course. :furious:

Its ridiculous imo. If the slit saline bag wasnt found then that would be one thing but it was just like AA and Fleak said.

And the bag was also found that AA put the drug stash into per Murray's instruction.

IMO

Chernoff = Dr. Shaffer did not bother to do graphs on Lorazapam by mouth because it did not fit the prosecutions theory or story.

It also did not fit the evidence at autopsy. So why didn't defense do those graphs to support their theory???? What exactly was their theory again?

Oh no you didn't Chernoff, he just asked if they would be here if it was anyone else besides Michael Jackson..

Looks like he might have a cold or allergies. Doing a lot of sniffing sitting there at the defense table. :twocents:

How does that explain the picking at his ears and scalp (in addition to the nose and eyes)? Don't answer that!

I think the bottle in the bag theory DOES have problems. There are no photos and no description in the original report either. So the state does have a problem, imo.

the bottle in the bag was spiked, but the attachment part of it which you use to attach it so that the liquid flows down into the IV and into the patient was still unused, therefore as the defence witness Dr White said the bottle was used with an IV,

for me the bottle and the bag found in the same place and photographed at the time they were found shows correlation between them, why cut the bag, why is the bottle spiked if they don't fit together,

it would be ideal if she had photographed the bottle in the bag as she said she found it,

Those 3 questions that Cherny just showed -- I would put them up there again in rebuttal & explain how each of them easily and in many ways how each answer is yes. SOC, SOC, SOC. Deviations -- 17 of 'em.

Simple.

Done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB