Conrad Murray trial -Day twelve.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Witness: if you are bold enough to use this lack of judgement.........

Thwaaaappppppp and sit down Mr Flanagan

I had to leave for several moments and just returned.

Is this a replay video of yesterday's testimony?

Oh, here we go. This witness interprets his interview to say he had a drip also.

d: are you referring to Dr.Steinberg?
w: I have no idea what you are talking about, I didn't listen to Dr.Steinberg's testimony

I need food. And A nap... Larger size jeans..and lawn service...do I still have a pulse?

It does sure feel like a re-run of yesterday! I note the witness is smiling more often as Flannagan goes on and on.

I have a bottle of Ativan (lorazapam) sitting here next to me. .5 mg up to 3 times a day as needed. They are from two months ago. With reluctant approval from a doctor who has all my information, a total of 1 mg. MAY be taken if anxiety keeps me from falling asleep, provided I've had no other sleep-inducing medication.

I'm debating between .5 mg to calm me down from this awful line of questioning or 1 mg to put me to sleep and out of the misery of listening to this dribble. :floorlaugh:

The more Flannagan asks, the worse it gets for his client. Grrr...

Oh my goodness. Flanagan hypothetical: if i were to fall and i collapsed, well you probably wouldn't want to do anything but would you....

Did I hear that right or am I just reading a snide remark there when there wasn't one?

Puh-leeeeeeeeeeze stop!!! I can't take this ennymore!!!!!:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

Love that the witness added "BTW" to his answer...

Oh my goodness. I want to pull his eyebrows off slowly. He is doing his client no favors today or yesterday for that matter.

Ok I just got back and heard defense ask if the witness knows anything about security at the Jackson house. Witness had a look on his face like WTF.

Now talking about calling 911 and how long it takes. Is this not out of the area of this witnesses expertise?

It does sure feel like a re-run of yesterday! I note the witness is smiling more often as Flannagan goes on and on.

I have a bottle of Ativan (lorazapam) sitting here next to me. .5 mg up to 3 times a day as needed. They are from two months ago. With reluctant approval from a doctor who has all my information, a total of 1 mg. MAY be taken if anxiety keeps me from falling asleep, provided I've had no other sleep-inducing medication.

I'm debating between .5 mg to calm me down from this awful line of questioning or 1 mg to put me to sleep and out of the misery of listening to this dribble. :floorlaugh:

Ahh thank you answered my ?? of Ativan, see I was given xannie .5mg and a lunesta to try and sleep at the begining and I still would be up pacing my floors for hours still.

Bash is going to Ipod will be with you in spirit for a few hours.

OMG Flanagan, SIT DOWN, this doc is only corroborating everything Steinberg said yesterday.

Remove cap. Pour entire contents into mouth. Swallow!

Ok I just got back and heard defense ask if the witness knows anything about security at the Jackson house. Witness had a look on his face like WTF.

Now talking about calling 911 and how long it takes. Is this not out of the area of this witnesses expertise?

I know I am going to start to blame this on the prosucution. Can I call in objections on the phone? Or do I have to be a CA resident?

Time is money people!!

Remove cap. Pour entire contents into mouth. Swallow!

Rinse with Tequila and repeat....sorry couldnt resist :floorlaugh:

The only thing I can come up with is that the Defense must have a witness that will somehow disagree or say something different than this witness. If not, he needs to sit down and let a dead horse lay. I can only imagine what the jurors are thinking!!! jmoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back