GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Verdict Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At least 3 of Dr. Drews celebrity rehab patients have died, and many others have been rearrested. So his method isn't perfect. IMO I don't think anything can stop someone with money, the individual has to want it.

I agree. Drug addicts especially those with money will do anything to get their fix. It's a sad reality. Including making up aliases and going to numerous doctors.

Finding Dr. Murray guilty may be a step in the right direction but I don't think it solves the problem.

Heath Ledger

Amy Winehouse

And many more........

I don't see their doctors on trial. Why?

I agree. Drug addicts especially those with money will do anything to get their fix. It's a sad reality. Including making up aliases and going to numerous doctors.

Finding Dr. Murray guilty may be a step in the right direction but I don't think it solves the problem.

Heath Ledger

Amy Winehouse

And many more........

Heath died in NYC, a different jurisdiction. Also, there is no evidence he was an addict or was Dr. Shopping, he just took the wrong combination of drugs. IIRC, his death was ruled "accidental" by the M.E.

Winehouse died of acute alcohol poisoning. No Dr. to prosecute there. Also, she died in London, also a different jurisdiction.

I use to live in S. Florida where doctor shopping was out of control. The d.e.a. closed down clinic after clinic. Then they hooked up all the pharmacies computers so if they didn't catch you at the doctor they would probably get you at that pharmacy. I moved just as all this was going down, so I don't know how successful it has been.

Horrifying statistic I heard on the CBS News last week:

89 Percent of the Oxycontin scripts written in the U.S. are written in Florida! 89 Percent!!!

>>>>>>running through the room>>>> Tossing cake pops and carrying balloons>>>>
Guilty! Whoooohoooo!

Heath Ledger

Amy Winehouse

And many more........

Actually I just heard Amy died from alcohol. A product that has been abused a lot longer than prescription drugs.

http://www.eonline.com/news/amy_winehouses_cause_of_death/271628

Yes it is irrelevant to this case. None of those prescribed drugs were in MJs system at autopsy and these aliases were over a long period of time even back in 1993.

Using aliases in Hollywood is a common practice. Even the Judge in charge of the ANSs case stated it was a common practice and even commonly used in major hospitals to protect a star or entertainers privacy.

AND...........as noted in the old 2009 link....

"But this has been going on, not just with Drr. Murray, but literally dozens of other doctors. ... The LAPD and the coroner's office have quietly been going to other doctors. Subpoenas have been served. This is going to open up a massive investigation into what authorities believe could be gross fraudulent prescribing practices. There are a lot of people who are very nervous in Beverly Hills and west L.A. right now."

The DEA thoroughly investigated all of these doctors and none of them were charged with wrongdoing.

IMO

Oh my Dr. Alon Steinberg is on JVM's show.

Well I hope like he** he can explain the medical evidence to Jane like she is a 5 year old because she has driven me batty every time she says she doesn't understand the evidence.:banghead:

ABC Live 7 Live stream is playing over and over the clip of convicted felon CM being handcuffed.

Such a good feeling each time I see that smug-faced, arrogant doctor get what he deserves!!

There is a presser right now with the prosecutors.... David Walgren & Deborah Brazil..

"In The Jailhouse Now"

He's in the jailhouse now
I told him once or twice
To quit playin' cards and shootin' dice*

* he shoulda quit shootin' up MJ -- Just those 3 little words: "No, I won't"

from: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnnycash/inthejailhousenow.html

Of course not. Giving 51 shots of demerol by a dermatologist is perfectly normal.

"In The Jailhouse Now"

I told him once or twice
To quit playin' cards and shootin' dice*

* he shoulda quit shootin' up MJ -- Just those 3 little words: "No, I won't"

from: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnnycash/inthejailhousenow.html

Not only the jailhouse,but he will also be in the poor house especially after that Civil Suit from Mrs.Jackson rolls around

Horrifying statistic I heard on the CBS News last week:

89 Percent of the Oxycontin scripts written in the U.S. are written in Florida! 89 Percent!!!

I thought MJ would have some of that in his system or at least a prescription but I guess after he went to rehab for vicodin he knew he would have a problem with it. Seems like they are enjoying a little more than the sunshine in Fl. Here is an article about the oxy problem.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1981582,00.html

Of course not. Giving 51 shots of demerol by a dermatologist is perfectly normal.

It didn't seem like 51 shots were entered in the court testimony but I am not a dermatologist so I certainly don't know what is within standard guidelines for a procedure that Klein said took from 3-6 hours to complete each time.

I had already heard before the trial began that Klein wasnt even in the US during the month of May and that is when the higher amounts of demoral were given during procedures. When he came back from Paris he was just doing final touch ups and decreased the demerol which was no longer needed in any significant amount.

No one that is addicted to demerol could go days or a week without it and MJ hadn't even seen DK in a week before he died.

All I know is all these doctors were thoroughly investigated by the DEA and the DEA said there would be no charges against any of them.

IMO

Thank you for posting this link.

The reporter said the drugs Heath took impaired his brain stem function that controls breathing and he never woke up so this could have been happening to MJ too. Dr. Klein said Michael's nose and jawline collapsed and had to be rebuilt in the Spring of 2009 along with the skin on his face. Attending rehearsals after your face collapsed must have been terrifying. The coroner didn't note in the AR that MJ's nose and jawline was rebuilt and I wonder why. He only noted the scars along his nasal passages.

snipped

According to the medical examiner's office, Ledger took "prescribed therapeutic doses ... or less" of each medication he ingested. However, the medications were not meant to be taken together. The cumulative effect was that the actor's brain stem function that controls breathing was impaired and Ledger "fell asleep and never woke up."

In an interview with The New York Times in November, Ledger revealed that he was taking the sleep medication Ambien to get rest, but to no avail. He had thrown himself into his role as the Joker in "The Dark Knight," the latest film in the Batman franchise, scheduled for release this summer.

"Last week, I probably slept an average of two hours a night," he told the newspaper. "I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going.''

It didn't seem like 51 shots were entered in the court testimony but I am not a dermatologist so I certainly don't know what is within standard guidelines for a procedure that Klein said took from 3-6 hours to complete each time.

I had already heard before the trial began that Klein wasnt even in the US during the month of May and that is when the higher amounts of demoral were given during procedures. When he came back from Paris he was just doing final touch ups and decreased the demerol which was no longer needed in any significant amount.

No one that is addicted to demerol could go days or a week without it and MJ hadn't even seen DK in a week before he died.

All I know is all these doctors were thoroughly investigated by the DEA and the DEA said there would be no charges against any of them.

IMO

No unfortunately there is very little the Judge allowed in.

IMO

The judge didn't think Dr. Klein was relevant to the case either as he denied the motion for Dr. Klein to testify but found his medical records relevant, and allowed that evidence in.

Thank you for posting this link.

The reporter said the drugs Heath took impaired his brain stem function that controls breathing and he never woke up so this could have been happening to MJ too. Dr. Klein said Michael's nose and jawline collapsed and had to be rebuilt in the Spring of 2009 along with the skin on his face. Attending rehearsals after your face collapsed must have been terrifying.

snipped

According to the medical examiner's office, Ledger took "prescribed therapeutic doses ... or less" of each medication he ingested. However, the medications were not meant to be taken together. The cumulative effect was that the actor's brain stem function that controls breathing was impaired and Ledger "fell asleep and never woke up."

In an interview with The New York Times in November, Ledger revealed that he was taking the sleep medication Ambien to get rest, but to no avail. He had thrown himself into his role as the Joker in "The Dark Knight," the latest film in the Batman franchise, scheduled for release this summer.

"Last week, I probably slept an average of two hours a night," he told the newspaper. "I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going.''

Very possible but we will never know because this chapter is now closed shut. Conrad Murray will be forever known as Michael Jackson's killer.

Apparently what others did to him is irrelevant.

The good news is the Jacksons are united. Joe Jackson happily waving to the fans with Katherine by his side.

A jury made up of Michael Jackson fans. Priceless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkn1989
Back