Cooper Harris - Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Audrey Washington Verified account  ‏@AudreyWSBTV · 6m6 minutes ago

Covering #RossHarrisTrial today. First potential juror being questioned is a former NBA player. @wsbtv

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq · 44m44 minutes ago  Marietta, GA

Juror 49 in #JustinRossHarris is motivational speaker, works w/ #NBA players association, has NO opinion on guilt-NO bias

Juror 49 in #JustinRossHarris #hotcardeath case "God started working on me about 4 years ago"-"was on path to destruction" he says

Juror 50 in #JustinRossHarris #hotcardeath case married to former prosecutor, says he HAS formed & EXPRESSED opinion on guilt-NOT IMPARTIAL

If it isn't ok to post this link hopefully a mod will delete my post. I saw this link this morning where this incident happened in New Mexico 2 days ago.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bfd_1461263664

Wow. Just in and out 'real quick' donating plasma. And driving on a suspended license. And the baby was not buckled into seat.

I have to believe there's some sort of protocol to follow for LE (and the LEO was very sweet with him), but I'm with those ladies, take the baby into the air conditioned building while they wait for EMTs!

ETA: Donating plasma takes about 2 hours. But you can be financially compensated for it. http://www.donatingplasma.org/donation/donor-faq

Our donors are kindly compensated and can earn up to $300 per month*.
http://www.atlantaplasma.com/donor-compensation

If it isn't ok to post this link hopefully a mod will delete my post. I saw this link this morning where this incident happened in New Mexico 2 days ago.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bfd_1461263664

Oh, that video. The poor little baby's cries were heartbreaking. Dad left the car at 12:15, the women found the baby at 1:45. What kind of :silenced: idiot does that to a 2 month old?

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 21m21 minutes ago
Juror 50 has read every @ajc article on #RossHarris, listened to @AJCBreakdown , our podcast on #hotcardeath case. We like him

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 10m10 minutes ago
Juror 50 was "immediately suspicious" even before he read news coverage of #hotcardeath #RossHarris

Lauren ‏@ljohnson2006 25m25 minutes ago
Wonder if that juror married to a former prosecutor is #NancyGrace's husband. #JustinRossHarris

LOLLLLL

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 60m60 minutes ago Marietta, GA
Juror 49 in #JustinRossHarris is former #NBA starting player who doesn't know much about this case & may well wind up on #hotcardeath jury

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 2m2 minutes ago Marietta, GA
Juror 51 in #JustinRossHarris #hotcardeath case does NOT have predetermined opinion (now) of guilt-NOT biased

Jennifer Banks Verified account  ‏@JBanksFOX5 · 26m26 minutes ago

Jury selection Day 8: Former Preschool teacher: Would like justice for "That little boy" (Referring to Copper Harris) #RossHarrisTrial

Jennifer Banks Verified account  ‏@JBanksFOX5 · 49m49 minutes ago

Potential juror(Day 8) retired preschool teacher has had experiences where parents were late to pick up students. #RossHarrisTrial

Ross Harris Trial ‏@HarrisTrialFOX5 · 1h1 hour ago

Next potential juror (Day 8) is retired preschool teacher. Has 7 grandchildren. #RossHarrisTrial

Ross Harris Trial ‏@HarrisTrialFOX5 · 3h3 hours ago

Jury Selection Continues: Former NBA player says he is also a public speaker. Speaks about domestic violence. #RossHarrisTrial

Audrey Washington Verified account  ‏@AudreyWSBTV · 2h2 hours ago

Former NBA player/potential juror, said "If I'm called to do this... I will be fair." @wsbtv #RossHarrisTrial

The first citizen questioned Friday, Juror 49, is a likely bet to be included in that pool. The former NBA first-round draft pick, who played for three teams in the early 200s, said he “really didn’t know anything about this case” and would have no problem being fair and impartial.

Juror 50, an East Cobb CFO married to a former Durham, N.C. assistant district attorney, is likely to be struck for cause by the defense. He told the court he “has a hard time believing evidence will be presented to me that will completely change my mind” that Harris is guilty.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/crime-law/diverse-jurors-enliven-day-8-of-ross-harris-jury-s/nq9WP/

Don't forget to watch Nancy Grace tonight for her investigative special on the Harris trial. 8:00 PM EST

Yesterday's tweets from Vince Sims below:

More potential jurors being qualified. 2 excused for medical hardships. 1 excused for felony conviction. @cbs46— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 21, 2016
JRH trial- this is Justin Ross Harris today in court with Atty Bryan Lumpkin to his right. @cbs46 #hotcardeath pic.twitter.com/QvEG34SVLS— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 21, 2016
JRH Trial- Juror 44 said he likes watching Judge Judy. He likes some of her opinions. Says this courtroom is quieter. @cbs46— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 21, 2016
JRH trial- Juror 44 is a married grandfather. He has a knee injury and has to prop his leg up on another chair during questioning. @cbs46— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 21, 2016
JRH Trial- First potential juror of the day being questioned. A married grandfather. He doesn't have cable at home. @cbs46— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 21, 2016
JRH Trial- Harris comes to court in a shirt and tie. He shakes hands with his attorneys and sits pretty quiet. Takes some notes. @cbs46— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 21, 2016
Justin Ross Harris Trial continues this morning. Harris' ex-wife's attorney has been watching some proceedings. He's back today. @cbs46— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 21, 2016

http://www.wtvm.com/story/31782932/day-9-justin-ross-harris-courtroom-tweets

Philip A. Holloway
‏@PhilHollowayEsq
Juror 52 in the #JustinRossHarris #hotcardeath case is preschool teacher who say she HAS formed opinion of guilt based on her line of work

Vince Sims' tweets so far today - DAY 10:

JRH trial- Harris in court today. @cbs46 pic.twitter.com/7jZjXGKRvJ— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 22, 2016
JRH trial- Juror 50 is a man married to a former prosecutor. He feels his wife's previous work will give him a bias. @cbs46— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 22, 2016
JRH trial- Juror 49 first one questioned this morning. He played in the NBA. Feels he could be impartial. @cbs46— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 22, 2016
Justin Ross Harris Trial- Harris enters court wearing a blue sweater vest and white shirt. Every day he has been in shirt and tie. @cbs46— Vince sims (@SimsCBS46) April 22, 2016
Justin Ross Harris trial day 10- Court resumes today questioning more potential jurors. 26 qualified so far.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/31792433/day-10-justin-ross-harris-courtroom-tweets

Don't forget to watch Nancy Grace tonight for her investigative special on the Harris trial. 8:00 PM EST
Ugh. I missed it. Had to drop my little monsters off with daddy. Do you know if/when they might replay it? TIA.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member