Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Emergency* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WS used to have the state you were from under your username. I miss that. Trying to remember where everyone is from when I read their post and there are only a few that have stuck with me.

Some people have their states listed, but I think you have to click on someone’s profile to see it, if they enter that information. Some folks have their locations listed, for instance, @SAMS is from Long Island, NY.

BREAKING NEWS - A doctor at the Maple Medical group in White Plains NY has tested positive for #coronavirus. Patients of the doctor who have visited past 2 weeks and have symptoms should call their hotline to arrange for testing @News12WC

Tara Rosenblum on Twitter
There's always that post (and that location) that touches one of us more than another. This one for me - White Plains. My children's 90+ year old (step)grandmother, who played a major part in caring for them as they were growing up, lives there. I sure hope her kids are taking note of this.

Makes me (extra) sad.

FTR, I realize working out is not the biggest issue at hand. I used it as a representation of any activity that someone does regularly that they may now have to change, whatever that may be. Just thinking about what plans to cancel, or not.

BREAKING: A CenturyLink Field employee who worked at the Feb. 22 Seattle Dragons game has tested positive for COVID-19 Coronavirus. King County officials say the risk to the public is LOW. As of now, Seattle sports will go on as scheduled. #Q13FOX

Bhavisha Patel on Twitter

I wonder what needs to happen where they stop saying the risk is low. Will they ever say it's high or just stop saying something in that vein.

“Another person is presumed to have the new coronavirus in Massachusetts, the South Shore Health said Thursday.

The person entered the South Shore Medical Center in Norwell in late February. Four medical center employees who had contact with that person have been requested to stay at home for two weeks, South Shore Health said.”

[...]

“Tennessee officials said a man diagnosed with the virus had flown into and out of Boston's Logan International Airport. Separately, three people who attended a meeting in Boston with employees of Biogen tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Cambridge-based biotech company.”

I wonder what needs to happen where they stop saying the risk is low. Will they ever say it's high or just stop saying something in that vein.

no because they rather lie to make themselves look better for future events rather than be truthful that we as a whole are severely underprepared for this and direct actions taken to remove support and budget and personnel from the organizations that would be on top of this are to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8