Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Emergency #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that if they could have been taken off the ship and repatriated to their home nations sooner that there wouldn't have ended up with 400+ people on the ship becoming infected. I realise no one thought at the time that all these infections would continue to happen, but now we know they are I strongly feel that getting as many people off the ship and into another place for 14 day quarantine is a much better option.
Amen....

I agree 100% with everything you've written here Hatfield.
Last night I was thinking about this. I remembered the video I had seen a few days ago, which was released showing happy people, and food outside a building that people were obtaining.
I had written that I was so happy to see the food, and what hero's the people were.

Last night it hit me. This was released by China. I'm sure it's a completely made up video that was orchestrated by them, with actors and staged so, the world thinks everything is A OK.

It can't possibly be. I feel like a dunce for believing it for a few days. I hope our world leaders have less guillable people then me advising them!
I'm certain world leaders know what they are dealing with.....

So, 14 evacuated cruise passengers flown back to the US have the virus. And, how many did they contaminate? And how many will they contaminate after the new mandatory 14 days - assuming those on the flight back are going to get it? It's here, Folks. No doubts.

What is also important about actually having contaminated people here in the United States, is that now CDC can actually document this disease, and find a vaccine.

China has not been open to any assistance from WHO or CDC.

Just thinking... it would be kinda nice to have a media/timeline/official links (CDC/who/JAMA/FAA/Maps etc) to better organize all the official info for easier access. (MOO)

I’m not sure if this is feasible and if anyone else would agree? (Ha! Not that I want to start it ;))

Go for it. I’m BURNED OUT FOREVER AFTER THESE TIMELINES

Seriously. Nobody ever ask me to ever do a timeline again EVER :D

ETA:
@oviedo, whatcha doin? Lol

ETA2:

I’ll create one for you, @Medstudies . Brb. Have fun.

ETA3:

Here ya go, @Medstudies:

COVID-19 -Media, Maps, Videos, Timelines, CDC/WHO Resources, etc. ***NO DISCUSSION***

(I simply followed the same format and location for the Ebola WS Media Thread.)

Last edited:
Go for it. I’m BURNED OUT FOREVER AFTER THESE TIMELINES

Seriously. Nobody ever ask me to ever do a timeline again EVER :D

ETA:
@oviedo, whatcha doin? Lol

ETA2:

I’ll create one for you, @Medstudies . Brb. Have fun.

ETA3:

Here ya go, @Medstudies:

COVID-19 -Media, Maps, Videos, Timelines, CDC/WHO Resources, etc. ***NO DISCUSSION***

(I simply followed the same format and location for the Ebola WS Media Thread.)
Hahaha! You’re the best! I have had. a nauseating headache all darn day. (Big scheme: no biggie. But I can’t shake it.)

thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member