Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks @Gemmie and @OnlyS -- I have a friend who is having some of these issues, among others (some from pre-COVID but some more recent). She has had COVID at least once but doesn't take precautions so who knows how many times she has actually had it. I'll send her that article and hope she shows her doctors -- she's been being treated for BPPV and has had mixed results. I'll encourage her to ask the docs about vestibular neuritis since that seems to be more common in that study
I would be interested to hear the feedback. I have had the Epley Manoeuvre which ‘cured’ it the first time and I do the home version to check for it and have used it this time.
Epley

Good information but this makes me wonder a few things. Mostly how and what they were looking for (and if their tests even looked for what the scientists look for), especially since you had a documented case of Covid.

Were they looking for the correct thing(s)? If however they were testing your blood, were they testing specifically for anti-S antibodies or anti-nucleocapsid antibodies (anti-N for short). I'm thinking likely not. Did you ask?
No. Because I didn’t know to ask. It was Life South and I figured they knew what they were doing. They are a large company that gathers blood donations in this region. I was perplexed but it’s nothing to dwell on as far as I’m concerned.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back