Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my husband.

I've preached and told and given stats. etc etc . I'm too tired to go on. You guys get it.

I've never been called that word by him.

He's a good person.

Times are strange.

I think it will be better. We both had a hard day today.
Sorry, not sorry, but that is NO excuse to call you the "B": word.
My hubby and I have had a few disagreements with the status quo and him wanting to go around to all the neighbors to socialize and wants me to go with him and then he gets mad because I wont.
I know most of the people we would stop and chat with and some are health care workers, some DOC, and some you just don't know where they have been visiting at.
I try to tell him that my life isn't worth going out wondering around the neighborhood visiting people when we don't know where they have been.
I then tell him, to go ahead and go out.. but don't come back in the house until I know who you chatted with and even then, you probably wont get back in. LOL
Sorry, not sorry. I love my life and intend to keep living it.
He can get as PO's as he wants to. He can venture out whenever he wants., just don't bring it home.
(side note. he hasn't gone out at all after me telling him this)
And there would probably be one less married couple if he ever called me the "B" word regardless how stressed we are.
Rant over--carry on

If this is a major concern then the damned FL beaches should have been shut down. I’m pretty sure the feds could have at least attempted to cajole the governor into doing that. But nobody cared more about our lives than the tourist income. Nobody. Did. Anything. And now they’ve brought it back all over the country, including my state. So we can hunt down New Yorkers in this country to send them home but we couldn’t send a bunch of drunk kids home from the beach?

I’m just sick of the nonsense.
Just because there where failures in the past it doesn't mean that failures should continue. JMO

Is Trump going to stop all those people from NY who just flew to Palm Beach from coming back to NYC in about a month when it starts to warm up down there?

Lots of retired snowbirds down there starting to make there way back north that wouldn’t have been able to come back home if he shut down NJ and NY. Better watch out, the FL Governor will hunt you down on I-95. Oh wait, there is a Roadblock in Florida already on I-95. Maybe he should switch that deployment to Ferdinand Beach or whatever beach that was today with the huge crowds.

SOUTH CAROLINA
@dixiegirl1035
30 miles east of Columbia

The quiet Kershaw County town remains South Carolina’s coronavirus hotspot, where close to one out of every 929 people have contracted the virus.
'Stretched to the limit': How Camden handles being the frontline of SC's COVID-19 outbreak
The Post and Courier on Twitter
Thanks for posting this Henry2326. We drive through Camden every time we go visit our daughter and her family in Columbia. Was an eerie feeling driving through there last week (our last trip for who knows how long).

**Warning do not click on link - distressing animal content**

Will they ever learn? Chinese markets are still selling bats and slaughtering rabbits on blood-soaked floors as Beijing celebrates 'victory' over the coronavirus

Chinese markets are still selling bats | Daily Mail Online

I'm just posting this as it confirms what I feared nothing has changed in China.

Well, for what's it worth, I live in a rural county of South Carolina and it's been reported locally that our first confirmed case of the virus was found in someone who recently returned from a trip to New York City. That's just our county though. Seems like it all started in SC with people returning from European travel.

China is saying Nov 17 was 1st case. We started getting sick in late November through January. Half my county has been sick already. That self assessment test earlier posted upthread- well, entering symptoms of what we all had gives us basically an order to quarantine, and to go to the hospital if having problems breathing. With a huge military base, right off a major tourist highway into FL, and an international airport down the road- starting here right around Thanksgiving makes sense, imo
The first COVID-19 case originated on November 17, according to Chinese officials searching for 'Patient Zero' The first COVID-19 case originated on November 17, according to Chinese officials searching for 'Patient Zero'

Lots of retired snowbirds down there starting to make there way back north that wouldn’t have been able to come back home if he shut down NJ and NY. Better watch out, the FL Governor will hunt you down on I-95. Oh wait, there is a Roadblock in Florida already on I-95. Maybe he should switch that deployment to Ferdinand Beach or whatever beach that was today with the huge crowds.
They better stay out of Rhode island too. Rhode Island LE and the Rhode Island National Guard are done looking for you folks.....moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB