Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
We will certainly be following this on Rebekkah.... I can't believe that she does not have backup of her data elsewhere. But she better have a good attorney.

Remember, DeSantis is just a mini-DT, so I hope he gets some grief over this action.... we will see more over time

Rebekah Jones: Florida police raid home of former state Covid-19 data scientist - CNN

She's posting on her twitter that her website will be updated as early as today, she is buying a new computer etc. She's on the radar now for other for sure if she wasn't before! I've not followed her site with the numbers previously, perhaps the Florida folks here have?

I put up a link for the show she was on last night and darn it, I missed the first 6 minutes as I remembered and ran in. Does anyone have a MSM link of youtube on such interview with her last night on MSM HLN show? She was talking about one specific document which they showed her, and I missed what that document was all about - she said she didn't author it, and that the numbers within that document were lower than what she would have said.

Makes me more inclined to take a vaccine other than the one from Pfizer--if given the choice.

I've said before, I'm just fine with the US having the $$ spent for the first phase covering Phase 1 folks with Moderna and Pfizer... but the worldwide one AstraZeneca/Oxford would be the one I would expect to get. I do know they are going to have to potentially redo some studies and may be late to the game due to the UK 1/2 dose "error" for the primer dosage by Pfizer in the UK, but hopefully coming in right when it would be to the "general folks" in ?late April? . I think they'll have it figured out by then.

Also, all the projections as to affecting the curve were modeled with a lower efficacy rate for the vaccines? No one expected 94-95% for them as 50% iirc was the baseline for approval. I would assume this now will start to be input into models which was not before.

It's amazing how just last week the 3 premier CEO's of vaccine manufacturers were together on a show talking about how they collaborated as never before as competitors last week (Moderna/Pfizer/J&J last week), and are now continuing to do such.

And as industry leaders, they all signed that document last month saying they would not bow to politics.

Bravo! on this video of Pfizer and J&J CEO's! How they signed letters of intent, how they shared confidential information with competitors.....

Watching it now live, thanks! Very interesting so far!!!!!

ETA: Oh, I see was streamed live 21 hours ago.. How do you find such wonderful stuff @margarita25?

Someone upthread was asking how this happened so fast, and this is great for whomever that was as to how they did it! ETA: It was @ilovewings

ETA: In December Pfizer will release 50 million doses, for 2001 1.3 billion doses for 650 million people.

Last edited:
We will certainly be following this on Rebekkah.... I can't believe that she does not have backup of her data elsewhere. But she better have a good attorney.

Remember, DeSantis is just a mini-DT, so I hope he gets some grief over this action.... we will see more over time

Rebekah Jones: Florida police raid home of former state Covid-19 data scientist - CNN
Agents raid home of fired Florida data scientist who built COVID-19 dashboard
An unidentified subject gained access to the system and sent out a group text saying: "It's time to speak up before another 17,000 people are dead. You know this is wrong. You don't have to be a part of this. Be a hero. Speak out before it's too late."
"Once they are no longer associated with ESF-8 they are no longer authorized to access the multi-user group," the FDLE affidavit said. All authorized users use the same user name and password.
Jones told a reporter for the USA Today Network-Florida that her sources at DOH told her an email had gone out across the department from the ESF-8 email account around the time that five of eight team leaders had been fired.

Jones told the reporter that a series of firings and resignations in DOH, including recently departed public information officer Alberto Moscoso’s departure, were “a purge.”

“It's like a massacre. And those aren't the only people that have been fired or left,” she said.

This is the work of Governor DeSantis- treating her like a criminal- I think they went into her home with guns drawn (from what I heard on MSNBC)- what country are we living in?

She's accused of a crime--hacking into the DOH server--but only time will tell if that charge will stick. It's an interesting story, and she could be an innocent victim, although USA Today reports that it's not the first crime she's been charged with in Florida. Also, Tampa Bay reports she wouldn't open the door to the police for 20 minutes, but finally did. If she's innocent, I hope she sues the pants off them. But, she might not be innocent...

In an affidavit signed by FDLE investigator Noel Pratt on Dec. 3, he concluded the email message was sent to approximately 1,750 accounts before it was discovered. Pratt said in the affidavit that he tracked down the IP address of the computer associated with the email and it directed him to Jones’ home address, which he said was probable cause to conduct a search of her property and seize her computers.

“Ms. Jones refused to come to the door for 20 minutes and hung up on agent,’' the statement said. “After several attempts and verbal notifications that law enforcement officers were there to serve a legal search warrant, Ms. Jones eventually came to the door and allowed agents to enter.”

GeorgeStephanopoulos (@GStephanopoulos) Tweeted:

I asked Operation Warp Speed's chief scientific adviser, Moncef Slaoui, to explain Trump's vaccine executive order.
“Frankly, I don't know. And frankly, I'm staying out of this. I can't comment. I literally don't know."

https://twitter.com/GStephanopoulos/status/1336285755526799362?s=20

NJ governor says 74% 'refuse to cooperate with contact tracers' — Daily Mail

“New Jersey Gov Phil Murphy has expressed his frustration with the 74 per cent of residents who are refusing to cooperate with contact tracers.

During a press conference on Monday, the governor said: 'The rate of noncooperation with our contact tracers is now up to a whopping 74% of cases.”

74%......

That's a very high rate of non-cooperation. I have to wonder what's behind it?

Are they fining people for infractions? While fines are meant to deter rulebreaking they're a quick way to keep people from revealing who they had contact with if it might get those people into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220