Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police interview with Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, on July 29, 2008. (09/25/08) http://www.wftv.com/video/17954863/index.html

Lee A. States that on July 15th about 8pm
after receiving a call from George to check on Cindy he went to the Anthony home and;

"NO BODY WAS THERE!" THE CAR WAS IN THE GARAGE AND THE TRUNK WAS OPEN AND THE WINDOWS ROLLED DOWN!
HE THEN CALLED CINDY AND SHE SAID SHE WAS 30 SECONDS AWAY WITH CASEY IN THE CAR AND THEY WOULD BE THERE IN 30 SECONDS.

("IMO" What I get out of this is that Cindy had cleaned the car alone! Then went and picked up Amy then Casey from Tony L. Far fetched, but what if the remains were under where the spare tire goes and Cindy buried Caylee? Could it be that Casey left Caylee in the trunk under where the spare tire goes? Was it ever mentioned if the spare tire was in the car? I feel that George has been working with LE and Padilla and knows in his gut as he said all along that Caylee was dead but did not want to get Cindy in trouble? Or could it be that Lee disposed of the body?

Looking for recap of Time for all events on July 15 and 16, who was were and with who?

Police interview with Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, on July 29, 2008. (09/25/08) http://www.wftv.com/video/17954863/index.html

Lee A. States that on July 15th about 8pm
after receiving a call from George to check on Cindy he went to the Anthony home and;

"NO BODY WAS THERE!" THE CAR WAS IN THE GARAGE AND THE TRUNK WAS OPEN AND THE WINDOWS ROLLED DOWN!
HE THEN CALLED CINDY AND SHE SAID SHE WAS 30 SECONDS AWAY WITH CASEY IN THE CAR AND THEY WOULD BE THERE IN 30 SECONDS.

("IMO" What I get out of this is that Cindy had cleaned the car alone! Then went and picked up Amy then Casey from Tony L. Far fetched, but what if the remains were under where the spare tire goes and Cindy buried Caylee? Could it be that Casey left Caylee in the trunk under where the spare tire goes? Was it ever mentioned if the spare tire was in the car? I feel that George has been working with LE and Padilla and knows in his gut as he said all along that Caylee was dead but did not want to get Cindy in trouble? Or could it be that Lee disposed of the body?

Looking for recap of Time for all events on July 15 and 16, who was were and with who?

I don't think so based on the body farm findings of 2.5 days of decomp.

this would have been 31 days. :eek:

Lee A. States that on July 15th about 8pm after receiving a call from George to check on Cindy he went to the Anthony home and;

As the Anthony's do, GA did oddly go on and on about the tires and where they ended up. I don't remember which interview it's in. But it reminded me of the rambling bamboo shovel story, the washing the sheets story, the gas can story, and the lock on the shed story. It's as if the A's provide an answer before the question has been asked. Heading trouble off at the pass is my thought. And now their attorneys are doing it too.

I always thought it wrong that Lee went and took Casey's things from Tony's place the night of the 911 calls. That to me was evidence and it that seems to me to be a job the police should have done. I am not saying he knew that at the time, but it still seemed like he was butting in to the investigation. Why was he in such a hurry to go get that stuff? Was he afraid something might be there? It makes me wonder if he played around with her computer and/or her phone to see what info he could get there as well. We know he was contacting people that could be potential witnesses. Doing his own little investigation may have in-advertently lead to potential obstruction charges.

I always thought it odd that that whole family went thru her stuff---they knew---then taking what they thought wasn't necessary....odd..

Not a problem at all! :blowkiss: I just happened to be looking for something myself & remembered ur post. I was going back to review LA's interviews, jail visits, etc. to see if I find anything that might give another clue to his possible OJ charges. Good time to review before anymore docs come out. I sense that something is @ to be released after the holidays. JMHO

I listened to the jailhouse visits with Lee again. It's very strange when he asks KC who they can trust and goes through a list of names, including "mom and dad." It doesn't seem to relate to Caylee missing, I think he's referring to something else. Anyone else think so?

I listened to the jailhouse visits with Lee again. It's very strange when he asks KC who they can trust and goes through a list of names, including "mom and dad." It doesn't seem to relate to Caylee missing, I think he's referring to something else. Anyone else think so?

That also raised by eyebrows too when I listened to it the 1st & 2nd time I listened. I watched the body language with LA & KC when he asked that & thought it was odd. Why would a brother & sister not trust thier own parents? I also noted when he goes through the list of names of who to trust at some names KC winks at him (IMO) does this mean the opposite of the answer she was giving him? LA needed to lawyer up cause I think he withheld something he uncovered after the jail visit. Be it something in the house, messing with the laptop/home desktop, or with his amuteur PI investagation with her friends! I thought it was strange that she said not to bother with Annie who was one of her best friends. :waitasec: Another interview is Annie's that has not been released & you know LE had to of interviewed her too!

How about the scenario that potential Obstruction/ Aiding and Abetting charges are around the quasi-investigation Lee helped Jesse G conduct? Why would Lee’s lawyer hold a press conference about a “might”? Serves no purpose at all, until it is an "IS".

IMO it’s really a cat and mouse game.

When Casey was arrested, Jesse and Lee built a timeline around what Casey did, where she was and and who she was with during the 31 days BEFORE THE POLICE HAD A CHANCE TO INVESTIGATE. As the news report stated, Lee faces the charge even if he UNKNOWINGLY Obstructed or Aided/Abetted.

Say that Lee truly believed he was only assisting the police by collecting that information, but Jesse had other motives because he KNEW Caylee was already dead. Maybe Caylee’s death was not deliberate but the cause was something Casey would be held accountable for. Putting a child to sleep in a trunk of a car, for example. “She was just a little sleepy. I didn’t do anything wrong...I thought it was a safe place. How was I to know she could suffocate? It’s taken me awhile but I know you are my one true love! I should have listened to you when you said we were soul-mates because I've finally realized you are right. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are so smart about everything. That’s why I need you to help me.”

If Jesse’s lovesick mind said yes, he incriminated himself whether he directly or indirectly helped her. When TonE came home and Casey jumped back in bed with him, Jesse knew he had to cover his own butt. Considering his policing training/connections, he knows full well he’d get the book thrown at him for ANY knowledge or involvement.

So when Casey was arrested, Jesse needed to know the timeline so he could distance himself from her. Under the guise of “his investigation”, and helping the family and Lee get answers, Jesse was able to find out from Casey’s friends what they knew about him and Casey, so he could minimize his involvement with Casey as much as possible BEFORE he talked to police.

Therefore Lee unknowingly abetting Jesse by helping him collect this information, and justice was being obstructed.

If my theory is correct, Jesse has got to be sweating. Amazing what innocent little news reports can deliver as warnings to people with things on their conscience!!! ..........

How about the scenario that potential Obstruction/ Aiding and Abetting charges are around the quasi-investigation Lee helped Jesse G conduct? Why would Lee’s lawyer hold a press conference about a “might”? Serves no purpose at all, until it is an "IS".

IMO it’s really a cat and mouse game.

When Casey was arrested, Jesse and Lee built a timeline around what Casey did, where she was and and who she was with during the 31 days BEFORE THE POLICE HAD A CHANCE TO INVESTIGATE. As the news report stated, Lee faces the charge even if he UNKNOWINGLY Obstructed or Aided/Abetted.

Say that Lee truly believed he was only assisting the police by collecting that information, but Jesse had other motives because he KNEW Caylee was already dead. Maybe Caylee’s death was not deliberate but the cause was something Casey would be held accountable for. Putting a child to sleep in a trunk of a car, for example. “She was just a little sleepy. I didn’t do anything wrong...I thought it was a safe place. How was I to know she could suffocate? It’s taken me awhile but I know you are my one true love! I should have listened to you when you said we were soul-mates because I've finally realized you are right. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are so smart about everything. That’s why I need you to help me.”

If Jesse’s lovesick mind said yes, he incriminated himself whether he directly or indirectly helped her. When TonE came home and Casey jumped back in bed with him, Jesse knew he had to cover his own butt. Considering his policing training/connections, he knows full well he’d get the book thrown at him for ANY knowledge or involvement.

So when Casey was arrested, Jesse needed to know the timeline so he could distance himself from her. Under the guise of “his investigation”, and helping the family and Lee get answers, Jesse was able to find out from Casey’s friends what they knew about him and Casey, so he could minimize his involvement with Casey as much as possible BEFORE he talked to police.

Therefore Lee unknowingly abetting Jesse by helping him collect this information, and justice was being obstructed.

If my theory is correct, Jesse has got to be sweating. Amazing what innocent little news reports can deliver as warnings to people with things on their conscience!!! ..........

The only people sweating, IMHO,are the Anthony's. The minute that body was found they all shut up and hired lawyers.

Jessie went forward and took the lie detector test and fully cooperated with LE.

The Anthony's only wanted to take tests, following the discovery of poor little Caylee.

Jessie's only crime was being taken in by the ice princess. IMO

That also raised by eyebrows too when I listened to it the 1st & 2nd time I listened. I watched the body language with LA & KC when he asked that & thought it was odd. Why would a brother & sister not trust thier own parents? I also noted when he goes through the list of names of who to trust at some names KC winks at him (IMO) does this mean the opposite of the answer she was giving him? LA needed to lawyer up cause I think he withheld something he uncovered after the jail visit. Be it something in the house, messing with the laptop/home desktop, or with his amuteur PI investagation with her friends! I thought it was strange that she said not to bother with Annie who was one of her best friends. :waitasec: Another interview is Annie's that has not been released & you know LE had to of interviewed her too!

I think there is more to Annie D that we are all going to be suprised about. I think that there are clues that Casey dropped along the way in the month while she was on the run that are important to this case and its resolution, and that Annie is whom those clues were dropped upon. I also believe Casey KNEW that if Lee spoke with Annie he was going to discover things she did not want him to know. I would bet money he did not heed her "advice" and did exactly the opposite of what she instructed him to do.

The only players not officially cleared in this case are the Anthony's. LE made statements in interviews that JG is not involved. They also made the same reference to "KC's friends", although they did not mention names specifically.

Yes, I did find that odd. :waitasec:

The only players not officially cleared in this case are the Anthony's. LE made statements in interviews that JG is not involved. They also made the same reference to "KC's friends", although they did not mention names specifically.

I agree with magic-cat that Annie is cleared but holds some answers that must be in an interview with her. I truly don't think LE wouldn't have an interview with her & that is why KC told LA not to bother with her.:rolleyes:

I truly don't believe that LA did any investigation of his own that was significant. He may have found deleted *advertiser censored* pics as GA indicated in that FBI interview, but that's about it.

For his attorney to state that he was using some of those funds for investigation is really humorous IMO. Isn't that what the Anthony's PI's were for?

Like all the A's he has wanted to cover up more then help find Caylee. JMHO

I agree with magic-cat that Annie is cleared but holds some answers that must be in an interview with her. I truly don't think LE wouldn't have an interview with her & that is why KC told LA not to bother with her.:rolleyes:

I apologize. I should have made it more clear that I was referring to Paddie's post about JG.

Nice try. That's what I thought. No source....

No where have the LE stated Jesse isn't directly involved.

As time passes, Jesse's confidence and wanting to keep a high profile looks to me like he believes he's not under the scope. A direct contrast to his "don't know nothing". Cat and mouse. Lee's lawyer is playing the game like everyone else and that includes LE.

A game to make Lee look worse than he already did??? :bang: Well coach he won that one for sure....lmao.

Nice try. That's what I thought. No source....

No where have the LE stated Jesse isn't directly involved.

As time passes, Jesse's confidence and wanting to keep a high profile looks to me like he believes he's not under the scope. A direct contrast to his "don't know nothing". Cat and mouse. Lee's lawyer is playing the game like everyone else and that includes LE.

What does Jesse have to do with this thread anyways? Sorry I thought this was about Lee and possible OJ charges?

Do you honestly believe that crimes are solved, suspects are cleared, by lie detector tests? If only it were so easy.

Jesse has hired a lawyer as well.

Lord knows I feel like hiring an attorney myself :eek:, and I'm not even in that fluster-cluck!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl