Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, what a tangled web!!! I just can't help but feel that all of the strange stuff on MySpace about his daughter Bella and his determination to get her back isn't somehow involved in this. I just can't make the connection. I am also concerned about "Lonnie" who was supposedly a cousin of LPG Jr., but who "knew what was going on", and who had been with 82 Airborne Bravo Company. He would certainly have known how to carry out something that lasted only a few minutes, but would have surely known to use something other than that obvious red van! What the heck is the motive???

One motive is hard enough to try to figure out, but multiple suspects and multiple motives? Aye aye aye.....

"Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan says day laborer Wayne Coldiron turned himself in around 9 p.m. EDT Sunday. He says Leonard P. Gonzalez Jr. was arrested later in Santa Rosa County.
Morgan says Coldiron was friends with 56-year-old Leonard P. Gonzalez Sr., who was charged earlier in the day with evidence tampering."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/6526195.html

Wonder if Wayne worked for Bill's Mobile Home Repair???

Wayne Coldiron
Wayne T Coldiron
grn_check.gif
grn_check.gif
Pensacola , FL
Morristown , TN
Westerville , OH
Russellville , TN
Huntsville , TX

from US Search... does anyone have a membership at any database? Had this guys name come up before? I am several pages back in reading this topic.

Also, the Billings are reported to have owned several businesses. Can a local tell us the names of their companies & the nature of their work?

In an earlier news story (link was on this thread), the only specific companies mentioned were a used car business and a finance company.

from comments at pnj.com after article "2 arrests..."
Take a bow Queen Lindadanette!

AdventureMopeds wrote:

Check Out This Excellent Online Sleuth Forum:

They Discovered So Much Information....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86260"]Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
7/12/2009 10:05:45 PM

So what's with the "hours" of video tape LE viewed that was helpful? These guys were only in the house 9 minutes.

Coldiron has been all around the us. Loves to live in cities with the last name "ville" - ha ha - little humor for the evening. I am finding people with the same last name in those cities but nothing I can pinpoint directly to him.

I agree that this has something to do with "Bella" and god only knows that else. Since this couple owns multiple business and had the interest of several children in their care, the tangled web of this case could be HUGE as it looks as if these people were the serious money in the area and obvious caregivers to children in bad situations it could be possible some of the children were not far from the outlying areas, this would explain the surveillence cameras. I am not certain how large this town is, shame on me for not doing my homework but some small towns as many or as little as 1 family runs the town with all sorts of businesses.

So what's with the "hours" of video tape LE viewed that was helpful? These guys were only in the house 9 minutes.

I don't know, but anytime I hear the words "children", "video tape", and "cameras in every room", I get nervous. :confused: I am still curious about why there were so many cameras in the house.

Here's a link to the Escambia Sheriff Booking info page - but they haven't posted him yet - I'm sure they're still processing him.

http://66.210.33.206/oiscript/oiget.asp

Thinking about what the sheriff said about the scope of the story of the crime - It sounds like maybe LPG (Jr) confessed to his part and that's why they delayed the conference.

I'm bumping up the above link. Below is a link to Sr Gonzalez mugshot and arrest. ETA: 250,000.00 bond.

http://66.210.33.206/oiscript/oiget...z&alias=&ACTION=+++++++++++++++++++++++Search+++++++++++++++++++++++

Lenny's brother Richard owns a deck company -- P&R Decks - not sure if it is in immediante area - might not be! Gwinett anywhere nearby?

You know, when they showed the footage of the van - I figured it was from several cameras - but I wonder if it might be from other times too. Maybe they were caught on film casing the house. I still wonder if there was an inside or outside employee in on it somehow.

Lenny's brother Richard owns a deck company -- P&R Decks - not sure if it is in immediante area - might not be! Gwinett anywhere nearby?

Nah, He was smart enough to move to Georgia!

Gosh, what a tangled web!!! I just can't help but feel that all of the strange stuff on MySpace about his daughter Bella and his determination to get her back isn't somehow involved in this. I just can't make the connection. I am also concerned about "Lonnie" who was supposedly a cousin of LPG Jr., but who "knew what was going on", and who had been with 82 Airborne Bravo Company. He would certainly have known how to carry out something that lasted only a few minutes, but would have surely known to use something other than that obvious red van! What the heck is the motive???

Hi,I have been reading this case I think he wrote all that stuff on myspace because he knew he was going to prison for a very long time.This way his daughter would see it one day and not believe whatever the ex was telling her.If he was involved with drugs that is probably why the ex had full custody.Seems his myspace rants started in June maybe thats when the plan was being made for the murders.

I don't know, but anytime I hear the words "children", "video tape", and "cameras in every room", I get nervous. :confused: I am still curious about why there were so many cameras in the house.

I would agree with you. But I have to wonder since there were so many children and then let alone with disabilities if they also had cameras to monitor the rooms if they were not in them. Child sleeping, Billings downstairs then alerted to sleeping child awaking - Children getting into something dangerous. Let's be honest, it is impossible to keep track of everyone every moment of the day!! I have two kids and SEVERE security. Call me paranoid. But in a large home, you need cameras - I need them for TWO!! :crazy:

Great job getting all this info :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks! I was really wishing ya'll were here with me last night!!!! :eek:Everywhere You look there's more to find and it's like a big horrible car crash! I didn't want it to be true but it was just all there. And there's alot more
to find. I hate to say this, but I'm starting to look for evidence of a stolen car ring. (But I don't have any yet, so its just a wild hunch)

Linda, maybe not such a wild hunch. Stolen car ring would fit with car dealerships. There's got to be a connection somewhere to the Billings.

Multiple suspects and multiple motives, other states, federal agencies....god that's driving me crazy.

Linda, Again another round of applause. But you are so right about sooo much more to find!!! There is stuff on these people everywhere we turn!!! I wouldn't have known where to look if not for all your info!!

What kind of finance company do the Billings own? Money laundering comes to mind as well....just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper