Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And there is the month of "June" again.

Yes, good ole JUNE! And if you notice he mentions he had no clue about the "divorce" but it does show his name as a payee on the area above Alan G's name - see what I am saying or am I reading it wrong?? Therefore, he would have know though the second time was 6 months later...

Sorry for the 600000 posts. Okay, this looks like Jr's uncle. But the fam is on there. Could his grandbaby had the last name "Byrd" And Byrd be a family name of the other side of the grandbaby? Who knows, I am grasping here but ya never know and they said LOTS of players!

Man my mind is turning into mush over this.

Update @ 10 PM Central Time. PNJ.com is live now.

Okay!! Richard Gonzalez has a daughter names T**** Byrd - Then the victims are Byrd and Mellody Billings. I know it is only a first name deal and a last name deal but is it common to give kids other names while in foster? Could just be a small world but she isn't married and is listed as single but not same last name --

EDIT TO ADD: Her status an hour ago "Nervous"

Okay, help me out here all this richard/Lenny stuff is confusing me. I posted the above myspace - then I find this because I saw business name on a truck he posted on his myspace. Listed as Richard Gonzalez - sp??

http://portal.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=370610&ck=

Richard Gonzalez is Leonard (Lenny) Sr's little brother - You can see pictures of him under "My Older Brother" in the pics you posted (thanks!)

LPatrick is his nephew and I didn't see any pictures of him.

Frank Gonzalez is also a brother of LPG Sr and is the one who lives a couple of tralers down on Palm Court. He's the one who told LE that he didn't know if the van belonged to his brother. (Yeah right) He's got a record too.

Richard Gonzalez is Leonard (Lenny) Sr's little brother - You can see pictures of him under "My Older Brother" in the pics you posted (thanks!)

LPatrick is his nephew and I didn't see any pictures of him.

Linda - thanks!! I JUST finally figured that out - to many names to juggle - why can't they have one first name? That would be too simple! Did you see the daughter of Lenny's bro - has the last name Byrd - a little strange??

Man my mind is turning into mush over this.

LOL, well you are certainly not alone in that feeling, SuziQ!

I cannot make heads nor tails out of ANY of the stuff that has been posted. Maybe I am getting too old and my brain cells have slowed to an almost stop.

Can someone please explain to me what all of this stuff means?

I mean, really--I am so totally lost.

Person arrested known to work with car dealers and such....didn't hear name....

Cleo,

Sorry if my posts are confusing!! Linda did all this excellent work with so many leads that my head as been spinning. I was posting things I thought others could also look into as well.

Lenny SR G, the one who was arrested has a brother Richard G. He has a daughter who is 18 and last name is Byrd. The first name of one of the shooting victims. I just thought it was strange. That is where I was going.

Mr Coldiron? LE is getting info from muliple sources. No known connection to the Billings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper