Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It occurs to me that something/somebody stirred the custody issue up for him recently. All of the Myspace stuff and communications with the Herks starts in June. He admits to being a recovering alcoholic. . . but there's only one drug that I know of that can do this kind of damage to an already fragile mind and alter a personality to the point of murder and that's Crystal Meth. He's been busted for pot before, I wonder if he fell off the wagon?

Also, one of the guys he got busted with before was in jail for grand theft auto until recently. Could DJ have learned something in jail that made him target the Billings and enroll Gonzalez? I wonder where he stole the car from? Could it have something to do with Billing's car lot?

LPatrick probably thought he could steal from the rich and get enough money to fight the custody. That fits in line with his Myspace statement.

I mean if someone approached Lpatrick in his mania - how easy to use him. . . (Not to say that he couldn't possibly think it up himself )

I hope I am allowed to post this:

Check out these search results - this is everything this guy wanted to find yet it is all right here on the internet!!!!

"8124 GLENBROOKE PL" - Google Search

Sounds like a fake smear campaign from a very vindictive man lying through his teeth. ITA, if this has been going on for years, then why only the stuff since June? New tactic maybe? Or that's about the time he went off the deep end.

ETA: he might be deeply disturbed and delusional.

Now why would a Sarasota, Fl. mayor want to be friends with the likes of him? And wouldn't she have more than....say five of them? She wouldn't. My money is definitely on him making these pages up. If he did make this page up then check out the details he put into her page. LPG Jr. went to alot of work!

http://www.myspace.com/sarasotamayor

Now why would a Sarasota, Fl. mayor want to be friends with the likes of him? And wouldn't she have more than....say five of them? She wouldn't. My money is definitely on him making these pages up. If he did make this page up then check out the details he put into her page. LPG Jr. went to alot of work!

I agree, I spotted these profiles to be fake asap. The mispelling and punct errors for starters and that all the same profiles list only the same people as their friends.

Did anyone check out the link I posted above of his supposely ex-wife??? It shows pics of what looks like his "current" kids - does this make sense? Please look and tell me what you think!!!

Here is the link: http://sarasotahighschoolalumni.com/alumni/1264993/katie-herkel.html

Did a google map st view and the parents home seems to be nice and kept up well. Def not a slum neighborhood.

And, again, where did he get those pictures of his daughter (if it is indeed his daughter) if he hasn't been able to see her in 10 years? Stealth. The sheriff as much as said so. He's a black belt. Why would he say (in his MS blog) his M-I-L told him to hire a private detective? BTW - I think they may have in June - I've got to find that info on *advertiser censored**** Guirguis again.

I agree, I spotted these profiles to be fake asap. The mispelling and punct errors for starters and that all the same profiles list only the same people as their friends.

Did anyone check out the link I posted above of his supposely ex-wife??? It shows pics of what looks like his "current" kids - does this make sense? Please look and tell me what you think!!!

Here is the link: http://sarasotahighschoolalumni.com/alumni/1264993/katie-herkel.html

I don't think they are the same kids. L Patrick has 4 step sons and then had 2 blonde sons with his current wife. His x-wife has their daughter Bella, an older boy, and 2 younger boys (one blonde, one brunette)

NSC, yeah, looks like the ex had a somewhat good relationship not to long ago if the current kids are in a picture with her. Is anything this guy posted true?

Gets even more curious.....Lou Ann Palmer's term ended April 2009......before LPG started his "friends".........I bet she will be furious.........

These pics are confusing me. One of the older ones look like the same kids...do you think this was from way back when???

Attachments

• sidebysidecomparison.jpg
    sidebysidecomparison.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 63
Gets even more curious.....Lou Ann Palmer's term ended April 2009......before LPG started his "friends".........I bet she will be furious.........

Yes, impersonating a gov official, wonder if they will tack that onto the list of charges???

So is there a method to this guys madness or is it just madness? Is this just all in his head?

These pics are confusing me. One of the older ones look like the same kids...do you think this was from way back when???

The two on the left and the the little blonde boy on the right look like a younger version of the kids in Katies pic, IMO. Kinda looks like the same house as well. Hard to tell with Katie's picture being so small.

Suzi, check out the link I posted above, the pic will be a little bigger!

Wanted to add that JR could have found the Herkels EASILY!!! So, why all the ruckus of hiring a pi?? That is why it makes me wonder if the couple slain could have been housing the child at some point, they were led to believe she was there...they ambushed the place only to realize she wasn't there??? thoughts???

Not much, but same lighting, same color carpet. And not that many people have almost white carpet. Maybe these are other peoples kids. Nieces and nephews or something. IDK. Do we have proof he has six kids?

Sorry came in late to the discussion because I just saw this at CNN. Sorry if it's already been posted.

Link

Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Sr., 56, is accused of trying to modify a van that surveillance cameras captured leaving the slain couple's home, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan told reporters.

He is the first person arrested in connection with the Thursday night shooting deaths of Byrd and Melanie Billings, "hopefully with many to follow," Morgan said.

Morgan called the investigation "a humdinger" that has become "a window into something bigger," with multiple motives and players involved. But he would provide no details.

The plot thickens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member