Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused now, I don't know why we thought perhaps LPB had written the poem titled "The Two". There had been something over at Rik's blog which disappeared, maybe that was it. The description of the author "Climbing the Mountain" doesn't sound like 'our' Melanie Ann Billings, but it is certainly odd that the book was published the month she was murdered, and there was a copyright protecting that name from being used by anyone else. That copyright was listed under a document titled "Affidavit of Truth in the Nature of Supplemental Rules for Administrative and Maritime Claims Rules". Link: http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2005454546.pdf

We do know that LPB was the one who had the Maritime Lein on her to Bud Billings for 50 million dollars. This is just all too much of a coincidence to not be significant in some manner.

The poet, Melanie Ann Billings, and our Melanie Anne Billings, have a different spelling.

My First Post here:

One of the names that Byrd Billings Copyrighted is Ricky Owen Billings:

Does it seem like a strange coincidence to anyone else that Richard Owens, together with Wayne Coldiron is accused of raping Sam Bennett?

I am guessing that Ricky Owen Billings is one of the adopted children (??), but could he have been related to the Richard Owens? I am sorry for making that statement if this is just a pure coincidence, but the names are sooo similar.

You never know! Stranger things have happened. Now...I would just DIE if tomorrow's arrest was someone we have already been talking about here - uh..like a female who owed a lot of money to Mr. Billings! I hope the arrest is early and that it is made public before noon! I'll be away from the puter most of the day.

I think it was the above post that turned into "LPB wrote the poem" ...

I can't seem to find anything else..

I kinda think it has something to do w/Gonzalez Jr thinking the Billings were in involved in taking Bella - especially since those picture really do look like Melanies folks...

It may be something as "simple" as Gonzalez in his mania THINKING they were involved ... OR somehow the family is linked to Bella ... or maybe it's all in his head?

Ricky is one of the adopted children. He is actually one of the bio siblings to Tori the blonde haired girl in the pic with Chris. Ricky is about 7 now.

I think what I found his HUGE.
I'm trying to figure out how to do it!

Okay so if you go to one of Patrick Gonzalez myspace pages
there are two pictures. One of "the people who have my daughter"
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=468734116&albumID=667285&imageID=3181242
and "at least I know they are feeding her"
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=468734116&albumID=667285&imageID=6382321
I believe the guy with gray hair is Melanie Billings dad.
She has a picture of him on her myspace.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=70047361&albumID=2592095&imageID=42364046
Also in the picture of the "at least I know they are feeding her"
The older lady in the picture looks like the same lady in Melanie Billings
slide show picture #11 "Ash, granny and pop"
And does the man in the picture "at least I know they are feeding her"
look like a younger Bud Billings?

.... or am I crazy?

Holy Cow! It does look like the same people!

I am so confused now, I don't know why we thought perhaps LPB had written the poem titled "The Two". There had been something over at Rik's blog which disappeared, maybe that was it. The description of the author "Climbing the Mountain" doesn't sound like 'our' Melanie Ann Billings, but it is certainly odd that the book was published the month she was murdered, and there was a copyright protecting that name from being used by anyone else. That copyright was listed under a document titled "Affidavit of Truth in the Nature of Supplemental Rules for Administrative and Maritime Claims Rules". Link: http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2005454546.pdf

We do know that LPB was the one who had the Maritime Lein on her to Bud Billings for 50 million dollars. This is just all too much of a coincidence to not be significant in some manner.

FWIW, the connection I made of that poem "The Two" was that person said one of the accused raped her. She also mentioned something about 'two inside her.' Not sure what that meant. Pregnant, once, twice, twins?

JMHO
fran

Did we know this already?

"WEAR TV 3 interviewed the step daughter of Wayne Coldiron. Coldiron has been arrested for the murders of the Billings. The step daughter, Dawn Center, told WEAR that Coldiron did landscape work for the Billings."

From http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6764

Ricky is one of the adopted children. He is actually one of the bio siblings to Tori the blonde haired girl in the pic with Chris. Ricky is about 7 now.

I am so glad you are here. Your input is invaluable!!!

My First Post here:

Does it seem like a strange coincidence to anyone else that Richard Owens, together with Wayne Coldiron is accused of raping Sam Bennett?

I am guessing that Ricky Owen Billings is one of the adopted children (??), but could he have been related to the Richard Owens? I am sorry for making that statement if this is just a pure coincidence, but the names are sooo similar.

Why would you copyright the name of a child?? Welcome Gene!!! Great find!

thanks for the info mom23gr8kids!

Could Ricky's bio dad have the same name? Ricky Owens?

That could be a possible connection to the victims.:confused:

JMHO
fran

I'm not finding anything on Frederick Lee Thorton Jr.

Wow. I can't believe a 16 year old was involved in this. :eek: I wonder if they'll release his name?

NWF Daily News has mugshots and shows the surveillance video and a still from Walmart. The Walmart shows LPatrick Jr. with two guys who look like the two arrested today.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/okaloosa-18895-pensacola-arrested.html

So now we have 6 arrested. The sheriff said there was possibly 8 involved - wonder who the last two will be?

I looked for a record for Thorton too and couldn't find anything. Can't imagine a 19 yo who had NO previous record of any kind, would participate in a crime such as this. Just doesn't seem he'd have it in him to suddenly turn to murder.

JMHO
fran

I read about that - it was that from a link in this thread, but now I can't find it! I've been scouring my internet history trying to find it (sorry - I'm new to this, I should have saved it...I'm learning tho.)

I don't recall the details, but here was the gist:
An adoptive mother was charged with selling her baby (for some paltry amount, I think it was something like $2,000 for her baby).
The mother had listed Byrd Billings as the father to facilitate adoption

Does anyone else remember reading this somewhere? I'll keep trying to find the link.. :waitasec:

I read it too, IIRC it was in one of the first few articles in a comment section I think at pnj.

thanks for the info mom23gr8kids!

Could Ricky's bio dad have the same name? Ricky Owens?

That could be a possible connection to the victims.:confused:

JMHO
fran

I'm really not sure I guess that anything is possible.

I can't remember exactly but it seems like I remember Tori and her siblings being adopted from another a state, I want to say mid-west.

But geez don't hold me to that. I never knew these details would be important so it is just one of those things you file away and don't think of again.

My First Post here:

Great first post! In that poem the writer sounds like she is talking about twins ,very strange indeed.

My head is spinning as well,brains are scrambled :crazy: Was the real name of the poem writer ever found ? Do not think LPB is behind the book, the judgment because they would have stopped the book.

There sound like a motive to me.. JULY 2009??:confused:
The beginning was a little creepy to me.
I do not know Melanie Billings, However, here my space is Pink, and Hearts and love.

Well, I did read a blog earlier today where the person said they'd met the Billings when they were in the process of adopting. The child(s?) was from Oregon.

JMHO
fran

PS......it was some type of kid safety blog or something and they had nothing but good things to say about the Billings.

I'm really not sure I guess that anything is possible.

I can't remember exactly but it seems like I remember Tori and her siblings being adopted from another a state, I want to say mid-west.

But geez don't hold me to that. I never knew these details would be important so it is just one of those things you file away and don't think of again.

At a time like this it must be very hard for you to be here.We appreciate learning about this family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper