Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone reading the thread that speaks Spanish? I'd like to know if the Spanish portion of the YouTube says anything more than the English portion. Thanks in advance!

I was also thinking this is JR's wife possibly doing this. She looks to be of Spanish decent. I talked to the Sheriff's office. They are passing on to the investigator - they have my name and number to call me back - I just ran outside and missed a call from an unknown number.

Looking at the Yahoo Group she founded, and used her long name at, heck, I think this one is just loony tunes enough to be EXACTLY who she claims to be, i.e. not Jr.s wife... but then, if Jrs wife *knew* that persona was out there, and she could hijack it for her cause, like hubby did all those sock-puppet Myspace pages...

Is there anyone reading the thread that speaks Spanish? I'd like to know if the Spanish portion of the YouTube says anything more than the English portion. Thanks in advance!

More or less the same as the English - just before she switches to English, she appears to say something along the lines of "I'm now going to translate." Then she says much more in English than in Spanish, and reverts to Spanish at the end to cover the ground where she overtook herself. Er, I think.

Ann Simmons had an order of support, from 1991 for her son...Mervyn Simmons is the father...

The age is right...Ann Simmons should be about 40 right now..give or take 5 years...

It really looks like her when you look at a pic of her on his myspace.

I did not want to say it but I thought it was her too by her eyes and skin tone.
But I thought I was just crazy.

Without prejudice, I simply note that an attorney the Billings personally used (I'm going to try to see how often) was in a very good spot, as a contractor for zoning issues and code enforcement

REZONING HEARING EXAMINER
ALL ORDERS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO:
FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 59-3690551
ESCAMBIA COUNTY VENDOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER:
VENDOR NAME: Robert O. Beasley
STREET ADDRESS OR P.O. BOX: 226 E. Government Street
CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE: Pensacola, Florida 32502
CONTACT PERSON: Robert O. Beasley
http://www.co.escambia.fl.us/Bureau...ationofContractCompleteRevised9-23-08_002.pdf

...How about the fact that Patricia Phillips was the notary on one of the other recorded documents.]

We are definitely seeing a cozy little network.... again, this may just be how things end up being done, and totally benign... small town, networking, etc.

But the cross-notarizing and property deals, including both title and financing... and the 42 foot boat... and the weird admiralty docs... it is certainly beyond me to see the 'big picture' at this point, but the hook has certainly been set.

More or less the same as the English - just before she switches to English, she appears to say something along the lines of "I'm now going to translate." Then she says much more in English than in Spanish, and reverts to Spanish at the end to cover the ground where she overtook herself. Er, I think.

signs153.gif

Ann Simmons had an order of support, from 1991 for her son...Mervyn Simmons is the father...

The age is right...Ann Simmons should be about 40 right now..give or take 5 years...

Also looks like she is now an un-remarried widow.

I had read in a comment section that LPG Sr was married to someone last name brant I think and that person was related somehow to a man with that last name who is a big human trafficker but I did not save it or believe it so I did not post it till now.

That is a satisfaction of mortgage regarding the debtor/mortgagor- the phillips and WorldCo FInancial - the mortgagee.

Billings is the last name of the VP at Worldco who signed the mortgage sat

Yes it is! BUT, did you see the doc I found where the phillips were ruled against 69,000 something plus 11% interest each year by Worlco! It is a few posts back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper