Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I typed in byrd billings as a search for youtube....

I did report it to youtube

So weird.... eerie

I think it should still be reported to LE, before YouTube decides to pull it. It might be important.

Primitivo Cruz exists:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=41865

and

Primitivo Cruz is wanted from Gadsden county Florida for fleeing his child rape probation

CLICK HERE TO SEE http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=41865
You can see below that he gets visitations despite he is a fugitive or a known convicted child sex offender.
go CLICK on pages up top to see the plan to RETURN HOME, and his REUNIFICATION PLAN to do so.

------------

The person on the YouTube video introduced herself as Celeste Cortez, wife of Primitivo Cruz...she is listed with Primitivo Cruz as parent of their children. I don't know what connection they have with this case other than the blasphemous YouTube Video.

Apparently Celeste is allowed to vist their children once a week and Primitivo is allowed visitation once a month. I would say she is upset over losing her children...how she blames the Billings for that, I don't know.

http://floridafugitive.yolasite.com/

Why did I watch that garbage?

She sounds like some crazy psychotic idiot. Human trafficking? Please.

May they shut her the hell up.

But it was a large group of crazy psychotic idiots who did this terrible thing in my opinion. She may have ties to them and should be checked out and if she is a part of it, she needs to be arrested. I don't think she should just be dismissed. More harm could come.

OMG!! That video is sick! I am going to call the police myself on it!

ITA. I haven't had time to go back and check out all the property ownership documents in detail, but wasn't somebody saying earlier that it seemed a couple of Billings places had been sold for token fees of like $10 or something? Does it look as though the Billings' were possibly selling safehouses? That would certainly explain the absurdly low price tags...

Furthermore, re: owing someone 'anything and everything'...if you ARE protecting someone who doesn't want to be found, effectively wiping their existing financial data and signing all that person's future earnings over to yourself is actually a great way to help them stay hidden - doesn't mean for a second you necessarily KEEP the money, rather that you simply become a middleman and thus cut off the paper trail to the person in hiding. You can still actually hand that person back all their earnings and more, obviously - it's just that it'll be YOUR name on all the transactions, not theirs, and so they stay better hidden.

Yes! It is I total agree With you.

I can't get the you tube video to open....

What date was it posted online. Or can someone tell when it was made? Thanks!

http://public.clerk.co.escambia.fl.us/MyImages/2005454561.pdf

Byrd Billings says here in this aff...that Emma, their youngest..(05) .....ALL of the children actually have this affidavit..... is NOT a vessell or part of the 'Corperate Body Politic' located at the same address, that she is neutral...

I take this to mean, that he is protecting her, just incase it is discovered that they have broken the law by helping these women...that anything deeded or given to her is HERS and not a part of what they do....

OKAY to BACK UP....

Apparently they trademarked and incoperated themselves and those (like phillips) who helped and worked with them, along with their children...I see this as protection, as creating themselves as seperate entities outside of the US, and each other, in order to place protection and guards against their safehouses, and assistance of women and their children...

Wow, someone was really smart...LOOKS like it all started around 2004....interesting....

Can anyone interpret the Spanish portion of the YouTube? My son isn't here to do it for me, he's at work.

Alright I just called it in! That is sooo scary!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyaC