Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Byrd leant Patricia Phillips 200,000!!!!

People as loving as this family is to have such an amazing love for so many children, And who have a lot of money yes I think loaning friends money would fit with the character of these people.

lilacwine, maybe the police should take a look at that YouTube video. Very strange!

I don't know, my head is starting to burn. I need some feedback on these warranty's. I am giving it my best shot.

Wish we had a lawyer here to help explain it .

lilacwine, that is indeed weird. Who is that person really? What does this mean? How did you find it? It gave me chills.

RE: Komac I think you have nailed it on the head without even realizing it. LP states "No one should separate a child and father" then you have Bud whom he may have met, read about or learned about from one of his associates who has "fathered" so many other mens children via adoption. What may have started out as a robbery may have finally caused him to snap and retaliate in his own narcissistic mind as revenge for fathers. I know it's just armchair psychology but it sure would fit. All the stuff w/him trying to be so super w/kids with the phony organizations/tae kwon do lessons etc. Just a thought.

lilacwine, that is indeed weird. Who is that person really? What does this mean? How did you find it? It gave me chills.

I typed in byrd billings as a search for youtube....

I did report it to youtube

So weird.... eerie

ITA. I haven't had time to go back and check out all the property ownership documents in detail, but wasn't somebody saying earlier that it seemed a couple of Billings places had been sold for token fees of like $10 or something? Does it look as though the Billings' were possibly selling safehouses? That would certainly explain the absurdly low price tags...

Furthermore, re: owing someone 'anything and everything'...if you ARE protecting someone who doesn't want to be found, effectively wiping their existing financial data and signing all that person's future earnings over to yourself is actually a great way to help them stay hidden - doesn't mean for a second you necessarily KEEP the money, rather that you simply become a middleman and thus cut off the paper trail to the person in hiding. You can still actually hand that person back all their earnings and more, obviously - it's just that it'll be YOUR name on all the transactions, not theirs, and so they stay better hidden.

YES YES and YES....exactly what we discussed a few pages back...however, I think you said it better....and I believe these were safe houses....especially Ann Simmons and Phillips....more will come out on this!

I typed in byrd billings as a search for youtube....

I did report it to youtube

So weird.... eerie

I hope the police see it before youtube takes it off. That could be very important.

Looks to me like:
1. possibly Tabitha G (LPG Jr's wife ) work (it looks like her eyes or her childrens eyes)

2. Their definition of human traffiking...amounts to the Billings helping these women escaped, hide, and disappear (possibly) to other countries???? with their children.....

Just a guess though....

She does id herself as a wife ... so weird

Worldco Financial Services must be a company of Byrd's??? It is the co that held the mortgage on the phillips.

HLN Issues Jane Veliz-Mitchell has Sheriff Morgan on right now

Why did I watch that garbage?

She sounds like some crazy psychotic idiot. Human trafficking? Please.

May they shut her the hell up.

Does JVM read this site? She said she read the MySpace about the daughter being taken....(am watching her now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah