Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, this Pamela had to be a "Turner" at some point -- ugh.. might not be her but still very well could be with all the alias!! BTW, there are pics of her in a suit - looks perfectly professional. Don't think the pics on the face match as far as the teeth and wrinkles - but I get botox and just had veneers put on...so that can be fixed too!

I originally found all this info using "Link" -- which is what she was before "Long" -- With what yall are saying about the pics on the DL's this could easily be her. I look younger now that I am older, easy to fix - so I don't want to take into account the teeth, Wrinkles and Weight Gain -

Can we see if we can find the name "Turner" connected to her? And does anyone know anything about this woman? Do they know if she does ride a bike??

Have a question for you Floridians - that pic is obviously of her DL - I know that because I have worked with PI's out of FL - Anyway, how long between when and how you need to renew your Drivers License. 0 If anyone else wants to take upon joining that biker link - there are all kinds of faceshots - DL pic looks to me like a skinner person is all - I should know since I gained 117lbs in one pregnancy alone what being skinny to larger can do to ones face!!

Morgan stated that picture on the news websites is current. I don't think those are her myspace pages that you posted.

I live in Gulf Breeze, in the same subdivision as JR. I've seen their family at the park and at Walmart often. I also know lots of people who have known him thru out middle school, high school, and thru his mother's karate studio.

Pam Long owns about 10 houses in Gulf Breeze that she rents out. As well as owning a company that does management for homeowner's associations.

So here's a question....how would someone know if a surveillance system is on or off? If you are able to see the cameras on a given property, is there any way to know if those cameras are recording at the time?

I am thinking of this other person who was supposed to have disabled the surveillance system and wonder if this gang of geniuses would have known upon busting into the house if it had in fact been done or not.

So here's a question....how would someone know if a surveillance system is on or off? If you are able to see the cameras on a given property, is there any way to know if those cameras are recording at the time?

I am thinking of this other person who was supposed to have disabled the surveillance system and wonder if this gang of geniuses would have known upon busting into the house if it had in fact been done or not.

IP through Internet - I control mine online, past Realtor may have access

Okay, I think I have ruled her out!!!!! Never say never but it's a long shot now. Back to the drawing boards!!!

Ok, guys. I've really got to get back to work before I get fired, but I just want to throw out a few things I'm running across so you amazing sleuths can be working on these connections. Sorry for the brevity of this info, but I really have to get back to work.....LOL

Pamela Long is listed as a creditor in the chp 13 bankruptcy of Shonnie King of Albany, GA. Case was filed on 12/4/01. In the creditor list, Long is listed twice and with 2 different addresses -

1206 Soundview Trail
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561

1406 LITTLE DUCK CIRCLE
GULF BREEZE FL 32561

IP through Internet - I control mine online, past Realtor may have access

Thanks for the quick response. Excuse my stupidity but are you saying that the realtor could have had access via the internet? I get that part but maybe I didn't phrase my question correctly...would the perps have known going in (by looking at the cameras or any other way) if the system had really been disabled? Or would they just be going on the word of the person who was supposed to have done the disabling?

Thanks for the quick response. Excuse my stupidity but are you saying that the realtor could have had access via the internet? I get that part but maybe I didn't phrase my question correctly...would the perps have known going in (by looking at the cameras or any other way) if the system had really been disabled? Or would they just be going on the word of the person who was supposed to have done the disabling?

Yes, unless they change the passcode which is unlikely. One can see everything and can control the same remotely on the Internet in many systems. Most likely ... going on the word of a third party if this were the case.

Also, anyone whom has worked on any of their computers may have had access.

Ok, guys. I've really got to get back to work before I get fired, but I just want to throw out a few things I'm running across so you amazing sleuths can be working on these connections. Sorry for the brevity of this info, but I really have to get back to work.....LOL

Pamela Long is listed as a creditor in the chp 13 bankruptcy of Shonnie King of Albany, GA. Case was filed on 12/4/01. In the creditor list, Long is listed twice and with 2 different addresses -

1206 Soundview Trail
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561

1406 LITTLE DUCK CIRCLE
GULF BREEZE FL 32561

Long lives on Soundview. My guess would be that King was a former tenant on Little Duck Cir and was maybe evicted for non-payment of rent and owed her money for the remainder of the lease? Would a debt like that be included in a Chapter 13?

Okay, I think I have ruled her out!!!!! Never say never but it's a long shot now. Back to the drawing boards!!!

Thanks for finding that playlist anyways. It was great. lol.

I have a surveillance system around our 2-family home which includes 4 cameras. You cannot tell from the outside whether or not it is on or off. You would have to come inside and turn off the DVR that records. Currently, our DVR is broken (need a new one) but the camera still works and is always on so I can see who's coming up our driveway if I happen to be in the living room where the monitor is. When the DVR (recorder) WAS working, you could shut off the monitor (TV) but the DVR was still recording. We could then come home and watch what went on on each camera while we were gone for back as far as 3 days or so. Hope that helps answer your question. I think the perps just assumed that their buddy did his job and turned off the DVR recorder. They probably didn't even know what a DVR is or looks like or where it was located in the house.

Alright - any of these names ring a bell on anything we have rifled through??? Off to sleuth it!!

Barbara G Coco
Charles Thomas Coco
Samuel A Coco

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said Pamela Laverne Long is being sought as a "person of interest" in connection to the death of Melanie and Byrd Billings.

under comments just now:
supersmile wrote:

This woman was with Patrick, Jr. last Wednesday when I met him and he called her his Business associate. She looks different then she does in this picture they have released. She is much heavier.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090715/NEWS01/90715011/1006

I know some Long's that own a large construction co., Panhandle Paving & Grading (may have that backwards, it maybe Grading & Paving) a mile or so from Beulah.

One of their son's Jerry Long was busted for having pounds of cocaine a few years back. He received only a fine and probation.
He along with others are members of the Hunting & Fishing Camp I'd mention earlier in thread #1. That the Billings were part owner of (or tied in with it somehow).... I am telling you their are a lot of powerful Pensacola locals part of that camp...our ex-sheriff, doctor's,etc...

Remember the sheriff said in one of his PC they needed to check if they had hunted or fished together...

Long lives on Soundview. My guess would be that King was a former tenant on Little Duck Cir and was maybe evicted for non-payment of rent and owed her money for the remainder of the lease? Would a debt like that be included in a Chapter 13?

ALL creditors would be listed in the filing, whether the debts could be discharged in bankruptcy or not, so the fact she's listed as a creditor really doesn't mean much. From what I can tell, she is the only creditor this debtor had that wasn't in the Albany, GA area or a nationwide company (like credit cards, etc). My money is solidly on a bet that this debtor wasn't a tenant of Long's and definitely wasn't at the time of the filing. Also, if she was a renter, its not very likely she would have filed chp 13 since she probably didn't have any assets to protect through chp 13, such as a home. I'm just quickly glancing over all of this so I apologize if any of my suspicions turn out to be untrue, but from what I can tell so far it appears this debtor may have been forced to file chp 13, instead of chp 7, b/c she didn't pass the "means test." There is no way I could (or desire to) explain the means test right now, but the easiest way to explain it would be - under the new bankruptcy laws, a debtor doesn't automatically get to choose what type of bankruptcy they would like to file, chp 7 or 13. Instead, the court applies the "means test" to determine which type is most appropriate. This is meant to keep debtors who have sufficient income to make payments under a chp 13 plan from filing chp 7, which would basically provide them with an "easy out" - All of their debts are discharged, they didn't loose any assets and they didn't have to pay back any of their creditors, even though they COULD have complied with a chp 13 payment plan b/c they have enough income.

No idea if that's what happened here, but it appears that may be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue