Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was just posted by someone who is waiting to "get in". They emailed me the following:
Hi Linda,

I pulled your e-mail address from the websleuth forum because after trying in vain to register I didn't know what else to do. I had some info to add that might be pertinent regarding Pam Long. She is a realtor that rented LPG Jr. his rental home in Gulf Breeze (which is where I live). She also owns Magnolia Antique Mall in Gulf Breeze. Which is key I believe. I'm betting since she is wanted for aiding & abetting, she is possibly the one that knew the layout of the interior of the Billing's home, which she then shared with LPG Jr. I'm willing to bet she did some interior design work or furnished some of the Billing's home. Just a thought I wanted to share with you all!

Thanks.

Great sleuthing, Lexus116! And welcome! If any other locals want to send me info to post - use the jordansnini@gmail address.

This was just posted by someone who is waiting to "get in". They emailed me the following:
Hi Linda,

I pulled your e-mail address from the websleuth forum because after trying in vain to register I didn't know what else to do. I had some info to add that might be pertinent regarding Pam Long. She is a realtor that rented LPG Jr. his rental home in Gulf Breeze (which is where I live). She also owns Magnolia Antique Mall in Gulf Breeze. Which is key I believe. I'm betting since she is wanted for aiding & abetting, she is possibly the one that knew the layout of the interior of the Billing's home, which she then shared with LPG Jr. I'm willing to bet she did some interior design work or furnished some of the Billing's home. Just a thought I wanted to share with you all!

Thanks.

Great sleuthing, Lexus116! And welcome! If any other locals want to send me info to post - use the jordansnini@gmail address.

Pamela Long Home Designs???

Byrd had the ability to watch the house from his office at the car lot (when he was working there), so it was DEFINITELY Internet-based!

Fox news just interviewd sheriff ...he said there will be another news confernce a 3

Dan Coco is the registrar of the domain alwayslookgood.com just thought I'd toss that out there

the second POI is most likely Dan as it seems hes in the IT biz and he probably set up the home surveillance system for the Billings. Can we find out who installed the security system?

I have an idea about some folks that could be connected, but this is purely speculation, but not impossible.

I live in Beulah.

At 6631 Suwanee Rd lives Cheryl Glass who's home has been in foreclosure and she is two years behind on her property taxes.
http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=16920220

http://escambiataxcollector.governm...ct30.asp?sid=4A6A0DF3CB71430897AD8FF8D9170A5D

Her husband was an ex business partner of mine and he has been in the windshield business, doing mobile autoglass replacement for at least 20 years.
In 2000, when I brought him and his brother and nephew into my business, Windshield Express, one of the accounts that came with him was Purshu.

If this stuff is connected to a car stealing ring, if they are changing VIN plates, they need someone to pull the windshield without breaking the windshield it in order to change the dashboard VIN plate.
Brian has lots of connections of all types to include business relationships in Okaloosa County.
They all ripped me off in July of 2000 by falsifying details about a meeting that never took place saying I was absent, for our corporation, in order to vote me out. Their take over didn't work like they planned it, but that's a longer and unrelated story.
They ran up lots of debt after that, to the tune of about 40K, some of which they tried to stick me with.
They are extremely manipulative people and are good at getting people to do things for them out of empathy.
Cheryl has been involved in house cleaning and has some experience in home health care.
They are divorced, but I'd imagine they would likely still deal dope with each other.
If Cheryl has done house cleaning work for the Billings, there could be a connection. Her house is probably 1 1/2 to 2 miles from the Billings.
I have to admit I'm totally bias and would love to see them go down for anything as I've been a victim of a lot of their bs. I'm just keepin' it real.
Cheryl also has a business called Horse Rides of Pensacola and has lived in Beulah most of her life except about 25 years ago when she and Brian lived in south Florida.

Okay I digress again. Could Billings have been an investor in this technology company? Gov contracts w/state of Florida. Remember years ago that some computer companies that were contracted with the State defaulted on Millions of dollars of contracts that were inappropriately awarded and the cost overruns were enormous for a project called HomeSafeNet. I seem to recall a suit between Billings and DCF on past thread. Connection to Bledsoe was she one of the contract managers. Probably no connection at all but u never know.

Yet another twist,

After looking at Shonnie King's bankruptcy case closer, it appears Long was actually a SECURED creditor in the case and held the mortgage on King's home. Now, this would a definite reason the debtor filed Chp 13. This keeps getting stranger and stranger. All I know is there are common themes we all keep running across - people with multiple aliases and individuals granting security interests in property to other individuals (not banks or mtg companies)......this isn't common and is becoming too much for me to simply dismiss.

OK, now I REALLY have to get to work....LOL.....I'm so going to get fired, but this case and board are like crack to me.....crack is whack!!!!

Looks like that address is a Strip Mall.

There's an Office Depot. INTERESTINGLY, there is also an AMERICAN GENERAL AUTO FINANCE!!

Disregard.. Just a coincidence.

BUT, Technologies for Tommorrow DOES do Home Networking! Maybe they did the Billings original INSTALL?!?!?

I have an idea about some folks that could be connected, but this is purely speculation, but not impossible.

I live in Beulah.

At 6631 Suwanee Rd lives Cheryl Glass who's home has been in foreclosure and she is two years behind on her property taxes.
http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=16920220

http://escambiataxcollector.governm...ct30.asp?sid=4A6A0DF3CB71430897AD8FF8D9170A5D

Her husband was an ex business partner of mine and he has been in the windshield business, doing mobile autoglass replacement for at least 20 years.
In 2000, when I brought him and his brother and nephew into my business, Windshield Express, one of the accounts that came with him was Purshu.

If this stuff is connected to a car stealing ring, if they are changing VIN plates, they need someone to pull the windshield without breaking the windshield it in order to change the dashboard VIN plate.
Brian has lots of connections of all types to include business relationships in Okaloosa County.
They all ripped me off in July of 2000 by falsifying details about a meeting that never took place saying I was absent, for our corporation, in order to vote me out. There take over didn't work like they planned it, but that's a longer and unrelated story.
They ran up lots of debt after that, to the tune of about 40K, some of which they tried to stick me with.
They are extremely manipulative people and are good at getting people to do things for them out of empathy.
Cheryl has been involved in house cleaning and has some experience in home health care.
They are divorced, but I'd imagine they would likely still deal dope with each other.
If Cheryl has done house cleaning work for the Billings, there could be a connection. Her house is probably 1 1/2 to 2 miles from the Billings.
I have to admit I'm totally bias and would love to see them go down for anything as I've been a victim of a lot of their bs. I'm just keepin' it real.
Cheryl also has a business called Horse Rides of Pensacola and has lived in Beulah most of her life except about 25 years ago when she and Brian lived in south Florida.

This may be a key connection - thanks! I hope that you find justice in this case.

Looks like that address is a Strip Mall.

There's an Office Depot. INTERESTINGLY, there is also an AMERICAN GENERAL AUTO FINANCE!!

It's in the same parking lot as Circuit City was. I bought my computer case from them and a few other parts.

I said this in a post 2 days ago.

Sheriff Morgan compared these senseless murders to the Copote Book "In Cold Blood".

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/50687167.html

The more I learn about what happened in the Billings case, the more I can see the connection with the book. If you have not read the book in a while, you might like to see a synopsis.

http://www.allreaders.com/topics/Info_21234.asp

In the book, the Clutter family, the best loved family in their small Kansas town is targeted by seasoned criminals. The criminals plan the crime in detail while in prison. The book develops the main characters in detail. One killer is a small, but charming pyschopath. The other is a pill (asprin) popping hardened criminal who had a terrible childhood to forget.

The killers have been lead to believe that there is a safe in the Clutter house containing untold riches, by someone who has previously worked for the Clutter family. This same person later gives them up to the police, leading to their arrest, conviction and execution. After the crime the killers flee to another country (Mexico) until their money runs out and they return to the USA to be arrested.

The Billings killings have so much in common. The criminals trace their connection back to prison where Gonzales Sr and Jr were "reunited'. The criminals have planned their act in detail, we have heard that they have practiced for a month. One of the killers is a small but charming psychopath. They target one of the leading citizens of a small community and remove their safe. We are told that other countries are involved. I could go on, but I guess that most people here know the story well?

Morgan obviously knows the details of this crime in far more detail than we do, but I expect that as we go along, we will be seeing other similarities to the book.

Hope this is not posted later on -- here is website with pic on it:

http://unionfriendly.tv/html/pam_long.html

and another website:
http://pmlgroupllc.com/

another alias/marriage is also to Mark Denney and she has records as Pamela L Denney.

Denney's PE lic# is legit and current, BUT they are long divorced.

She musta been married like five or six times, just in Florida. Whew.

The smile matches up - def looks like she has had botox and her teeth done!! Still have to wonder now if that other woman I had found could also be her??? :confused::confused::confused::eek:

From one of the links above -- does this seem eerily familiar? Wow!

Darn shame that apparently often nothing can be done before these people freak out and hurt someone....

Gonzalez had an "on-again, off-again" personality with a strange element, O'Donnell said.

"One day he'd be your best friend, and the next day he'd be wanting to shoot at you," said O'Donnell, who has lived on the street for 15 years. "One time, he was out here with all of his kids in the woods (behind the house). I asked him what was going on. He said, 'We just watched "Red Dawn," and we're staging commando raids, in case we ever have to do commando raids.' "

The children had BB guns and play guns during the exercise, he said.

Have a question for you Floridians - that pic is obviously of her DL - I know that because I have worked with PI's out of FL - Anyway, how long between when and how you need to renew your Drivers License. 0 If anyone else wants to take upon joining that biker link - there are all kinds of faceshots - DL pic looks to me like a skinner person is all - I should know since I gained 117lbs in one pregnancy alone what being skinny to larger can do to ones face!!

6 years is what my DL shows.

btw, I'm disabled and type with one hand. Please excuse my occasional typos. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue