Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I am just so beyond sad that so many people could be connected in wanting to murder 2 wonderful people who did so much good, 2 parents with many children who still needed them so much, 2 people that I loved.

I just can't understand the amount of evil that went into all of this. What a world we live in.

I think it likely just came down to getting rid of witnesses.

who had the most to 'gain' from this crime, but didn't want blood on their hands.
Could there be a group of others invilved and got these trained monkeys to do the dirty deeds?
IMO, Jr. isn't bright enough to do anything but kill.
He may be considered the 'ringleader', but their has to be someone out there
that got the ball rolling and he was the killer that got the gang going.........MOO

Didn't they say there was a link to someone prominent - or well known?

Everyone in prison has started out as a person-of-interest.

The ones whom avoid being promoted from POI to charged avoid this faith. :)

At this point I am just so beyond sad that so many people could be connected in wanting to murder 2 wonderful people who did so much good, 2 parents with many children who still needed them so much, 2 people that I loved.

I just can't understand the amount of evil that went into all of this. What a world we live in.

My heartfelt sympathy does go out to the family, friends, locals that have been hit by this senseless tradgity........

With all the planning that was involved, per LE, I am shocked that they didn't think it would unravel BECAUSE of all the people it took to commit this horrific crime! As much as I'm elated LE rounded them up so quickly - much from the help from the survelence (sp?) tape...it was only a matter of time before they would be discovered anyway! NO WAY would such a large amount of people kept their mouths shut forever!

Not only are they evil, they are ignorant!!!

who had the most to 'gain' from this crime, but didn't want blood on their hands.
Could there be a group of others invilved and got these trained monkeys to do the dirty deeds?
that got the ball rolling and he was the killer that got the gang going.........MOO

That's what I'm thinking. The more that unravles the more I don't think that LG was the mastermind. Even though the sheriff said this was not a murder for hire, I can't help but speculate if it was.

That is why I speculated about my exbusiness partner and his wife a few pages back. If she was cleaning their house and saw the safe, she would have run her mouth about it and talked about these folks being loaded.

Or, if the Billings were going to help her out with her financial problems, her ex could have known about the safe, money or not, just from conversation and made up the information about the money to set the robbery/murder in motion.

He is the kind of person that is glad to get people to put their head on a chopping block while he avoids being at risk. He could be angry enough with his ex to want her to lose the house that is in foreclosure.

Those are also a stretch, but these people I mentioned are that manipulative.

IMO, this is starting to sound like a "HIT" execution to me.
This group might of been hired.........follow the money trail for months.
They organized and trained and bought clothes (ninza uniforms) for this!
HLN talking about may be up to 9 people involved in murdering these 2 people...........
wow

I know Doug and his wife personally. They are friends of my parents and I have sat on a Board with him. I know he wouldn't be friends with a guy like Jr:) I do not know PML, so my mind can't even go there!
I agree she doesn't look the type to be friends with Jr either.
On a funny note, I have been watching Jr's facebook friend list. It is getting smaller by the day! People are dropping like flies!

In your mind does that include PML? Cause by the looks of her website she doesn't seem like the type who would be hanging out with deranged people either.

I know Doug and his wife personally. They are friends of my parents and I have sat on a Board with him. I know he wouldn't be friends with a guy like Jr:) I do not know PML, so my mind can't even go there!
I agree she doesn't look the type to be friends with Jr either.
On a funny note, I have been watching Jr's facebook friend list. It is getting smaller by the day! People are dropping like flies!

He could be linked without knowing it... someone in his circle could have borrowed the boat...

That's what I'm thinking. The more that unravles the more I don't think that LG was the mastermind. Even though the sheriff said this was not a murder for hire, I can't help but speculate if it was.

I agree exactly - posted this one page back. Seems more clear now doesn't it???

JR would have had money to gain to get his daughter back and several mouths to feed. I dont think the Herkels have any connection. Stallsworth had 4 kids per a member here at WS that knows him personally and was a good family guy and in the Air Force, The rest were day laborers or what nots and could have benefitted from the money.

Seems that this Pamela had the trust of JR - If you look at Doug's records he looks to possibly own some aparment buildings - Anyone know the name of the place JR lived off hand? I would LOVE to compare it to these records.
Not accusing Doug, just checking all avenues. Let's say hypotheically the higher is involved, Pamela could have recruited JR his posse and the other posse.

My last post was more descriptive and I think carpal tunnel is kicking in :crazy:

He could be linked without knowing it... someone in his circle could have borrowed the boat...

He DOESN"T have to know JR!!!

Most White Collar Crime guys DONT know the people executing the crime in the field - people thru people -- never gets tied back.

Chances are if this guy or WHOEVER are the person behind this. My guess is Pamela or some other type of person recruited these people!!

I have to wonder if the guys that commited the crime even knew who REALLY hired them !

Yes, looking more and more like a sort of pyramid type deal.

I don't think it was technically a murder per hire... as much as a ring leader getting a group together to execute the killing. I'm sure the leader gets what he wants and the executioners get the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member